• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

What sordid, disgusting, filthy scenerios have you immagined your wife/GF in?

• Thread startercuriousmale
  • Start date
I would love for my wife to be a slut at her 30 year class reunion and fuck several of her old classmates. While at a house after party, she would be wearing a black blouse and often go into a back bedroom to suck a guy off and she would return to the party with cum on her blk blouse so all know she has been sucking cock. Would love for her to be the center of attention at this party.

Reactions: cynful
For my Sasha, ive been fantasizing a long time. What i envision is something straight out of a movie. Us on vacation or honeymoon, and the locals asking her to be part of the evenings entertainment. they change her into some sort of tribal loin clothes, tie her spread to some posts. Its dark, fires all around, and soon they are cutting off her clothes. the locals behind ravaging her body, as she cries out for help. The other audience just smiles, enjoying their drinks and food as they watch the lewd display seemingly enjoying the show. Her moans begin to take over her screams, and soon shes begging for more. i sit there, ringside seat as the locals ravish her, filling her up over and over again. Shes eventually cut down, to the applause of the crowd, and walked to our table, sore and used.

Similar to spk9; we live near a major airport, and every occassion we have to be there, there are always large numbers of soldiers making connections.
My wife has always had a 'man in uniform' fetish; she melts at the sight of young, good-looking cops, firemen, paramedics, even doctors! Or....soldiers.
So, I would like to set her up in a room at a hotel near the airport. I would shuttle her and her 'dates' back and forth, letting her pick the men she wanted. I wouldn't necessarily be allowed to watch, but would be in the room.
The possiblities are endless: young, old, and in-between; black, white, latin; not only multiple partners for as long as she wants to go, but perhaps two or more at a time....

My fantasy plays in a holiday resort on a remote island:
My girlfriend already got screwed by hotel neighbours in reality, but my fantasy goes further:
After she had sex with one of the male guests, he would tell others and soon everyone in the resort knew that she's "open" for new encounters. She would serve as the resort-slut and each time someone has the desire for a blowjob at the beach, or an afternoon-fuck under a palm tree, they would come to her.

Reactions: cynful and BorrowMyWife
Tied down and be the submissive woman she wants to be...

Attachments

• 2-17-11 104.jpg
    2-17-11 104.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 625
My wife went with a girlfriend and some other friends to a seedy country bar. Her girlfriend knew the band playing. I didn't go. Her friend is a slut and I told my wife to be bad. But, I always tell her to be bad and she never does.
I laid in bed and thought of 100 scenarios of what I wished she was doing.
In one she had a few long island ice teas (they fuck her up) and danced with some guy. He hits on her real hard hoping to get some form this out of town babe. He lets his hands wander and feels her up on the dance floor which combined with the alcohol makes her horny. He finally says he needs to go outside to smoke and will she come with him. She does. He then says its cold out and he wants to smoke in his car so they go sit in his car. He finishes and starts kissing her and feeling her up again, sliding his hand under her skirt and fingering her. He finally work her panties down and her skirt up, lays her own and slides his dick in her. She lays back and takes it.
He hammers her hard and fast and finishes before her, thanking her for the ride. She tells him she wasn't done and can he finish her. He says he is spent but has an idea. He makes a phone call and a minute later his buddy is at the car. He gets out and says this bitch needs to be finished off can you help her. His buddy says hell yea jumps in the car whips out his dick pushes her on her back and proceeds to fuck her.
While he is pumping away on her pussy the car door behind her head opens and another friend sticks his dick in her face telling her to suck it. She willingly complies.
The two of them decide to switch places, but one guy says the car is to cramped so they drag her around to the hood and bend her over it taking turns fucking her cunt all the while telling her what an absolute slut she is being.
One guy finishes in her cunt and backs away. The other one that had been takign turns steps up but he says I don't want your cum on my dick, that's gay. SO he sticks his cock straight up her ass causing her to yelp out in pain. His friends laugh and tell him to fuck that dirty ***** up her ass which he does until he empties his load deep in her bowels. They then laugh at what a complete slut she is and leave her there dirty, sweating and covered in cum while they head back inside to finish drinking. As they walk away one of them tells her they come here every Friday night and she should come back next week for a repeat of the action. He says he is sure he can have a few more guys here next time after this story.
She comes home to me disheveled and sore. I kiss her and fuck her gently as she is so tender while she tells me the whole story. As she tells me the end I ask. Well...do you want to go back? She coyly says ...kind of, yes.

