White boys getting pregnant by only black men.

• Thread startertrinidadynotme2
  • Start date
Hi Joel, nice to know you. I'm on the east "Trincity" now but we are building a new gated community "WEST". We are hoping that "us whites" can have our privet homes and playground without any prying eyes.You know most trini mouths are.
I was reading about the baby boomer women and how accomplish they are but for one thing- children. The risk of pregnancy at this age(45 and up) both to the woman and to the child.The thing is that these women are accustom to their freedom for any husband or men which make even harder for natural pregnancy and I dare say could not be bothered to carry such restriction for nine months.If the father is not a problem to them ,maybe a surrogate boi is the answer.This can also be done for gay couples. The only thing is fertilization should be from a black bull and the donor can chose the other DNA.
If I had my way, the boi will have the ovary planted in him and then it would have to be fertilized by several black bull unlit he is verified to be pregnant.

MsGary said:
I like to believe this is somehow possible to happen just as you describe. I get so horny for Black Men. Strong Black Men with HUGE cocks. I will do whatever I can to satisfy him and then He gives me the gift of his seed. His strong black Powerful SPERM.
The pheremones I produce will make his long black cock so stiff and thick. Even 18 inch black dicks will be fully rigid. And the changes in my body will allow him to penetrate my body until his giant long BLACK cock is buried balls deep in me. Some men like this may want to also put their testicles inside my opening. Further stretching me. Black men with cocks like that often have nuts each the size of baseballs.
I SO want to be pregnant by a black bull. A Black man who totally considers me his wife. A sex change alone will not do all of this . It has to be all of what you describe.
And we would have pictures of him and me and our babies all over the house for everyone to see any time. I will be his trophy wife and always ready to satisfy his giant Black 18 inch cock. If he says to I will satisfy his Black Bull friends also. And if he says to get pregnant by them i will. It will only take 8 weeks to have the baby rather than 9 months. black men will begin to PREFER white bois for sex and breeding for all these purposes .
LUV, MsGary

Let me see, 200 in/out thrusts of his 18-inch cock will equal 200 yards of BBC sex. That would make an elephant blush.

I know first hand that black bulls have to have strong cocks. The normal white boi's asspussy is not so easy to penetrate especially the 1st time. Even when a boi is at easy with his faith of been turn to a black man's bitch.The black bull's back muscles ,his legs and even his butt has to help push in into that white flesh. That is what is needed, a strong black bull's cock to inject us white bois pregnant.

remember 1st time i had blk paid guy to suck him and i was hooked then gave him more to fuck me and thats all it took, got divorced now all that fucks me is BBC :)

My first was also black. He was 6 foot seven and I was worried about how hung he would be. But I wanted him so bad. He was a full nine inches and I was thankful not more. I had been sucking cock for a couple years already (BLACK cock also first for that) and he knew it was time I got fucked. I was sure hooked after that. I was pretty heavily into girls and pussy at that time but was now hooked on getting blk fucked

It aways seem to us white bois at first that its women we want but after seeing a real black alpha male and been seduced things are clearer then. After that first encounter and having that warm black cock in us, game over.They are the bulls and we are their bitches.They can touch places inside us, awaking our fem side. Our fem side is not to be denied, it must be satisfied .The more we are fucked the more awake our fem side becomes.We can no longer deny our bodies' hunger to be fuck by a black bull no matter if we get pain fulfilling it.

Attachments

• 6754_20.jpg
    6754_20.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 1,052
  • 1899262.jpg
    1899262.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 794
  • 127289038.jpg
    127289038.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 861
  • 786389774.jpg
    786389774.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 1,138
Reactions: Gerwin
Blacks should make white fems pregnant by knocking up their breasts so they lactate

A black man can make a white fem pregnant, as close as she will ever get, by making her take high levels of estrogen and progesterone along with motillium for 6 to nine months while vigorously massaging and pumping her breasts and nipples for long sessions during this time. This prepares the breasts duct work for the breasts to be able to lactate. He then takes her off the estrogen and progesterone suddenly (simulating the hormonal effects of a woman giving birth) while continuing to stimulate her breasts (and making sure she continues to do it a lot very often while they are not together). This course of action will cause her to start lactating and the more she is pumped, the more she will lactate and the bigger her breasts will swell up to meet the demand up to a natural limit. If he has an oxytocin nasal spray to use on her that helps stimulate the milk let down complex greatly. This method can be found on the web and is also used to make genetic women start lactating.

As soon as I found out about this method, I knew I wanted to be knocked up by any black man who was willing to put in the time and effort to do it to me. Unfortunately 99.9% of black men seem to just want a quick fuck and suck and nothing more. I wish more black men were into being erotic and inventive with white fems and not just into the quick sex then bye bye.

