• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

What's the difference.

• Thread starterRyanBax
  • Start date
R

RyanBax

So... what's the difference between being a cuckold, as opposed to having a hotwife. Can someone explain?

Someone once described it to me in nonsexual terms:
If you have a hotwife,they're laughing with you. If you're a cuckold, they're laughing at you.

An imperfect analogy, but apt- hotwives are basically a take on swinging, fun, easy going, her getting sexual enjoyment. Cuckolding leans more towards domination. She's having fun but enjoying some degree of dominance over him, be it mild or extreme.

^Good analogy nonetheless.

She's having fun but enjoying some degree of dominance over him, be it mild or extreme.

I think this pretty much cleared it up.

But, is humiliation a factor?

The truth is

For some cucks the need to be humiliated is like icing on the cake while others just enjoy seeeing the wife fucked. There are all kinds of humiliation as there are many kinds of cucks. Whatever turns you on as a cuck should be accepted and NOT judged.

IF one cuck desires to be humiliated I am happy to do it as I appreciate the gift of having his wife.

Yeah, there isn't just one kind of cuckold. There are varying degrees depending on the couple. Some cuckolds have regular sex with their wives, they just like seeing them fuck other guys, and that makes them want to be with their wives even more.

I, however, have never had sex with my wife since we started cuckolding. We stopped having sex around six months into our relationship, and I've never actually made love to her since she has been my wife. I've just eaten her pussy, and fingered her, but I don't penetrate her. Only her bull does.

Some cuckolds cross dress and do the sissy cuck thing. I don't. Some cucks perform gay acts during cuckold sessions. I never have and never would. I'm not gay. But I do clean up cum from my wife's pussy and/or tits, tummy, or face. It's a weird distinction I know, but I would never want to get cum from a penis itself. But after it's been deposited in/on my wife? Hell yes. I wouldn't want to touch a penis or balls on their own, but I have stuck my face under my wife's pussy as she gets fucked from the back and balls are slapping against my face.

It's different strokes for different folks. There isn't just one way to do it. Not all cucks are the same, and not all hotwives are the same. But humiliation in one form or another is always a part of the cuckold lifestyle.

RyanBax said:
So... what's the difference between being a cuckold, as opposed to having a hotwife. Can someone explain?

One is an audience (the wimp), and the other one is an actor (the fucking *****)...:eek:

The husband of the cuckolding wife suffers, the husband of the hotwife does not.

The cuckold husband cries when he knows someone else is fucking his wife. The husband of the hotwife is very excited.

There are some men who fuck married women who definitely prefer that the husband suffers. Some of these guys have told of getting phone calls from the husbands, saying "Please stop fucking my wife! She's MY pussy! Please don't fuck her!"

Most of these men love to hear this and keep right on fucking her.

The guy who fucks "Hot wifes" gets telephone calls saying "Thanks for fucking my wife! She told me all about it, how your cock was so much bigger than mine! I'm sure you agree that she's great Pussy!"

Again, thanks guys for the info. I'm actually meeting a "hotwife" next week. We've been talking for about a week or so. This weekend is the "cuckold" wife's turn. I'm starting to understand the difference now. It seems there's a fine line between the two, and it often blurs a bit. Anyhow, its fun for me either way- I still get to tag that pussy, right.

Son of John said:
The husband of the cuckolding wife suffers, the husband of the hotwife does not.

The cuckold husband cries when he knows someone else is fucking his wife. The husband of the hotwife is very excited.

There are some men who fuck married women who definitely prefer that the husband suffers. Some of these guys have told of getting phone calls from the husbands, saying "Please stop fucking my wife! She's MY pussy! Please don't fuck her!"

Most of these men love to hear this and keep right on fucking her.

The guy who fucks "Hot wifes" gets telephone calls saying "Thanks for fucking my wife! She told me all about it, how your cock was so much bigger than mine! I'm sure you agree that she's great Pussy!"

But the twist is, the cuckold husband enjoys the crying, the humiliation. The cuckold husband deep down LOVES to "suffer," so to speak. He likes being out of control.

Yes that is the truth

trurate1234 said:
Someone once described it to me in nonsexual terms:
If you have a hotwife,they're laughing with you. If you're a cuckold, they're laughing at you.

An imperfect analogy, but apt- hotwives are basically a take on swinging, fun, easy going, her getting sexual enjoyment. Cuckolding leans more towards domination. She's having fun but enjoying some degree of dominance over him, be it mild or extreme.

Degree, how about total

radicalguy said:
But the twist is, the cuckold husband enjoys the crying, the humiliation. The cuckold husband deep down LOVES to "suffer," so to speak. He likes being out of control.

