When did waxing/ shaving become the new normal?

• Thread starterwristthick
  • Start date
IanNEUK said:
Yep love the smooth fashion now... ex used to keep hers trimmed, i'd beg her to go bald but she never would.
;)

willshe2 said:
As to when it started, I think it depends on the country/region. When I first started dating Natasha in Eastern Europe in mid 90s, she like all the other girls I'd been with there kept a full bush though she trimmed around panty line. I suggested several times to shave it bare and one wonderful Saturday evening she emerged from shower with completely smooth pussy. She remarked at the time that she thought it looked/felt "odd" and wasn't sure I'd really like it. Fortunately her doubts were quickly overcome and she has generally kept it shaved ever since.

Our first (unplanned) sharing experience happened soon afterwards and it's fair to say the guy who fucked her loved her shaved pussy, perhaps the first he'd experienced!
I became sexually active around 2000 and that was the time shaving became common in Western Europe, where I live. From what I've heard from friends it became common a few years later in Eastern Europe, around 2005. But in Western Europe, between 2000 and 2005, shaving became so common and popular, most young women would do it once they became sexually active. I've been very lucky with my ex-girlfriends who kept it shaved smooth! My wife kept it shaved smooth as well when I met her, but her lover prefers a full bush and she has grown it out for him. I never experienced such a hairy pussy before. I don't like all that hair and the only sex we have is oral, but I do like the idea that she keeps it hairy because it pleases him.

Last edited:
zippless said:
Cleopatra shaved her pussy.
Being a Queen, someone would shave it for her - with a sharp knife.

It depends on if she likes being eaten. If I'm offered a mouth full of curlies, she don't get ate.
Some women won't shave coz they don't want tobe eaten, just cock fucked.

Reactions: JohnLondon
I shave my pussy completely every day since my earliest youth. It's much more hygienic and it just feels a lot better! I've also found that most men and women like it. All erotic activities are also much more intense!
But everyone should do what he thinks is better for himself.

Kind regards Betty

DSC03196.JPG DSC02990.JPG

• Love
Reactions: Dingos, Moose, bbcdownsouth and 5 others
bettenny said:
I shave my pussy completely every day since my earliest youth. It's much more hygienic and it just feels a lot better! I've also found that most men and women like it. All erotic activities are also much more intense!

Kind regards Betty

I'd eat your pussy shaved or hairy. It's gorgeous !!!!

Reactions: bettenny
My wife never shaved until she met her latest boyfriend, it’s now normal for her to shave

• Love
CavScout said:
I'd eat your pussy shaved or hairy. It's gorgeous !!!!
jaaa please lick my wet shaved pussy ... mmmmmhhhhhh

My first experience with bald pussy was in 1990, and it was also my first experience with cuckolding and how a woman I worked with “seduced” me. She told me she was completely shaved down there and hiked up her skirt in a work elevator to show it to me then asked if I wanted to taste it. She only gave me a sample until after work. I ate, fucked and came all over her bald pussy many times and it was always after work. She would put her panties back on over my cum and say she had to get home to her husband. When I met my wife a few years later she had a trimmed pussy but I convinced her to let me shave her bald and eat her out and she loved it. She said she had friends who went bald but she had been reluctant out of fear of cutting herself. Later that same year she asked me to shave my balls so she could suck on them. Needless to say we have both kept bald or very close to bald ever since. So definitely bald pussy was already a thing in the early 90’s

bettenny said:

Kind regards Betty

Perfect! So smooth!

People like what they like, and are certainly free to make their own choices.

Although I much prefer pussy being shaved smooth, I don't have a problem with most hairy ones.
I don't like a wild, uncontrolled bush but nicely trimmed hair is perfectly acceptable.
The best part about hair is after sex. If her pussy has been fucked hard and has cum matted in her hair, it's very flavorful!

The next best is shaved lips, with some hair on top.

If a woman does indeed shave her pussy, I love it when they have done it for so long, it's as smooth as glass.

hier noch ein paar fotos für euch....

wer möchte meine glatt rasierte, nasse fotze lecken???

20170904_064845.jpg 20180601_234203.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Moose
+50 Wife's pussy open for for bulls to rate

When women realised it showed their cunts off more

Reactions: Dingos
returninghero said:
When women realised it showed their cunts off more
Yes I shaved my wife's pussy as a punishment but then she started buying crotchless panties and wearing white jeans and leggings to show off her camel toe she liked the landing strip because it would show through her white clothes

I noticed that too, by the way. I guess it's hard not to. I meet a lot of girls from dating sites and most of them are shaved. Although I've been sitting on the kind of dating site lately where everyone is so angelic. I'd be surprised if I saw one that was hairy. Maybe someone knows The Lucky Date, by the way. But an important clarification. That's if they're under 35. If they are, there's a 70% chance they're not shaved. So it's a fashion among the younger generation.

Last edited:
PetieT said:
I noticed that, too, by the way. I guess it's hard not to. I meet a lot of girls from dating sites and most of them are shaved. But an important clarification. That's if they're under 35. If they are, there's a 70% chance they're not shaved. So it's a fashion among the younger generation.
My wife started shaving her pussy when she was 45 years old she was filipina and her pussy was already thin hair but she was cheating and she loved shaving her pussy for her other guys

IDK when it started but I've been smooth all my life I guess. I started taking hair off soon as it started showing up. I'm 37

wristthick said:
Hi all, when did removal of body hair start for ladies? And where for that matter. Men seem to have been slower on the uptake. Is that what most of you have found?
Been quite a while

I started shaving in my late teens in the late 1980s. It was not uncommon then. Tiny thong bikinis became popular about that time for women and may have been a factor starting more women shaving. Hub used to do a lot of nude beaches and resorts in the early 1990s and says it was much more common to see women shaven than unshaven. Hub has been shaved from the eyebrows down since about 2010. Starting in about 2004, he shaved his pubes, chest and stomach with only hair on legs and arms. For a number of years before that he was "manscaped" with a timy patch of hair above his cock and shaved around his cock.

DSCN0166 (4).jpg DSCN0553 (3).jpg IMG_1167(2).JPG IMG_1168 (2).JPG

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: DeleteMe