• Love
Reactions: Gerwin
heres my profile from gay website belong too everytime read it i get hard hope all you do too :)
I desrire to feel a man/mens lips on mine, I desire to to feel a warm body/bodies has they mount me, I offer them my body. I offer you my neck and know you will leave your mark(brand) on me has you whisper in my ear now your my bitch, I shudder in pleasure. I desire to feel your balls slapping my ass has you take me and I beg you to please pound harder. I desire to be between your legs licking/sucking you knowing soon your wonderful seed will be in my mouth. I desire that you to give me to your friends and I do all they want. Got divorced cause I loved being on my back with my legs around a man has he was deep in me. Even tried getting my then wife black pregnant, that way I could continuee my need for cock. There is a certain pleasure in drinking another man's sperm. Black men most welcome.
My Ideal Person:
ideal is a top male who deisre to have a total bottom to mount and ride

mwdad said:
There is no greater gif tone person can give another than to carry his baby - i am surrpiused soem feminist researchers are not hot on the trial of a way for men to get pregnant to relive the burden on females.

Ms Gary the idea of an 8 week gestation is sensational - 9 months is a long time for a girlie boi to wait to give his gift to his man. as long as the milk keeps flowing mmmm

Lol . u guys r killing me!

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope you're using the term "guys" loosely ;)

Well I'll still enjoy all the affections and sweet times with the black bulls.My body has been adjusting to real men cock. It takes time but having a real stiff black cock and knowing its for me, heaven!!!

This is a subject that really turns me and my sissy on. He often begs me to breed him while we're having sex. It always makes me shoot abig load when he begs for my baby. I know its not possible but its a very hot fantasy.

Blkk Feeder, where are you? I am in Western NY state!
I will private message soon if you prefer not to say too much personal here.
luv, MsGary

I'm living in Mississippi now, though originally from Maryland.

This is sick and perverted on so many levels.

MsGary said:
I like to believe this is somehow possible to happen just as you describe. I get so horny for Black Men. Strong Black Men with HUGE cocks. I will do whatever I can to satisfy him and then He gives me the gift of his seed. His strong black Powerful SPERM.
The pheremones I produce will make his long black cock so stiff and thick. Even 18 inch black dicks will be fully rigid. And the changes in my body will allow him to penetrate my body until his giant long BLACK cock is buried balls deep in me. Some men like this may want to also put their testicles inside my opening. Further stretching me. Black men with cocks like that often have nuts each the size of baseballs.
I SO want to be pregnant by a black bull. A Black man who totally considers me his wife. A sex change alone will not do all of this . It has to be all of what you describe.
And we would have pictures of him and me and our babies all over the house for everyone to see any time. I will be his trophy wife and always ready to satisfy his giant Black 18 inch cock. If he says to I will satisfy his Black Bull friends also. And if he says to get pregnant by them i will. It will only take 8 weeks to have the baby rather than 9 months. black men will begin to PREFER white bois for sex and breeding for all these purposes .
LUV, MsGary

Mmm, what a hot and sexy post. Wish I could breed you, although at 12 inches I fear my cock may not be big enough after that post! Only joking, great fantasy, and even though we can't give you a baby, its so much fun trying to.

BlackFeeder>The getting breed part is the way our bodies tell our minds we have been totally subdued.The boi that is taking the bull’s seed is already conditioned for the next step, having his lover offspring.The mind even tell the body to start producing milk in preparation for feeding that new life.This could be the alpha sperm deeply penetrating some membranes and injecting its’ DNA. The thing is that "nature finds a way”, and some day Jr will come home pregnant.It might happen to a few white bois as our hips broaden and develop to take the extra weight we will carry. One can hope that “NATURE” will choose us white bois for that next step.The world will no longer denied the power of the black alpha sperm.

If only. I would love to breed my white sissy over and over. Oh well, fantasy will have to do.

Black Feeder, what wonderful notes. I am 5'9, 170 lb 38BB-32-38. Light brown hair which I would wear whatever length , color and style you like. Your cock is 3 times the length of my clit. Other than femmed, please tell how you like a boi to dress. for You
I would take your whole cock easily but would also be somewhat tight on you. I started dressing and femming as a teen and most of the help came from female friends with appreciation from their boyfriends. Please keep telling more andmore about you. I actually come on the site hoping to hear something from you as posts or however you tell anything.
my luv and adoration, MsGary

I have spoken to many “wives” in my group about this subject. All said that they carry their black lovers sperm in them as long as they can.One white father I spoke to said that he has father five children and will love to get black pregnant and have as much as he can and live in maternity dresses. Another father said that he will become the best mother ever and the baby will have all the breast feeding milk he wants.A black bull said that many us will be always be pregnant as we should be bred and shown to the world.