Reactions: cynful and BorrowMyWife
ogreogre said:
My wife went with a girlfriend and some other friends to a seedy country bar. Her girlfriend knew the band playing. I didn't go. Her friend is a slut and I told my wife to be bad. But, I always tell her to be bad and she never does.
I laid in bed and thought of 100 scenarios of what I wished she was doing.
In one she had a few long island ice teas (they fuck her up) and danced with some guy. He hits on her real hard hoping to get some form this out of town babe. He lets his hands wander and feels her up on the dance floor which combined with the alcohol makes her horny. He finally says he needs to go outside to smoke and will she come with him. She does. He then says its cold out and he wants to smoke in his car so they go sit in his car. He finishes and starts kissing her and feeling her up again, sliding his hand under her skirt and fingering her. He finally work her panties down and her skirt up, lays her own and slides his dick in her. She lays back and takes it.
He hammers her hard and fast and finishes before her, thanking her for the ride. She tells him she wasn't done and can he finish her. He says he is spent but has an idea. He makes a phone call and a minute later his buddy is at the car. He gets out and says this bitch needs to be finished off can you help her. His buddy says hell yea jumps in the car whips out his dick pushes her on her back and proceeds to fuck her.
While he is pumping away on her pussy the car door behind her head opens and another friend sticks his dick in her face telling her to suck it. She willingly complies.
The two of them decide to switch places, but one guy says the car is to cramped so they drag her around to the hood and bend her over it taking turns fucking her cunt all the while telling her what an absolute slut she is being.
One guy finishes in her cunt and backs away. The other one that had been takign turns steps up but he says I don't want your cum on my dick, that's gay. SO he sticks his cock straight up her ass causing her to yelp out in pain. His friends laugh and tell him to fuck that dirty ***** up her ass which he does until he empties his load deep in her bowels. They then laugh at what a complete slut she is and leave her there dirty, sweating and covered in cum while they head back inside to finish drinking. As they walk away one of them tells her they come here every Friday night and she should come back next week for a repeat of the action. He says he is sure he can have a few more guys here next time after this story.
She comes home to me disheveled and sore. I kiss her and fuck her gently as she is so tender while she tells me the whole story. As she tells me the end I ask. Well...do you want to go back? She coyly says ...kind of, yes.

That is one of the best i've heard in a long time.

I was so hard for hours while I laid in bed and waited for her to get home.
The truth is not nearly as hot. She did dance with a guy and she said the singer in the band would look her in the eye whenever he sang dirty lyrics. I told her he wanted her and she should have gone home with him, but she just says oh no he wouldn't want me.
we talk about her being a hot wife but just talk. We did make an AFF and she was amazed at how many young guys wanted her, but she would just talk, enjoy the compliments and nothing more.

ogreogre said:
I was so hard for hours while I laid in bed and waited for her to get home.
The truth is not nearly as hot. She did dance with a guy and she said the singer in the band would look her in the eye whenever he sang dirty lyrics. I told her he wanted her and she should have gone home with him, but she just says oh no he wouldn't want me.
we talk about her being a hot wife but just talk. We did make an AFF and she was amazed at how many young guys wanted her, but she would just talk, enjoy the compliments and nothing more.

I don't know how many time I laid in bed with a constant hard on thinking one thing (the cuckold thing) when nothing to "bad" happened.......but over time my little hotwife has done some truly dirty things, so hang in there cause when you least expect it you will be dining on a pussy full of another man's cum!!!!

I take my wife to a dance hall but I have asked her to dress with no bra or panties. She is very shy but agrees. I don't dance with her but encourage her to dance with other men. I can see their hands wandering over her body. They realise how she is dressed. When she returns to me after a dance, I tell her to unbutton one more button on her blouse and send her back to dance. Her partner slides his hand into her blouse and plays with her breasts and nipples. This turns her on. It is a slow number and my wife has her arms draped around his neck. He slides her skirt up and shows her ass to everyone watching. She soon becomes the centre of attention and many partners manage to penetrate her on the dance floor.

My wife's brother got married last year and I a mutual friend arranged for a secret "last nite out" bachelor party - none of us let our wives/girlfriens know where we were going. The party started by hitting a few strip clubs and ended up at a big hotel suite with some private strippers and a ****** available in one of the darkened bedrooms for any of the guys, and 3 or 4 took advantage.

In the weeks after the fantasy emerged of me being asked to provide the ******, and the night of the party the woman backing out. My wife has a fantasy of being gangbanged (though she says she could never actually do it), so my devious mind pushes me to tell her that I've set up her fantasy with some friends, though they don't know it is her they'll be fucking. Seemingly "pushed" into it makes it easier for her to let the fantasy happen. She's blindfolded and naked in the dark room, and the grom gets first crack.

