• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

What's more enjoyable? Fresh or sloppy pussy.

I absolutely LOVE it when my wife is so full of other men's cum that it just flows out of her. She loves it too, as it means I spend a lot of time doing clean up. So, sloppy is best by far. However, I am NOT allowed to stick my little dick in her pussy. That is strictly forbidden. Her pussy is for others only.

I absolutely LOVE it when my wife is so full of other men's cum that it just flows out of her. She loves it too, as it means I spend a lot of time doing clean up. So, sloppy is best by far. However, I am NOT allowed to stick my little dick in her pussy. That is strictly forbidden. Her pussy is for others only.
I agree, there is nothing better than your wife cummin home with a pussy full of cum, and you cleaning it up...well maybe if you was there watching when she was getting fucked and then you cleaned his cock then her cunt. I have done that a few time...fucking awesome

I've got used to my wife and ex wife and now my girlfriend nice and stretched out while I'm at work they always have found guys and even friends to losen them up my girlfriend now always has guys and older men over when I'm at work so i love her lose used pussy and she also has toys she lets them use on her

Other women I love a fresh from the shower sweet clean pussy. My wife there's nothing better that freshly fucked, cum filled pussy. Even better if she is telling me just how well he fucked her and how good his cock felt.

I've got used to my wife and ex wife and now my girlfriend nice and stretched out while I'm at work they always have found guys and even friends to losen them up my girlfriend now always has guys and older men over when I'm at work so i love her lose used pussy and she also has toys she lets them use on her
I know exactly what you are experiencing; my slut wife did the same thing. It was fucking awesome. I could not wait to get home and see what she had saved for me.

I know exactly what you are experiencing; my slut wife did the same thing. It was fucking awesome. I could not wait to get home and see what she had saved for me.
She would always have her ass stretched when she would come home to and full of cum niceee and lose

Screenshot_20220923-014641_Video Player.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back