What would you have my wife wearing for you .

• Thread starterMindywife
  • Start date

Mindywife

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 23, 2023
When you had her.

Ring.jpg

Reactions: BigDKMF and Ladiesfucker
You cannot beat a pair of black laced-top stockings with suspenders, matching bra and french knickers, topped off with some decent heels - all covered by a red dress which maintains the discretion, but builds the antici......pation!

That look on the cucks face as I slide the dress off her shoulders... and then she drops to her knees for the first time.................

Reactions: Mindywife
FarnboroughBull said:
You cannot beat a pair of black laced-top stockings with suspenders, matching bra and french knickers, topped off with some decent heels - all covered by a red dress which maintains the discretion, but builds the antici......pation!

That look on the cucks face as I slide the dress off her shoulders... and then she drops to her knees for the first time.................
Yes Hot.

Ladiesfucker said:
Pink transparent nighty with panty bra.
What positions would you do her in.

Mindywife said:
When you had her.

Ring.jpg
I would want her completely naked so I could enjoy her bare body

Zima said:
How would you use her

Zima said:
What would sexy clothes would you have her wearing for when you had her.

Zima said:
Like this?

6A477E97-F493-4C45-9DE5-27A5C1226F81.jpeg

Mindywife said:
I think you would enjoy Mindy wearing that just for you.

Mindywife said:
Like this?

6A477E97-F493-4C45-9DE5-27A5C1226F81.jpeg
oh yes, she looks perfect like that, I want to kiss her bare belly to start with then work my way around her

Zima said:
oh yes, she looks perfect like that, I want to kiss her bare belly to start with then work my way around her
In what positions will you be doing Mindy in.

Mindywife said:
In what positions will you be doing Mindy in.
I would want her bare ass and cunt in my face

Zima said:
I would want her bare ass and cunt in my face
What next then

Mindywife said:
What next then
after taking a good taste of her asshole and cunt I would be on my knees with her bent over in front of me while I fuck her and cum inside her pussy

Zima said:
after taking a good taste of her asshole and cunt I would be on my knees with her bent over in front of me while I fuck her and cum inside her pussy
What would be saying to her as you fuck her.

I would love to be telling her how good she feels as I rub my hands on her body reaching under her playing with her tits then you hear me grunt and groan as I unload a big warm sticky load of cum inside of her, hopefully you would be close enough to clean her up so I can fuck her again

Zima said:
I would love to be telling her how good she feels as I rub my hands on her body reaching under her playing with her tits then you hear me grunt and groan as I unload a big warm sticky load of cum inside of her, hopefully you would be close enough to clean her up so I can fuck her again
Would be hot seeing you fuck her and using her anyway you like.

Mindywife said:
Would be hot seeing you fuck her and using her anyway you like.
for our 2nd fuck I would roll her onto her back, put her legs on my shoulders and look into her face and be kissing her as I fuck her

Zima said:
for our 2nd fuck I would roll her onto her back, put her legs on my shoulders and look into her face and be kissing her as I fuck her
What dirty words will be calling as you fuck her that way.

Mindywife said:
What dirty words will be calling as you fuck her that way.
ob baby it feels so good to rub your slutty naked body as I fuck you and I hope you enjoy me filling your cunt with my cum, your tits feel so fantasic against me