When did waxing/ shaving become the new normal?

• Thread starterwristthick
  • Start date
WVhotwifecoupl said:
I started shaving in my late teens in the late 1980s. It was not uncommon then. Tiny thong bikinis became popular about that time for women and may have been a factor starting more women shaving. Hub used to do a lot of nude beaches and resorts in the early 1990s and says it was much more common to see women shaven than unshaven. Hub has been shaved from the eyebrows down since about 2010. Starting in about 2004, he shaved his pubes, chest and stomach with only hair on legs and arms. For a number of years before that he was "manscaped" with a timy patch of hair above his cock and shaved around his cock.

DSCN0166 (4).jpg DSCN0553 (3).jpg IMG_1167(2).JPG IMG_1168 (2).JPG
Yumm

I shave my partner’s pussy on the day her bull is coming over. Much better for him when he licks her out and slides his bbc inside her.

WVhotwifecoupl said:
I started shaving in my late teens in the late 1980s. It was not uncommon then. Tiny thong bikinis became popular about that time for women and may have been a factor starting more women shaving. Hub used to do a lot of nude beaches and resorts in the early 1990s and says it was much more common to see women shaven than unshaven. Hub has been shaved from the eyebrows down since about 2010. Starting in about 2004, he shaved his pubes, chest and stomach with only hair on legs and arms. For a number of years before that he was "manscaped" with a timy patch of hair above his cock and shaved around his cock.

Beautiful pink canoe

WVhotwifecoupl said:

I'd love to lick your clit and fuck you with my tongue. Your awesome breasts would be great fun to massage, kiss, lick and suck on too.

bettenny said:
I shave my pussy completely every day since my earliest youth. It's much more hygienic and it just feels a lot better! I've also found that most men and women like it. All erotic activities are also much more intense!
But everyone should do what he thinks is better for himself.

Kind regards Betty

DSC03196.JPG DSC02990.JPG
Damm you have a beautiful pussy looks perfectly shaved 😍

• Love
Reactions: happytwobeecucked
Dingos said:
I'm going to make your pussy my screen saver ❤

Dingos said:
Wow - so lickable 😋