White boys belong in chastity

• Thread starterwhitetrannyAnna
  • Start date
Nice. I have always wondered about the hormone. Are they prescribed? What do they actual do to you? As for white cock they all belong in cages.

I lost some size with age, and others comments that I should downgrade to this CB-6000s small chastity cage, but I am older and like the relaxed fit.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Reactions: SlutwivesRock and SquirmingSub
Well in the first 2 weeks you feel your breast starting to bud, after about a Month your nipples and areolas start to grow this is when it starts to be painful just as a young teen goes through puberty. Your balls also start to shrink and that is painful also. after about 6 months your balls and cock have started shrinking very fast, balls go from being hard to very mushy. after 1 year my balls went from very big to as small as a marble and have started receding back up into the pockets, my dick has went from 7" hard and 5.5 soft to about 3.5-4" when it can get hard and less then 2" soft. my breast are now a full B cup. cum is clear and very little in amount. the pain has all stopped for now. i didn't go to a Doctor I used herbs to do all this. as of now the only way I can get hard is with a Blue pill. I have learned to Orgasm through being fucked, and Orgasm's are way more intense the just cuming. feel free to ask me anything. I also have kik if you want to text.

Reactions: Custer Laststand, SquirmingSub and Phil C
Thanks for the reply. Are you being pegged by your wife or being fucked by a man?

Beltoncouple said:
Well in the first 2 weeks you feel your breast starting to bud, after about a Month your nipples and areolas start to grow this is when it starts to be painful just as a young teen goes through puberty. Your balls also start to shrink and that is painful also. after about 6 months your balls and cock have started shrinking very fast, balls go from being hard to very mushy. after 1 year my balls went from very big to as small as a marble and have started receding back up into the pockets, my dick has went from 7" hard and 5.5 soft to about 3.5-4" when it can get hard and less then 2" soft. my breast are now a full B cup. cum is clear and very little in amount. the pain has all stopped for now. i didn't go to a Doctor I used herbs to do all this. as of now the only way I can get hard is with a Blue pill. I have learned to Orgasm through being fucked, and Orgasm's are way more intense the just cuming. feel free to ask me anything. I also have kik if you want to text.
Love a sissy being turned and on hormones.. am Drockallnight on kik

Reactions: SquirmingSub
Super new my wife has had me cagged for about two days anyone have any tips. Message me please

This why I am chastity, no brainer!

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: Custer Laststand and SquirmingSub
Wearetheyboys said:
Super new my wife has had me cagged for about two days anyone have any tips. Message me please
Baby oil is your new best friend if a Metal cage.
if Plastic Baby Lotion

Reactions: Custer Laststand and Wearetheyboys
What kind of tips are you looking for,sissy? You love the feeling of having your tiny cock locked up? You should since a white dick is useless.

Reactions: Wearetheyboys, sissybbstephanie and Phil C
voici aussi mon bébé clitoris dans la chasteté
sissybbstephanie

Attachments

• IMG_1006.jpg
    IMG_1006.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 104
  • IMG_1007.jpg
    IMG_1007.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 109
  • IMG_1038.jpg
    IMG_1038.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 111
  • IMG_1042.jpg
    IMG_1042.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 117
Reactions: metalma, Custer Laststand and SquirmingSub
sissybbstephanie said:
voici aussi mon bébé clitoris dans la chasteté
sissybbstephanie
Very cute.

[QUOTE = "Beltoncouple, post: 1015770, membre: 710117"]
Très mignon.
[/CITATION]
Merci beaucoup
belle photo de profil pour toi aussi
sissybbstephanie

Robert Smith said:
What kind of tips are you looking for,sissy? You love the feeling of having your tiny cock locked up? You should since a white dick is useless.
Yes I love it. Just things she can do to make me a sissy more

Reactions: sissybbstephanie
Very nice. A look that all white men should have.

New to chastity as of yesterday. Using a CB-6000s. Does anyone have any tips for peeing? I realize I have to sit now, but when I'm soft it's just a nub so my dickhead doesn't reach the small opening at the end. So I have to flush it with water which is a pain. Any suggestions from anyone with more experience? Also, do you get used to sleeping with it after a while? I'm a side sleeper but it still woke me up last night, that plus the nighttime erections.

Robert Smith said:

Small white penis like mine is useless and should be locked up. More and more White women are getting sexually satisfied by bigger black cock these days.

My 2.75" useless white penis.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

MemphisMWM said:
New to chastity as of yesterday. Using a CB-6000s. Does anyone have any tips for peeing? I realize I have to sit now, but when I'm soft it's just a nub so my dickhead doesn't reach the small opening at the end. So I have to flush it with water which is a pain. Any suggestions from anyone with more experience? Also, do you get used to sleeping with it after a while? I'm a side sleeper but it still woke me up last night, that plus the nighttime erections.

I finally realized the 6000s with its 2 1/5 inch tube is too long for me. I've ordered a different brand with a 1.5 inch tube after reading some more detailed measuring instructions. My dick is just a nub when soft, but if I push the ruler back to the pubic bone it is almost 2 inches long. They recommend:
  • Flaccid penis length of 2 inches = 1.5 or 1.75 inch cage
  • Flaccid penis length of less than 2 inches = 1 or 1.25 inch cage
  • The ideal cock cage tube will fit your penis tightly but not constrict it to the point that it cannot release urine. Ideally, your urethral slit will lie against the opening at the end of the tube. The width of the cage will be narrow and completely prevent you from achieving erection, no matter how aroused you may become.
We ordered a different brand with a tube that is 1 1/2 inches long. It's shaped like penis like the CB-6000s. If that's too long I've found one that is 1 inch from Ternence with a cage design.

VKuNYsK.jpg

Reactions: Custer Laststand, Jayisintexas, unclem and 1 other person
This is me in the CB-6000s.

Attachments

• IMG_2425.jpg
    IMG_2425.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 164
Reactions: Custer Laststand, Pussyfreebeta, SlutwivesRock and 1 other person
MemphisMWM said:
This is me in the CB-6000s.
Time for a good waxing.... :)

SquirmingSub said:
Time for a good waxing.... :)

I know, she took me out a couple of days ago, long enough to shave. No more hairs getting pulled.

Reactions: SquirmingSub