What would you have my wife wearing for you .

• Thread starterMindywife
  • Start date
Zima said:
ob baby it feels so good to rub your slutty naked body as I fuck you and I hope you enjoy me filling your cunt with my cum, your tits feel so fantasic against me
Would she become your slut every time to met to fuck her.

Mindywife said:
Would she become your slut every time to met to fuck her.
I sure would want her to be my sexy slut and strip naked for me everytime we meet, rub, taste and feel her bare skin and I mean every inch of her, I would fuck her asshole with my tongue lick her cunt till she came in my mouth then fuck her till she could barely walk over to you

Reactions: Mindywife
Zima said:
I sure would want her to be my sexy slut and strip naked for me everytime we meet, rub, taste and feel her bare skin and I mean every inch of her, I would fuck her asshole with my tongue lick her cunt till she came in my mouth then fuck her till she could barely walk over to you
Very hot how your using my wife anyway you liked.

Mindywife said:
would you enjoy watching me fuck your slut and cumming inside her pussy? do you ever share her

Zima said:
would you enjoy watching me fuck your slut and cumming inside her pussy? do you ever share her
Not yet but I bet you would love fucking her.

Mindywife said:
I have to go now but would love to talk more about it tomorrow if you can, my cock is hard thinking about her naked

Zima said:
I have to go now but would love to talk more about it tomorrow if you can, my cock is hard thinking about her naked
Well shes yours to enjoy at anytime.

Mindywife said:
Not yet but I bet you would love fucking her.
I sure would love to fuck her, thinking about her naked body and would love to see more of her

Mindywife said:
When you had her.

Ring.jpg
Short summer dress,no panties or bra.in public

Yes

lovedit said:
Short summer dress,no panties or bra.in public
I need to cum on her tits.or let someone else and I'll lick it off as I probe her asshole with a finger

Smoking

Perfect

I'm gonna definitely jack off looking, wanting that pussy and tits in a minute

lovedit said:
I'm gonna definitely jack off looking, wanting that pussy and tits in a minute
Very hot