=============

au contraire moose breath ...he likes APPEARING 2 b outta control
the antipodal is true ................he is the ultimate control freak
orchestrating the most insignificant detail ..nitty gritty stuff :cool:

Son of John said:
Some of these guys have told of getting phone calls from the husbands, saying "Please stop fucking my wife! She's MY pussy! Please don't fuck her!"

Problem is, as I see it, is how can you tell between a consensual cuckolding relationship and someone who is out-and-out cheating? Or, equally likely, the wife trying to pass off his pain as truly consensual when it is not. In any relationship like that you'd have to have extensive discussions with the husband too, surely? Otherwise it sounds like abuse - i.e. I will fuck your wife because I can, and I don't care if you don't like it, and I don't care if this is abusive and causing you great distress. I enjoy your anguish and pain, and if you try to stop me I will get my friends to attack your house/beat you up.

In these sorts of situations, how should a man react if a wife is passing off the cuckold relationship as consensual when it could equally likely not be genuine? Or don't people in this lifestyle care about the feelings of the other man?

Unless lengthy and honest communication is going on, it's far more likely to be some arsehole throwing his weight about.

Husbands should decide whether they prefer their wife to become a hotwife and chase men at every golden opportunity, or wait until she is ready to admit that she has been having affairs behind his back for a long time, and she has no intention of stopping now.

Saraha said:
Husbands should decide whether they prefer their wife to become a hotwife and chase men at every golden opportunity, or wait until she is ready to admit that she has been having affairs behind his back for a long time, and she has no intention of stopping now.

Have you had any personal experience of this yourself Saraha, or are you just spouting garbage on a message board? We're not dealing with idealised fantasies here, we're dealing about real life.

If a woman had started having affairs behind my back and I wasn't happy with it and I could do something about it, I would. I don't need women like that about the place.

In my experience, some cucks stick it out because they don't have the balls to dump their ***** wives because they know they're going to have a hard time attracting another woman, while some cucks are just eager to see their women fucked by a strong dick, and are actively involved in making it happen.

I've had both situations. Some women I just started fucking behind their boyfriend/husband's back and it developed into a cuckold relationship, and I've had situations where a husband has courted me for his wife. I think I like the first one better. It's more fun for me when I get to witness the process of the "man" losing his pride.

Jack Hammer said:
In my experience, some cucks stick it out because they don't have the balls to dump their ***** wives because they know they're going to have a hard time attracting another woman, while some cucks are just eager to see their women fucked by a strong dick, and are actively involved in making it happen.

I've had both situations. Some women I just started fucking behind their boyfriend/husband's back and it developed into a cuckold relationship, and I've had situations where a husband has courted me for his wife. I think I like the first one better. It's more fun for me when I get to witness the process of the "man" losing his pride.

You sound like a real nuts and bolts man, and have choices. Real cucks don't get choices.

Curious Observer said:
Have you had any personal experience of this yourself Saraha, or are you just spouting garbage on a message board? We're not dealing with idealised fantasies here, we're dealing about real life.

If a woman had started having affairs behind my back and I wasn't happy with it and I could do something about it, I would. I don't need women like that about the place.

You are very bold for a newcomer with only 2 posts to date, but now that you are here, how about telling us which are your favourite websites on the internet, so we can all see where your knowledge and experience has come from.

Maybe I can learn a few things off you, if you hang about and put your Teacher's cap on.

We deal with the real thing here, but some wannabes do a bit of rehearsing and role play b4 their wishes feel real enough to become true. Same way humans learnt to walk and ride a bike and cross the road.

Not everyone can be a cuckold, it has to be in your blood if you want to be a good one.

MacNfries said:
Curious Observer, certainly the majority of individuals would react, just as you suggest, if they caught or found out their spouse was cheating.

And that's what I'm trying to get at. If the situation to enjoy cuckolding had come through lengthy, intelligent conversations in a committed relationship, and each side respected the other and both were really into the idea, fair enough. I perhaps wouldn't be beyond doing something like that myself if I was in a relationship with someone I really trusted, but I'd also have to trust the people she was sleeping with too. There's real life and all of that to think about. Unless you're an extremely strong person you don't want people to think that your wife is public property, for example, and gangs of random men can abuse you in the street or subject you to assaults. That way just lies mental anguish and probably suicide.

There are a few couples I know that do it but all in all they seem to be very messed up, so I wouldn't sleep with the female part of the couple for multiple reasons, even though I suspect that she would like me to.

Users who are viewing this thread