• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

What To Do With Cheating Gf

altrev

New around here...
Beloved Member
Hi guys,

I would like to read some advices on what to do in my situation. I met my gf almost 10yrs ago, in that time span we broke up like 4 times, and no more than 4 months after we came back together. We both are 30yr old.

Im not gonna lie, everytime she left me, it hit me hard, even sometimes i felt depressed. She on the other side, had some fun....well a lot of fun.

We've been together since mid 2013 and here is my problem. She always denied that fucked other guys, but i always had my doubts. So after sneaking on her phone i found that she had a lover, a married guy. He fucked her back in late 2011 and early 2012.

I was so angry, and wanted to finally finish our relationship (this happened in december 2014). I really can't imagine she fucking other guy, that feeling is like living in hell. But after all the drama, we came back together once again as always.

To be honest, i have never stop imagine her being fucked by the other guy, first with angry and dissapointment but then it turned into a fantasy, a fantasy i've been having a year and a half ago.

Sometimes and read over and over again all the messages while i masturbate. For the way they texted, i noticed that she really felt connected with him, they had great sex ( a lot of compliments from both sides) and what hurt me the most, she let him fuck and eat her ass. I was so suprised because she doesn't like anal, but i had to understand that she was really hooked, so there would be no excuses to deny her ass.

When i had a chance i asked her for a detailes of her lover while having sex, for me was so hot but she was kinda shy, and eve told me that i was mental. Now when we have sex i tried to get more info but she only gives little details. Sometimes i joke about having a MFM threesome or she coming back to her lover and she only says that she can do that but is something that i wouldn't handle.

Well, now our relationship is pretty good. She really wants to forget her past and look for a future of us together. I just feel like i can't forgive her just like that.

Now guys... In that case, is it the best thing to continue our relationship and try to fulfill my fantasy or maybe is just a bad fantasy and its better to leave her and keep going with my life.

Thanks for read. English is not my native language so i hope you get the point.

Heres a pic of her.

It's hard to say what you should do , you were hurt , but then you said it turned you on. I was in that same spot 15 years ago with my wife. She was getting really close with this guy she worked with, and he started calling her late at night just when I had to go to bed. I get up very early for work. I tried to sleep but couldn't , I stayed awake wondering what was going on , I heard them talking about work , then I'd fall asleep. But I'd get up like an hour later to piss and they were still talking. I KNOW it wasn't all about work. Anyway this guy would call my wife every week , and some times a couple of times in the same week. Always late at night after 9PM , I have to get to bed no later then 9.

I was starting to feel so hurt and scare that my wife didn't love me and was falling for this guy. but like you altrev , after a little while I was having these fantasies about my wife parking in this little park near her job ,and I pictured this guy on top ,fucking my wife in the back seat of her car. Or her blowing him during lunch in that wooded park. I still think they had sex, but she won't admit to it. I do have so many cuckold fantasies , and have thought of other guys we know fucking my wife over the years. My wife knows this very well. But those mixed feels are so hard.

My wife and I did have a few MFM hot 3sums years ago with this one guy I worked with. WOW! I loved it, and my wife did too. But he moved and it ended. So with the cheating , to get her into that MFM you mentioned I think would be the best way to go. I feel at least you would fulfill your fantasy. BUT there is a lot to consider. You have to have a very strong relationship, and with me, I was lucky because I knew it was a guy my wife just wanted for the sex. We both knew he wasn't her type for a serious relationship. That I feel is a HUGE key. This guy I worked with also just wanted to come by and get his rocks off in my wife. So it worked for us.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back