The next morning, as my wife sleeps after fucking 6 guys, I watch the night vision video of her fucking her brother nareback and neither know who the other is. I imagine I'd cum without touching myself hearing her moans, cries and and orgasm more intense that any I've given her, and knowing that her brother's seed filled my wife..

doktord said:
My wife's brother got married last year and I a mutual friend arranged for a secret "last nite out" bachelor party - none of us let our wives/girlfriens know where we were going. The party started by hitting a few strip clubs and ended up at a big hotel suite with some private strippers and a ****** available in one of the darkened bedrooms for any of the guys, and 3 or 4 took advantage.

In the weeks after the fantasy emerged of me being asked to provide the ******, and the night of the party the woman backing out. My wife has a fantasy of being gangbanged (though she says she could never actually do it), so my devious mind pushes me to tell her that I've set up her fantasy with some friends, though they don't know it is her they'll be fucking. Seemingly "pushed" into it makes it easier for her to let the fantasy happen. She's blindfolded and naked in the dark room, and the grom gets first crack.

The next morning, as my wife sleeps after fucking 6 guys, I watch the night vision video of her fucking her brother nareback and neither know who the other is. I imagine I'd cum without touching myself hearing her moans, cries and and orgasm more intense that any I've given her, and knowing that her brother's seed filled my wife..

This is bizarre hot. Cana you post snap pics of the video?

Mine posted her email addy in a public forum, many pervs see it and know shes a slut because addy is a sexual inuendo and start contacting her.

h5t6ca said:
This is bizarre hot. Cana you post snap pics of the video?

No video, that the "I imagine" part. I'd have worn out that video by now if it existed.

WisHub said:
One fantasy I have for my wife is while I am out of town on business she ends up going to a after bar party with one of her friends and somehow they get seperated. Unknowingly her friend leaves her there and my wife continues to party with some of the guys there. One in particular sees she is getting more vulnerable the more she drinks so he talks her into one of the bedrooms of the house. He talks her into trying pot with him which soon leads to the two of them making out and soon he has my wifes clothes off on the bed. Before getting into bed with her, he reopens the door and then proceeds to screw my helpless wife like she has never been screwed before. By this time other men at the party have become aware of the lonely slutwife who is available in the back bedroom and willing to take on anyone. Soon my once shywife is doing everything she can and using everything she has to please everyman that comes in the bedroom to see her.

My fantasy is very similar. I want a couple black men I know come over while I'm gone looking for me. She somehow has them.come In &once in they get my naive asian hot wife to try coke or meth. Sbe ends up being their ***** &fucks more &more black guys while getting deeper into drugs. She gives her number to many black thugs & starts to go out with them all & do whatever they &want. She. Comes home &gets high & tells me how nasty.she was for the niggas.

Reactions: cynful and CuckCplMaryland
Text Messages

Mine is to receive a random text message reading "do you know where your girl is?" "Is her name alissa?" and recieve a pic and its my girlfriend dressed up slutty, then i ask who is this? and he replies "an old friend of hers" then he writes "Yo my nigga she sucks a mean dick" then receive another pic and its my girl sucking on a big black dong then he texts "yo be right back im abouta beat this pussy up lol" then 30 min later receive a couple of pics, one with a huge thick creamy load on her face and mouth and the other with a him holding his middle finger up and the back of her head is in his lap..."damn i tore it up lol peace bro"

Reactions: cynful and hikawade
MY GF SLURPS BBC said:
Mine is to receive a random text message reading "do you know where your girl is?" "Is her name alissa?" and recieve a pic and its my girlfriend dressed up slutty, then i ask who is this? and he replies "an old friend of hers" then he writes "Yo my nigga she sucks a mean dick" then receive another pic and its my girl sucking on a big black dong then he texts "yo be right back im abouta beat this pussy up lol" then 30 min later receive a couple of pics, one with a huge thick creamy load on her face and mouth and the other with a him holding his middle finger up and the back of her head is in his lap..."damn i tore it up lol peace bro"
I really like this one , being looked down on by a stronger dominant man making your GF his slut , and turning you into a wimp BF .

Reactions: hikawade
My wife being seduced by a younger black master, her seduction takes weeks of effort on his part. I watch in the background knowing what he is doing to her. I get to enjoy her excited sexual state as her submission to him comes closer and closer. Finally on a weekend she does not come home until late Sunday. She leads me to our bed and lays back, telling me I;m now that my only access to her will be to clean the cum from her now black cock only cunt. I get to see the queen of spades tatto that she received Saturday. As I clean the last load of cum from her cunt, she tells me all about her weekend of being his white married slut, and how this is what she will be until he tires of her.

Reactions: cynful and hikawade