When did waxing/ shaving become the new normal?

• Thread starterwristthick
  • Start date

wristthick

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 21, 2013
Hi all, when did removal of body hair start for ladies? And where for that matter. Men seem to have been slower on the uptake. Is that what most of you have found?

Reactions: CUCKOLDOFLATINA and DeleteMe
I have no idea where, when or why it started but Im glad it did. I love smooth legs and pussy. If I want to feel a hairy leg I can always scratch my own..lol

Reactions: KandJPlus, RLyonheart, HottieHolland and 3 others
My wife now is smooth but only since being with her latest boyfriend( a year and a bit) prior to that she never waxed. I am caged so I too now shave , prior to my wife waxing I never did.

Reactions: ckc, natasnaikul, Custer Laststand and 2 others
Yep love the smooth fashion now... ex used to keep hers trimmed, i'd beg her to go bald but she never would.

Reactions: JohnLondon and alexjeft
My best guess is women shaving their pussy began around the middle 1980's, and became increasingly popular in the years since.
Men seemed to begin shaving their balls about 10 years later, and has become more common since, although not at the same pace as women shaving.
Seeing men totally shaved still remains fairly uncommon, but certainly not unheard of.

I began shaving my balls and keeping the hair on top closely groomed around the same time period.
I have been totally shaved for the last 5 years or so because a girlfriend prefers it that way.
I hate if a lady has to interrupt a BJ to pick a hair off her tongue.

Reactions: oldertinycuck, MajorHorner, RLyonheart and 1 other person
my wife keeps this small trimmed patch. Doesn't like being bald there for some reason

Reactions: Dingos and DeleteMe
My wife always used to shave her pussy bare, but as her lover prefers it hairy, she nowadays keeps a full untrimmed bush. It is definitely not my preference as I prefer a smooth shaved pussy much more. I hope that one day, she will shave her pussy again. It's been years ago since the last time I saw it shaved. I expected than we started this cuckolding arrangement, she would keep it shaved, as I expected that most men would prefer that. But it turned out that her lover wants a hairy pussy, so he gets a hairy pussy. I don't like how it looks and feels, but mentally I like it that she cares more about her lover's preferences than mine, and that she decided to change it to something of which she very well knew I wouldn't like it.

Last edited:
Reactions: DeleteMe
Cleopatra shaved her pussy.

The first to remove hair the ancient Egyptians
The process of hair removal goes back to ancient civilizations and is not new to today. Both men and women resorted to this step, some for aesthetic reasons and others for social class reasons.
In the Pharaonic civilization, women used to remove their body hair with a sharp flint or pumice stone. An indication that the latter is still used today to exfoliate dead skin, especially on the heels of the feet.

Sexymilf said:
my wife keeps this small trimmed patch. Doesn't like being bald there for some reason
A nice trimmed pussy is very attractive. I've heard some women call it their runway.

JohnLondon said:
My wife always used to shave her pussy bare, but as her lover prefers it hairy, she nowadays keeps a full untrimmed bush. It is definitely not my preference as I prefer a smooth shaved pussy much more. I hope that one day, she will shave her pussy again. It's been years ago since the last time I saw it shaved. I expected than we started this cuckolding arrangement, she would keep it shaved, as I expected that most men would prefer that. But it turned out that her lover wants a hairy pussy, so he gets a hairy pussy. I don't like how it looks and feels, but mentally I like it that she cares more about her lover's preferences than mine, and that she decided to change it to something of which she very well knew I wouldn't like it.
I love a hairy pussy. I like the feel of pubic hair tickling my nose as I have my tongue licking her clit. My long time lover who was 27 years younger had a shaved pussy. I asked her to grow it out and she did.

Reactions: JohnLondon
wristthick said:
Hi all, when did removal of body hair start for ladies? And where for that matter. Men seem to have been slower on the uptake. Is that what most of you have found?
Do you know what you call a Roman with hair in his teeth ? A gladiator. Sorry, old joke.

• Haha
Reactions: Nazareth
I started shaving my wife when she was 45 years old i caught her cheating and part of her punishment was shaving her cunt turned out everyone loved it

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies
CavScout said:
I love a hairy pussy. I like the feel of pubic hair tickling my nose as I have my tongue licking her clit. My long time lover who was 27 years younger had a shaved pussy. I asked her to grow it out and she did.
I think a lot of women are willing to grow it out if they like a man and he asks them nicely. My wife's lover only had to ask one time and she stopped shaving. Within a few weeks her whole pussy was covered with a big bush.

Reactions: DeleteMe
As to when it started, I think it depends on the country/region. When I first started dating Natasha in Eastern Europe in mid 90s, she like all the other girls I'd been with there kept a full bush though she trimmed around panty line. I suggested several times to shave it bare and one wonderful Saturday evening she emerged from shower with completely smooth pussy. She remarked at the time that she thought it looked/felt "odd" and wasn't sure I'd really like it. Fortunately her doubts were quickly overcome and she has generally kept it shaved ever since.

Our first (unplanned) sharing experience happened soon afterwards and it's fair to say the guy who fucked her loved her shaved pussy, perhaps the first he'd experienced!

Reactions: JohnLondon, Dingos and zippless
Removing body hair was something both men and women did in ancient Egypt, Greece, and the Roman Empire, using seashells and beeswax.

My wife has always been waxed, she told me that she started waxing very early because she was an amateur swimmer and didn’t like having a shadow on her leg.

Reactions: Dingos
willshe2 said:
As to when it started, I think it depends on the country/region. When I first started dating Natasha in Eastern Europe in mid 90s, she like all the other girls I'd been with there kept a full bush though she trimmed around panty line. I suggested several times to shave it bare and one wonderful Saturday evening she emerged from shower with completely smooth pussy. She remarked at the time that she thought it looked/felt "odd" and wasn't sure I'd really like it. Fortunately her doubts were quickly overcome and she has generally kept it shaved ever since.

Our first (unplanned) sharing experience happened soon afterwards and it's fair to say the guy who fucked her loved her shaved pussy, perhaps the first he'd experienced!
This is another reason i started shaving my wife so other guys would talk about fucking her and they would know because of her shaved pussy

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies, mrs redback and 69eatmore77
My wife says here in Philippines it's been common to shave pussies for as long as she can remember. She says it's for hygiene as much as anything in the hot humid climate. She says she and her friends were trimming and shaving from mid teens. I'd say about 3/4 of the many Pinays I've fucked have been hairless.

UPDATE My wife informs me that a number of her friends have confirmed this to be true still. Even in their 40s and 50s they still keep their pukis clean shaven, i a number of cases for each other. They also passed on the practice to their daughters apparently. I have to say that licking out a clean shaven Pinay pussy is one of life's delights.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: ChestRockwell, throwback, Lovasianladies and 1 other person
Dingos said:
I started shaving my wife when she was 45 years old i caught her cheating and part of her punishment was shaving her cunt turned out everyone loved it

• Love
Reactions: mrs redback