Which kind of being humiliated you prefer as a sissy husband

SubUltimateCouple

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Apr 9, 2021
Hi,

You are watching as black bulls are playing with your life,
When you feel more humiliated? As you sit and look how they fuck her very rough and you as a husband cannot do about it. Calling you: Hey hubby isnt that your wife? Don't you suppose to protect her?" Even if they tell you to try to stop them because they are going to do something you dont want they do, they fuck her even harder and harder. Even her please do something make this case worse? Because everytime you they use her harder and harder?
They all laugh at her and more at you. Showing you how useless as husband and as a men you are?

Iu-RGJT_L2nj6qbLO2nRFX9BNIIVoZUpgcaermKl8I5qb5Nmko.jpg
Or to you it is more to be humiliated when you are watching as between bull and your wife there is like a connection. They have passionate sex, with a lot of kissing,
your wife tells him that she had naver felt so good with another men?
You start feeling jellaus, than see how they even after he creampied her still they lie and kiss passionately. They forget that you are at all
She might say word like i love you, i want to have baby with you and so on,
So you feel that you are useless to them, to her.
And that she might move to him and just leave you?
120516-wife-kissing-black-picture.jpg

• Love
Reactions: robbiewillskucku, Softwimphub, MsPAWGandhubby and 8 others
Its best to just watch and listen to her pleasure then clean up a cream pie at the bulls request.

Reactions: cynful, naji, MsPAWGandhubby and 4 others
I am also willing to act as bitch

Reactions: Sissybabydebbie, MsPAWGandhubby, EddyBBC and 2 others
Sissydad said:
I am also willing to act as bitch
cleaning up after women joy is boring to us. First one is hot for us at that moment

Last edited:
Want to be a true sissy bitch

Seeing my wife enjoy a dick and enjoy one for more than 3 minutes and then some

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c, EddyBBC, robbiewillskucku and 1 other person
cumonmywifeplz said:
Seeing my wife enjoy a dick and enjoy one for more than 3 minutes and then some
So it would more turn you on that wife my leave you (just there is such probability) because she enjoy the dick, but might also enjoying being with him, kissing, passion, his look.
At first i had that jelaus felling - maybe i am not ready for that. So i prefer when bulls are showing me how much slut she is an that they are dominant there, they are in charge and i am nothing compering to them.
If i try to stand up, they will do let''s say something like this, because they know they could do whatever they want to... so they could assfuck me and make my wife look at it and have ****** orgasms:gangbang-massage-domination-slut-2.jpg

• Love
Reactions: robbiewillskucku, CagedInTheZoo, MsPAWGandhubby and 4 others
SubUltimateCouple said:
So it would more turn you on that wife my leave you (just there is such probability) because she enjoy the dick, but might also enjoying being with him, kissing, passion, his look.
At first i had that jelaus felling - maybe i am not ready for that. So i prefer when bulls are showing me how much slut she is an that they are dominant there, they are in charge and i am nothing compering to them.
If i try to stand up, they will do let''s say something like this, because they know they could do whatever they want to... so they could assfuck me and make my wife look at it and have ****** orgasms:gangbang-massage-domination-slut-2.jpg
That's always possible but if so least I enjoyed seeing her in action with bigger man n memories last lifetime

SubUltimateCouple said:
Hi,

You are watching as black bulls are playing with your life,
When you feel more humiliated? As you sit and look how they fuck her very rough and you as a husband cannot do about it. Calling you: Hey hubby isnt that your wife? Don't you suppose to protect her?" Even if they tell you to try to stop them because they are going to do something you dont want they do, they fuck her even harder and harder. Even her please do something make this case worse? Because everytime you they use her harder and harder?
They all laugh at her and more at you. Showing you how useless as husband and as a men you are?

Iu-RGJT_L2nj6qbLO2nRFX9BNIIVoZUpgcaermKl8I5qb5Nmko.jpg
Or to you it is more to be humiliated when you are watching as between bull and your wife there is like a connection. They have passionate sex, with a lot of kissing,
your wife tells him that she had naver felt so good with another men?
You start feeling jellaus, than see how they even after he creampied her still they lie and kiss passionately. They forget that you are at all
She might say word like i love you, i want to have baby with you and so on,
So you feel that you are useless to them, to her.
And that she might move to him and just leave you?
120516-wife-kissing-black-picture.jpg
I will respond when free. So hot.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c, Slipperydom and EddyBBC
SubUltimateCouple said:
Magnificent :)

Reactions: toolman2c, SubUltimateCouple and PhilippinesFun
Watching wife with multiple blk men and cleaning up her and them!

• Love
Reactions: ttsmith, WhiteMarried and sissytinyvirgin
bisubbottomky said:
Watching wife with multiple blk men and cleaning up her and them!
lucky cucky

Reactions: WhiteMarried
I guess I am into the humiliation of them using her holes and mine as they please, them taunting me as I clean the cum out of her and off their cocks.

Reactions: Lilcockcuck, WhiteMarried and Sissydad
I think any cuck needs the humiliation to get had and their enjoyment level is different for each one but all cucks need to be challenged and taught to enjoy their life knowing there primary job has always been pleasing his bride. his humiliation is a sign of his love for her and is accepted proudly

Reactions: Focker, FourInchCuckBlondeBBW, MsPAWGandhubby and 5 others
For me it's partly knowing that she will perform sexual acts with them, that she would refuse me. o_O

Reactions: tinytool, EddyBBC, prettynfitasian and 3 others
  • Haha
Reactions: WhiteMarried and Matureplay
Matureplay said:
I think you have captured a lot in that statement
I agree on that too,humiliation is always a turn on & somethings it is for both partners and not just the cuck

Reactions: toolman2c and Matureplay
Where can I find a mature guy to own my wifes pics and post her as we chat to abuse me and punish me as a cuck???????????????Please help

Reactions: toolman2c and Slipperydom
Matureplay said:
anal being one.
I know that feeling. After years of being told directly to fuck off she gave ass without protest to the first big dick stud who attempted it.

• Love
Reactions: Keesnl, Custer Laststand, toolman2c and 4 others
fitasian said:
I know that feeling. After years of being told directly to fuck off she gave ass without protest to the first big dick stud who attempted it.
exactly my case too. But she begged it herself in our marriagebed

Reactions: WhiteMarried, prettynfitasian and EddyBBC