• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Which slut wife forces her cuckold husband to wear a chastity cage?

• Thread starterlevieuxdusud
  • Start date
We have several chastity cages: a classic in adjourned steel, a tubular, a very short, one with electrodes, one in flexible silicone but with the interior furnished with spikes. I surely forget

This is what my wife often plays: She chooses a cage, puts it in the drawer of the dresser in the living room and places an open padlock on the dresser.

As soon as I see a small open padlock placed on the dresser in the living room, I have to open the drawer, take the chastity cage that is there and wear it.

I always have a delicious anxiety when I close the padlock because I don't know how long she will leave me in a cage.

It is from this moment that she will get off! She will tease me non-stop. Knowing that my cock is blowing up in its cage makes her wet.

She can leave me in a cage for several days. Sometimes she teases me so much that I ejaculate in the cage without even touching myself. Either she masturbates in front of me with her toys, or I have to take care of her.

When this morning on February 10, I saw the padlock and find the classic steel cage adjourned, I knew right away that I will stay in a cage for a long time. The other cages, especially the one with the spikes, is a maximum of two days. The classic, I have already kept it for over a month ...

Since then, every night, she teases me by masturbating with her hitachi and others sextoy. She cum a lot, and puts her pussy close to my face so that I can see and smell well. She promised me that she will free me on Valentine's Day and that she will give me a blowjob. She made a condition: that I don't squirt in my cage before.

I do not know if I will manage to prevent myself from cuming. She does everything for that.

• Love
Reactions: rcmohawk, natasnaikul, Heelslaveplease and 1 other person
Four days on the road this week, no key! I am allowed, encouraged to put ads on Doublelist and meet guys to suck them off. I send her the pics. She sees the ads and then calls me at bedtime to humiliate me about being a sissy and not getting off. I love the humiliation and degradation of being locked and pantied.

D68B9A62-1160-40AB-999E-A7FB70E1D784.jpeg

Reactions: rcmohawk, wifeforall and SquirmingSub
Valentine's Day is over, and I'm still locked up ....

Saturday evening, still locked up, I had to make her cum several times with different sex toys before she released me.
I buggered her while she rubbed her hitachi on the clit.

Reactions: crt and leahswannabe
sissified and cuckolded

sissy drip.jpg DSC565lzzzh.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: rcmohawk, ashley71, Gurlycuck and 13 others
siss4it37 said:
sissified and cuckolded

It's good. We would like to see more of your lifestyle

Reactions: rcmohawk, crt, Jayisintexas and 1 other person
levieuxdusud said:
It's good. We would like to see more of your lifestyle

cuckolded sissy husband.jpg Dsc05339.jpg wife and lover.jpg wife holiday.jpg sissy spadeskneel fin2ov4jpg.jpg ******* mag.jpg 1cvj.jpg submissive little white sissy for bbc.jpg husband sissy14d.jpg badge2e45644e6616df737d81ca8abae092d1092633c2.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: rcmohawk, ashley71, Gurlycuck and 6 others
Reactions: rcmohawk
Mike and Chris said:
My wife, Chris, put me in chastity and then gave her mom one of the keys telling her that she could use me however she wanted and do anything she wanted to me. She then told me that I would get a sever whipping from either or both of the if I ever disobeyed or disappointed them.

damn, this is hot.

Reactions: rcmohawk
Reactions: rcmohawk, Gurlycuck, PhilippinesFun and 1 other person
caged little white sissy

sissy plug.jpg preview.phsisc.jpg Dsc05341.jpg DSC05296.JPG

Last edited:
Reactions: rcmohawk, Gurlycuck and natasnaikul
My tiny cock never gets hard and is so small, it is practically invisible. My dominant wife, her studs/bulls, and my own studs/bulls all feel it is more humiliating for me to have my shame totally ******* to be laughed at.

Full Nude_ Front View.jpg Full Nude_Side View.jpg Classic Nude Pose-Front View.JPG Why I Provide The Hole In a Gay Sex Act.JPG

annie here..mwf 55..hub is 58...he is ucked and occasionally in chastity
annie_116.jpg

• Love
Reactions: rcmohawk, MilfandHusband, Custer Laststand and 6 others
FourInchCuckBlondeBBW said:
I keep hubby locked and pantied.

P1010680.jpg
That is so cute. I cage my husband too and he is allowed release when I want and mostly is denied. He is a cum cleaner after my lovers cums in me.

Reactions: rcmohawk, camus, toolman2c and 5 others
My Asian wife has my 2" white penis caged and pantied!

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: rcmohawk, smallcockguy, toolman2c and 3 others
Sumitra said:
That is so cute. I cage my husband too and he is allowed release when I want and mostly is denied. He is a cum cleaner after my lovers cums in me.
Beautiful.

dragana said:
I'm castrated, a cage is not required .
Why not show us a picture?

Reactions: sjb1962 and lnohhnvm
I am usually not in a cage but on occasion on of my wifes black boyfriends or her sister or someone wants to see me in one so then I am ordered into a cage.

Reactions: rcmohawk, camus, toolman2c and 1 other person
siss4it37 said:
sissified and cuckolded

Not much of a choice there for her! LOL

Reactions: rcmohawk, crt, LoveDaAm and 1 other person

Users who are viewing this thread