• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Which slut wife forces her cuckold husband to wear a chastity cage?

• Thread starterlevieuxdusud
  • Start date
Posted this elsewhere in forums, in more detail. I am not often in chastity device, I don't think my wife usually gets that much amusement out of it. But a couple of summers ago, she did make me wear a device several times on two nude/cuckold beaches in Europe, when we were vacationing. Being caged in public, with so many others around ... some, of course, pitiful, tiny cuckolds like me ... but also women (alone or with their cucks) and many real men ... they were some of the most intense, humiliating experiences i have ever had. A number of different incidents, but at the second beach in the Canary Islands I probably had my worst, when my wife was being chatted up by a guy ... obviously a stud ... while i just stood there close by ... and was got so almost sick-to-my-stomach excited i came spontaneous and dribble out the device, obvious to everybody around ... especially with my stifled moans. It was about the worst ... and most intensely exciting ... moment ever.

• Love
Reactions: rcmohawk, CrowRaven, nelssim and 5 others
FourInchCuckBlondeBBW said:
I keep hubby locked and pantied.

P1010680.jpg
Totally appropriate.... keep up your good work, Ms.FourInchCuckBlondeBBW.

Reactions: rcmohawk and FourInchCuckBlondeBBW
I think I will soon be caged, I look forward to it immensely

Reactions: rcmohawk, leahswannabe, h5t6ca and 1 other person
SamCG said:
All the Best :)
Don’t know what to expect but anticipate a more satisfying time when my wife is with her bulls now

Reactions: rcmohawk
Dont Expect much from life and wife...... Just accept as it comes...... what max u can expect..cleaning her cum dripping cunt or something more ?
cuckhubby48 said:
Don’t know what to expect but anticipate a more satisfying time when my wife is with her bulls now

SamCG said:
Dont Expect much from life and wife...... Just accept as it comes...... what max u can expect..cleaning her cum dripping cunt or something more ?
I fully accept that, I am now completely denied ( last allowed intercourse 21st august and May before that. ) Highly unlikely that it will be this year or probably next year either, hence the need for cage)

Reactions: h5t6ca and leahswannabe
I mean to say that I completely denied in every way, I will not ( and am not) be allowed to participate or watch at all, but I hope a cage will allow me to enjoy some of the feelings my wife and her bulls enjoy, even though I will not be present.

Reactions: natasnaikul
mwm 58 here...

annie_116.jpg toy-penis-200x200.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: Dark_Hung, rcmohawk, ashley71 and 4 others
Oh, so now I know what to expect

WifeDatesBlk said:
mwm 58 here...

annie_116.jpg toy-penis-200x200.jpeg
Is that a bikini line? If so, can you show us more?

Reactions: crt
It doesn’t look anywhere near as uncomfortable as I thought, I cannot wait, what a relief if will get to finally get into one.

Ok so I will soon have my cage, question, do I need to wear all the time, or only when my wife is with her bulls? It’s my idea not hers and she won’t hold they key it will probably be held by one of her boyfriends, I suppose I could put it in her bag when she goes but this still leaves the issue of the other time, it a after all for the frustration of when she is with her bulls not necessarily other times, ( sorry new to cages, a big leap into the dark for me)

cuckhubby48 said:
Ok so I will soon have my cage, question, do I need to wear all the time, or only when my wife is with her bulls? It’s my idea not hers and she won’t hold they key it will probably be held by one of her boyfriends, I suppose I could put it in her bag when she goes but this still leaves the issue of the other time, it a after all for the frustration of when she is with her bulls not necessarily other times, ( sorry new to cages, a big leap into the dark for me)
Not to be mean, but your question makes no sense. If the key will be held by anyone else ... your wife or one of the guys fucking her ... how will anyone in this forum have any idea of when you will need to wear it ??? The only person who can answer that question is the person who holds the key.

Reactions: SquirmingSub and leahswannabe
Thanks, question is , is it a part time thing, do people wear all the time, or is it advisable to wear only in moments of weakness,

cuckhubby48 said:
Thanks, question is , is it a part time thing, do people wear all the time, or is it advisable to wear only in moments of weakness,
I agree with Tim. Let her bull decide.

Yeah ..let her bull decide
leahswannabe said:
I agree with Tim. Let her bull decide.

Loversexy said:
Yeah ..let her bull decide
LOL "let" her bull decide ... like it's within the power of this white guy to "let" or "not let" the bull decide. the bull WILL decide ... period. whatever the white wimp wants. believe me, as one of the white wimps, i know. i know my place, and i know who has the power to decide. take a look at Loversexy's avatar photo, and tell me what white boy is going to dispute who decides. LOL

Reactions: toolman2c, SquirmingSub and crt
Ok. But I guess I need to choose wisely as one I really don’t like and he hates me, another 2 like poking fun at me , so this could be awkward,

Lol...i like u ..smart bitch

Users who are viewing this thread