White boys getting pregnant by only black men.

• Thread startertrinidadynotme2
  • Start date
MsGary said:
Black Feeder, what wonderful notes. I am 5'9, 170 lb 38BB-32-38. Light brown hair which I would wear whatever length , color and style you like. Your cock is 3 times the length of my clit. Other than femmed, please tell how you like a boi to dress. for You
I would take your whole cock easily but would also be somewhat tight on you. I started dressing and femming as a teen and most of the help came from female friends with appreciation from their boyfriends. Please keep telling more andmore about you. I actually come on the site hoping to hear something from you as posts or however you tell anything.
my luv and adoration, MsGary

Thanks a lot MsGary. You sound very sexy. My sissy has many outfits that I love. The usual fantasies, nurses, policewoman, office slut, though my favorite is a latex french maid outfit he has. It really hugs his bubble butt. I love it.

I love sissies in 5/6ins heels, fishnets (pink, red or black), garter belts I love too. I love thongs but also like crotchless panties so my sissy's boipussy is always visible and available to me for use. I like him to wear silk blouses and see through bras. He has some rubber boobtubes that I love too. And he has some black and white elbow length gloves that he likes to wear when playing with my cock.

My live in sissy is nearly always in make up for me. He usually wears a deep red lipstick, that is just perfect for cocksucking. His eyeliner is usually black, green or pink, and he wears false eyelashes too. I've also bought him a variety of wigs, so he can change from brunette to blonde to even pink. Basically i can tell him what kind of slut I want to fuck tonight and he will prepare himself exactly as I say, then present himself to me exactly as I asked, which is when a hot night of hard, passionate sex ensues including a variety of positions for anal penetration, loving blowjobs to facefucking. In a typical sex session I live give him 4-5 loads of my sperm, at least 2 for him to feed on and the rest in his boicunt for our breeding fantasy.

you have the perfect lover there way to go

Thanks gentleguy. It's a great relationship. I have myself a sexy sissy who will serve me sexually and he gets all the black cock he'll ever need. A perfect match.

I thing people do not understand the feeling of having our sexual needs for a real man inside us.The wave after wave of pleasure as we are pounded to a euphoria consuming our minds and bodies.This leads to our wanting a physical manifestation and our bodies submitting to the power of such potent black sperms. The results of a pregnant white male will vindicate why we part our white legs to our masterful black bulls.

You know,
I think most white legs spread readily for black MEN. I was sorry I waited so long to get blk fucked.
And my first was a nine + inch Stud who was my wifes' boss

There is no doubt that fem white bois are sexy. And you make great sluts to black men. I didn't know what black cock worship was till I started fucking white sissies, trannies and crossdressers. Now my cock is worshipped and milked daily. Wouldn't have it any other way.

Thanks> BlackFeeder and other like you for benign a real man to us white bois. The passion never dies as the more we are fucked the more we seem to want it .I am sure that the small size of what was my 4’’ penis, now more like 1/2 ‘’ clit, had visually set me in knowing a real man.The jealousy of seeing my mom and my wife receiving so much pleasure by well hung black bulls topped with the their passes and suggestions of my ass can receive such meaty pleasure had encourage my indulgence.My mom and my wife knew that I should be broken-in slowly.My femmenization for black men began with my wife and my mom preparation and support one faithful night .The advice from my mom of not touching myself thou difficult went well.A real man touch and his cock will be my source of pleasure.I was dressed in a white lace see-through nightie and a marching high cut panty, this two women had also done my makeup. I felt vulnerable and sexy at the same time.I was brought to this tall, strong ,good-looking black man who was naked in my mom bed, my eyes fell on his cock and balls nestled between his well shape muscular legs. I remember him thanks to my wife and mom. I also remembered filling fem and special as he caress and kiss me ,exploring my mouth with such a large tongue. I remember telling myself how right this was and loved it. I felt like if it just us two in the room making love until I felt his large cock head spreading me on its' way into me. I started to freak-out until I felt the touch of my mother and her words to relax ,breathe and concentrate on him awaking my body to pleasure. He worked steady and strong, I had to twist to allow him deeper in me pass an inner curve. His increasing strokes and the feeling of been widen told me he was readying me for his precious seed. I felt hot string like substance shot even deeper into me.I felt his thick rough hairs graining into my asspussy entrance , my legs apart and his black cock pulsing like an ending to a successful breeding.I felt my tommy wet as I had cum without even knowing when. For the next two days I wear women period pads as his cum and my blood leaked to it.Panties replaced all my male underwear.He had me every other night for a week. My confidence grew as my special swing night came closer.

