When Did You First Know You Were Ment To Be A Sissy

• Thread starterHothighschoolteacher
  • Start date

Hothighschoolteacher

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 27, 2017
For me, I was 19. Meet this black man an I fell in love with him. Anytime I saw him go up to him an talk to him just to be around him. Then one day he asks me to go out with him for a few drinks. That when he told that I was acting like a girl that wants him to notice her an that when an I said that I did want him to notice me. Then he told that well let go to his place to get more comfortable with each other. That night is when my life change.

Reactions: CptNemo61 and h5t6ca
Hehe would love to hear more of your story,.Pease tell how your sissy life changed, what BBC Requirex of sissy boi and how he has or make use of you and what he requires you to keep continuously doing for him and others in your sissy life

for me it was late teens, i was at an adult book store looking thru the gay & sissy section and crouching down to reach something on the bottom row. an alpha Black man approached and just stood for a moment, then unzipped in front of me and took his big cock out assuming i'd suck. he was right, i wrapped my lips around it right there in the store and i've been a sissy ever since

Reactions: CptNemo61, jbalk20 and sissypuss
Funny how a Black man can see the girl in us

I have wearing girl stuff since I was 10 . I use to spend hours looking at the “foundation garments” in the giant sears and wards catalogs. Yes I am an old sissy lol I have always been shy with women despite my large “endowment “... I was always worried about performing and I would squirt my load way too quickly. I became an expert at eating pussy but women like a good fuck and deserve one . My first wife embraced my cross dressing but ultimately left. My current wife was informed of my ways before marriage . She hates my sissy side but understands . She agreed to cuckold me and Bam ! I was a sissy forever a proud sissy and a good cuck hubby. One Father’s Day she spent the day with her lover while I took care of the kids. I was fed a cream pie for Father’s Day I loved gazing at her swollen pussy and I got hard eating his remains. The cum that made my wife content made me realize what I am .. No regrets .. now I am solely a sissy cocksucker and pussy for real men. No more performance issues, in fact I am constantly complimented on what a good cocksucker I am!i should have realized 40 years ago but I am making up for lost time!
Sissypuss

Reactions: natasnaikul, arabcuck, h5t6ca and 1 other person
sissypuss said:
I have wearing girl stuff since I was 10 . I use to spend hours looking at the “foundation garments” in the giant sears and wards catalogs. Yes I am an old sissy lol I have always been shy with women despite my large “endowment “... I was always worried about performing and I would squirt my load way too quickly. I became an expert at eating pussy but women like a good fuck and deserve one . My first wife embraced my cross dressing but ultimately left. My current wife was informed of my ways before marriage . She hates my sissy side but understands . She agreed to cuckold me and Bam ! I was a sissy forever a proud sissy and a good cuck hubby. One Father’s Day she spent the day with her lover while I took care of the kids. I was fed a cream pie for Father’s Day I loved gazing at her swollen pussy and I got hard eating his remains. The cum that made my wife content made me realize what I am .. No regrets .. now I am solely a sissy cocksucker and pussy for real men. No more performance issues, in fact I am constantly complimented on what a good cocksucker I am!i should have realized 40 years ago but I am making up for lost time!
Sissypuss
it's so nice that you've found your place as a sissy for real men, xo

rebekahruffles said:
it's so nice that you've found your place as a sissy for real men, xo
Thank you honey it’s been a long stressful journey but when my mouth is full of yummy cock the lost time doesn’t matter. Love those panties of yours
Higgs
Sissypuss

This sounds amazing! Love how BBC just knows who we are.

rebekahruffles said:
for me it was late teens, i was at an adult book store looking thru the gay & sissy section and crouching down to reach something on the bottom row. an alpha Black man approached and just stood for a moment, then unzipped in front of me and took his big cock out assuming i'd suck. he was right, i wrapped my lips around it right there in the store and i've been a sissy ever since

Congrats! So jealous! I hope one day I am in your position :)

sissypuss said:
Sissypuss

jbalk20 said:
Congrats! So jealous! I hope one day I am in your position :)
You will young sissies today have a big leg up on us “OG’S lol realizing the truth makes all the difference and now it’s not a bad thing to embrace your inner sissy. If you do, good things will come your way!
Sissypuss

Reactions: sissy.natalie
We as sissies need to stand for who we are and not hide in the closets or our rooms anymore. The Government has declared many headways for mtf acceptance under law under gay rights, etc.
So we need to be bold in who we are and if we choose to be sissies, than by all means we should live as we are and as girlie dressed sissies, devote our Families, mothers, sisters, cousins to BBC. Im sure when they see our acceptances they will be willing to also see what we need to be and are.
More women and Famlies have been open to BBC as they see we are not affraid to acknowledge our love also for BBC, Big Hung Cocks as the Real Men we need in our lives.

Reactions: tusccuckforbbc and sissypuss
CAnnot name the age here bu tI was young. older boys had been noticing me
a few of them had me come to party with older kids and they got an old cheerleader outfit for me to wear Love, Heather

th-4.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: Dark_Hung
that's hot as male & female

YES< So much has changed and so fast. Ineeded to be protected by Men and older boys just to go out. It was very obvious i was a issy all my life. Taken for a girl everywhere. Even if they knew me, like church. Any way, those men thought of me as a girl and of course got turned on being with me. Black Men, White men, Friends' dads. and the ones who actaully dated me were the older boys from school and from the all boys school even closer to my grandparents house.
TY for responses. Love ya ALL
luv, Heather

So Gorgeous Heather. As should always be. Thank you for sharing more of youself with us. Its ok, i understand, age sis just a number.
Its sweet to know that you were the girl they enjoyed being around, as they knew they could enjoy your companionship and you being willing be at their service, and in doing so also willing to guard and protect you and always enjoy more with you without any limits.
How sweet that there was the convience of a school near grandparents home that also provided for being able to provide more boys for your continued use.
Luv, Chelliann

YES< I get so turned on remembering all the attention and the feelings they gave me. Also not telling exact age due to too low to mention on here
even on Slutwives IN the sissy forum. It was a journey of discovery for all of us. The Adult men had been through the same thing with their girlfriends and eventually their wives. I soon knew why so few marriages at 17, 18, 19 seldome worked. MY real girl GFswere all very flat chested. I was just thinking about that. They were pretty though. I married an older girl who was ver busty. Kind of manly too except for her huge tits She was near 4 years older
LOVE, Heather

Thats ok, i expected a lower age. It doent need told here. Yes you could give what guys couldnt get at home, yng, sexy sensiously desirable that men would only get from a real feminized sissy girl.
Luv Chelliann

Let me say I was VERY young as far as starting to suck cocks. I wanted to have babies when young and a year later I said it out loud kind of to thre wrong peopl. That got me in front of a psychologist. A benefit of that was I was able to go to school as a girl. AND of course therefor to proms AS female. Also to proms of much older kids. TY fo asking.
chat with me on custom chat when we get a chanceand I will tell you more. LOVE< Heather (MsGary

sissyforuse said:
Hehe would love to hear more of your story,.Pease tell how your sissy life changed, what BBC Requirex of sissy boi and how he has or make use of you and what he requires you to keep continuously doing for him and others in your sissy life
good question:))))))))))))))

sissypuss said:
You will young sissies today have a big leg up on us “OG’S lol realizing the truth makes all the difference and now it’s not a bad thing to embrace your inner sissy. If you do, good things will come your way!
Sissypuss
ohhhhhhhhh