Which European women are more open sexually?

• Thread starterWifeLuver
  • Start date

Which European women are more open sexually?

• Italian women from Italy

Votes: 6 4.0%
  • Greek women from Greece

Votes: 5 3.3%
  • Spanish women from Spain

Votes: 4 2.6%
  • German women from Germany

Votes: 28 18.5%
  • French women from France

Votes: 6 4.0%
  • Russian women from Russia

Votes: 20 13.2%
  • Dutch women from the Netherlands

Votes: 8 5.3%
  • UK women - English, Irish, Scottish, Welsh

Votes: 37 24.5%
  • Scandinavian women

Votes: 20 13.2%
  • Eastern European women

Votes: 17 11.3%

• Total voters

WifeLuver

Slut Lover!
Beloved Member
Dec 13, 2006
Add any other European women, if I missed any, by posting in this thread. Please do give examples of any sexual or non-sexual experiences you've had with European women, your opinions of them and how you find them.

the french women are whores which loves with many arabs men in their caves

Scandinavian women are either from Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Finland, or Iceland.

Eastern European women are either from Belarus, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Hungary, Moldova, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Ukraine, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Armeniam, or Georgia. If I missed any other Eastern European country then please let me know.

horus84 said:

I cannot say I am a fan of Caucasians such as Arabs and Jews taking white pussy.

It is rightfully the Black man's. not anyone else.

blackcocklover29 said:
I cannot say I am a fan of Caucasians such as Arabs and Jews taking white pussy.

It is rightfully the Black man's. not anyone else.

I totally agree, white pussy is for black cock.

WifeLuver said:
Scandinavian women are either from Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Finland, or Iceland.

Finland is not part of Scandinavia,and caucacian pretty much means people from the Caucasus region.

I guess the grass is always greener on the other side of the fence, but just what is wrong with American women??? C'mon guys, do you want us going 'GaGa' over Mexican men?

my wife and i go to jamaica each year and there are many german women there. they love the huge young jamaican boys.

being 3/4 dutch myself I would say, definitely dutch, english and germans. We are also know for being very openminded and open for experimenting. Also when I look at my friends, they are also very open. I cant believe we are not nr 2 or 3 !!

horus84 said:

I agree, mostly from Morocco, Tunis and Algeria. I am 1/4 french and my 2 cousins have arab boyfriends.

Last edited by a moderator:
cheshireset said:
And your point is what exactly? Are you really suggesting that the majority of Arabs are caucasian? You really do need to travel beyond your borders

Read and weep you silly whiteboy.

Of or being a human racial classification distinguished especially by very light to brown skin pigmentation and straight to wavy or curly hair, and including peoples indigenous to Europe, northern Africa, western Asia, and India

Caucasian - definition of Caucasian by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would place my bet on Germany chicks. As for the ladies in U.K., I haven't heard anything with regards to Irish, Scottish or even Welsh women. Are there blacks who even reside in those places?

devoe said:
I would place my bet on Germany chicks. As for the ladies in U.K., I haven't heard anything with regards to Irish, Scottish or even Welsh women. Are there blacks who even reside in those places?

Are there any Black people in any parts of the UK?

It's a real shame if that is not the case.

hubby3inches said:
my wife and i go to jamaica each year and there are many german women there. they love the huge young jamaican boys.

Jamaica is one of the primary destinations for sex tourism. Each year 80,000 North American and European women travel to Jamaica for sexual satisfaction.

Europian

I,m Italian,need i say more
Sexywife XXXXX

Attachments

• toni55.jpg
    toni55.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 203
Dutchblonde said:
being 3/4 dutch myself I would say, definitely dutch, english and germans. We are also know for being very openminded and open for experimenting. Also when I look at my friends, they are also very open. I cant believe we are not nr 2 or 3 !!

Sexy azz Dutch female tourists are mostly found vacationing in the Caribbean Islands of Aruba, Bonaire, Curacao and St. Maarten. Many of them are looking for more than the sun, sea and sand. You don't have to travel very far to meet Dutch women.

Scandinavian women in third place right now, hmm. Might be true for swedish women when we're abroad but I don't think it would be true when we're at home. But that's just me speaking for myself and most of my female friends.

Btw, great forum, starting to love this place even though I've only been here a couple of hours!

I lived in Europe for several years. Almost every girl I dated has either been with or showed interest in being with black men. Even one who I thought never would. They are just more open to that than the majority of women in the States.