Which kind of being humiliated you prefer as a sissy husband

Love the replies

Reactions: WhiteMarried and eanda
i like it when she points out that i can't use proper tense and grammar when i caption my subjects and she points it out

• Haha
Reactions: WhiteMarried and Matureplay
A toss up. Having wife pretend I’m going to get some pushy just to have two of her boyfriends show up and throw me out of the room or being used by them as a human piss pot, of course my wonderful wife laughs at me no matter what they do.

Reactions: cynful, alicce, WhiteMarried and 1 other person
I have been cucked by my wife from time to time. But I seek more extreme humiliation.
The perfect bull for my wife (from my pov) should not be afraid of showing that my wife belongs to him whenever he is here. I have no business being closer to my wife than he is when he is here.
More and more I feel the urge for pleasuring him, while he's pleasuring my wife... getting him ready and hard for my wife with my mouth.
As humiliation I fantasize of rimming him as deep as I can... being facesit while my wife rides him.
But in the extreme part, which I haven't even been able to find on the internet... whenever he is here.... all I get to drink, and maybe even eat, is exactly the same as they are having... but I'll have it only after it has been through them. Yes I'd like to be a toilet for them both. I have had my wife's shampagne, but I'd like to have from both, as part of the utterly humiliation.

Reactions: natasnaikul, MsPAWGandhubby, WhiteMarried and 1 other person
Male sub looking for Bull

When my wife cucked me I was not allowed to see her in any stage of undress not even in lingerie and certainly not in the nude. Bathing suits could not be bikinis, one piece only. Keeping her pussy bald was once my responsibility was now being waxed by the beauty shop and when cleaning out her cum filled pussy or ass i was blindfolded. When her bull, my master was present I was always to be dressed in female attire mostly little girls dresses and rompers. Of course my chastity was now controlled by master as my wife didn't have any use for my useless darling little pee pee as she called it anyway so she gladly gave master control and I was now milked monthly and not allowed any type of sissygasm.

Reactions: SquirmingSub, natasnaikul, Simona and 2 others
The ***** I want to serve

AA0694B6-3B32-407F-B3B5-DE8C13434F41.jpeg

Reactions: lknforfun
Humiliation, my wife pegging my cuckold ass in front of her girlfriends for having a small useless white penis.

image.jpeg image.jpeg

Reactions: icheinfach, Wahooguy and WhiteMarried
AZLizanne said:
When my wife cucked me I was not allowed to see her in any stage of undress not even in lingerie and certainly not in the nude. Bathing suits could not be bikinis, one piece only. Keeping her pussy bald was once my responsibility was now being waxed by the beauty shop and when cleaning out her cum filled pussy or ass i was blindfolded. When her bull, my master was present I was always to be dressed in female attire mostly little girls dresses and rompers. Of course my chastity was now controlled by master as my wife didn't have any use for my useless darling little pee pee as she called it anyway so she gladly gave master control and I was now milked monthly and not allowed any type of sissygasm.
Thank you for the "like", very nice of you!

Reactions: WhiteMarried
AZLizanne said:
understand most of ur post but i feel u have a lot to offer, I would reward ur good behavior with allowing an orgasm though they would be well earned. i believe ur orgasms help keep ur mind in its proper place

Reactions: danishwannabe and WhiteMarried
Sissydad said:
The ***** I want to serve

AA0694B6-3B32-407F-B3B5-DE8C13434F41.jpeg
Nice tongue, wonderful what that is good for?

Phil C said:
Nice tongue, wonderful what that is good for?
Sucking dick and being covered in cum

CaringNCBull said:
understand most of ur post but i feel u have a lot to offer, I would reward ur good behavior with allowing an orgasm though they would be well earned. i believe ur orgasms help keep ur mind in its proper place
Thank you NCBull but my wife feels it's better than I'm not allowed an orgasm and milked dry instead. As she milked me she tell me how big her boyfriend's cock was and how it reached places I couldn't. She'd say how much of a fulfilled woman she felt like after he fucked her totally unlike when we used to "make love" which was like two lesbians not wife and husband. After I failed to even penetrate her "special" place she said that was enough and forbid me from even trying again. It's almost seven years and the closest to sex is her rubbing my girly clit thought my panties she doesn't even want to touch it.

So many to choose from.Being dressed in sissy lingerie and milked in front of her sister and her bf is right up there

Reactions: cynful and ckc
SubUltimateCouple said:
Or to you it is more to be humiliated when you are watching as between bull and your wife there is like a connection. They have passionate sex, with a lot of kissing,
your wife tells him that she had naver felt so good with another men?
You start feeling jellaus, than see how they even after he creampied her still they lie and kiss passionately. They forget that you are at all
She might say word like i love you, i want to have baby with you and so on,
So you feel that you are useless to them, to her.
And that she might move to him and just leave you?

Exactly that. My wife has a few bulls who are good/old friends from her student time, they have a sexual history. A few times a month they take her out, dinner, drinks at their home, sometimes spending the whole night, holding her as she sleeps. I pick her up the next morning after she calls me.
It's intense, the beginning was quite hard to cope with. but she shares all, open and honest. And it makes her really happy

Reactions: ckc, natasnaikul and WhiteMarried
My humiliation was when my wife outed my sissiness to her friends. Her friends know my wife sleeps around and at one of her coffee mornings I happened to be off work and in the lounge watching telly. At one point I heard a lot of laughing and giggling coming from the kitchen and a moment or two later my wife called out to me. I joined them in the kitchen and still giggling one of her friends said "We wanna see your weeny C**** has just told us about" , more laughter, my wife said "show them". She knew damn well what I was wearing so when I undid my trousers it revealed my tiny flower patterned red panties. The girls found it hilarious as my wife told me to keep going. I eased my panties over my hips to ****** said weeny, all 2ins when limp and no girth to speak of. One or two were pointing at it as all were giggling their heads off with my wife exclaiming "Now you know why I sleep with other men". One or two even took photos of it and began to send them to even more friends. Finally my ordeal ended when my wife told me to get it out of her sight and I returned to the lounge. They obviously spread the news as when I see them im often laughed at by her friends AND their husbands.

• Haha
Reactions: natasnaikul, ckc, jbalk20 and 4 others
fitasian said:
I know that feeling. After years of being told directly to fuck off she gave ass without protest to the first big dick stud who attempted it.
Have you managed to get in there yet? Or is she still reserving it for others?

airhorn said:
Have you managed to get in there yet? Or is she still reserving it for others?
Nope. Only once when her BF wanted 3 way action and literally put her on top of me asshole first so he could fuck her.