Which European women are more open sexually?

• Thread starterWifeLuver
  • Start date

Which European women are more open sexually?

• Italian women from Italy

Votes: 6 4.0%
  • Greek women from Greece

Votes: 5 3.3%
  • Spanish women from Spain

Votes: 4 2.6%
  • German women from Germany

Votes: 28 18.5%
  • French women from France

Votes: 6 4.0%
  • Russian women from Russia

Votes: 20 13.2%
  • Dutch women from the Netherlands

Votes: 8 5.3%
  • UK women - English, Irish, Scottish, Welsh

Votes: 37 24.5%
  • Scandinavian women

Votes: 20 13.2%
  • Eastern European women

Votes: 17 11.3%

• Total voters
jimmyl56 said:
I lived in Europe for several years. Almost every girl I dated has either been with or showed interest in being with black men. Even one who I thought never would. They are just more open to that than the majority of women in the States.

Have to specify a little more then that. There's a huge different between, for example, swedish, spanish and ukrainian women. Both in looks and cultures so you can't say that european women are more open because it's so many different kinds of people. Remember that Europe consists of 50 countries and about 730,000,000 people.

I hear "americans are more open then we're are, would love to live there instead" all the time and then I hear "americans" saying the same about europeans. The grass is always greener on the other side.

Glad to see, the Brits are in first place!

Dutchblonde said:
I agree, mostly from Morocco, Tunis and Algeria. I am 1/4 french and my 2 cousins have arab boyfriends.
Yes many of my friends have or had Arab boyfriends, mainly from North Africa.

devoe said:
I would place my bet on Germany chicks. As for the ladies in U.K., I haven't heard anything with regards to Irish, Scottish or even Welsh women. Are there blacks who even reside in those places?

Dont know about the U.K, but I have holidayed in Ireland, and there are very few black people there.

german girls -- i have it on good authority

got to vote for the german girls. one of my lovers was stationed in germany with the air force in the 1980s and he said the german girls just could not get enough. he said any black GI stationed in germany who couldn't get laid just wasn't trying! he has always wondered if he has any kids over there . . .

Italian whores are best!

janet said:
Dont know about the U.K, but I have holidayed in Ireland, and there are very few black people there.

I lived in London for around three years.

There are certainly plenty of Blacks there. more so than in NYC or even D.C. seriusly.

You cannot compare the Republic of Ireland to UK!

blackcocklover29 said:
I lived in London for around three years.

There are certainly plenty of Blacks there. more so than in NYC or even D.C. seriusly.

You cannot compare the Republic of Ireland to UK!

Hope you enjoyed your stay!

KatieRea said:
Hope you enjoyed your stay!

I certainly sampled much of the local culture. =p

samled french, poish and russian hot girls..loved it to bits

gardengirl said:
Finland is not part of Scandinavia,and caucacian pretty much means people from the Caucasus region.

Finland it not Scandinavia? And what then? Make laugh me.

I lived in Germany. German girls and women love black men. The last woman I dated there was very conservative in her politics and background. Mid thirties, blonde and blue, fit and tanned. I hd seen her around black guys, even black guys who were hitting on her and there seemed to be no interest. Later, vacation pictures and an email showed that I was very wrong.

I sen

She worked in the Middle East a lot and did tell stories about Middle Eastern men "liking Blondes". But that I think is a tale for another thread