After hearing some of the great ideas on this thread and forum I decided to buy my sissy a wedding gown today. We are going to have 'fantasy marriage' this weekend. I'm really looking forward to fucking his asspussy in the dress. It's very smooth and silky and I'll have him wearing white tights and garters for me. I'm going to breed his asspussy all night. If only I could breed him on our 'wedding night'! Looking forward to it, as is he.

BlackFeeder baby, i wa just talking to a couple of the gurls about how much i like you. where are you from? cannot wait to meet you somehow.
luv, msGary

I always love weddings. Congratulation to you and your bride.I’m certain that your bride will be receptive and try to conceive. I had gotten great support and advice for my wedding night.I had to show all my audience that special night that I was willing to satisfy my husband.At first I was nervous but as he started to kiss me ,I knew I was ready to be well fuck and he did.His black body engulfed me as my white body was deeply. Among the audience was my mother ,my wife and my then seventeen year old son.

Just thought I'd report back on my fantasy wedding last night. My sissy looked grogeous in his wedding gown. He wore his blonde wig that goes down to his ass and had some elbow length white gloves which I loved. With all his make up on he looked perfect. He prepared his mouth so well. Gorgeous red lipstick with a generous coating of greasy lip gloss, turning his mouth into a warm pussy for me.

Looking down at him in a wedding gown as he sucked my cock was so sexy. I gave him a load in his mouth then I carried him to the bedroom. I pulled the dress up and tongued his smooth asspussy, getting it ready for my cock. Then I laid him on his back and penetrated his asspussy. He absolutely loved it. He begged me to breed him, it was so hot.

After 4 hours of sex, involving missionary and doggy style positions among others I had fired 4 loads of sperm in his asspussy and shot 2 loads in his mouth.

We fell asleep in each others arms. Might have to get 'married' again!!

After the consummation by my husband the other black bulls did have some fun. My husband let other black bull sample his white male wife.For two days after I was no use to myself as I was weak and forever going to the bathroom as things came out of me.

Awesome BlackFeeder. I am happy that you both enjoyed your wedding night. I am positive that he is sore today after all that hot sex. Congrats.

sissy jenny

BlackFeeder said:
Just thought I'd report back on my fantasy wedding last night. My sissy looked grogeous in his wedding gown. He wore his blonde wig that goes down to his ass and had some elbow length white gloves which I loved. With all his make up on he looked perfect. He prepared his mouth so well. Gorgeous red lipstick with a generous coating of greasy lip gloss, turning his mouth into a warm pussy for me.

Looking down at him in a wedding gown as he sucked my cock was so sexy. I gave him a load in his mouth then I carried him to the bedroom. I pulled the dress up and tongued his smooth asspussy, getting it ready for my cock. Then I laid him on his back and penetrated his asspussy. He absolutely loved it. He begged me to breed him, it was so hot.

After 4 hours of sex, involving missionary and doggy style positions among others I had fired 4 loads of sperm in his asspussy and shot 2 loads in his mouth.

We fell asleep in each others arms. Might have to get 'married' again!!

Ooooohhh! Now I feel jealous. That's one lucky girlie.

There's noting more sexy for a little white boigirl than feeling a huge Black cock deep inside, pumping his sissy little body full of thick sticky come. Taking a Black mans seed deep inside, feeling it fill his tight little asspussy.

I sooo wish I had a hot horny Black boyfriend who would breed me till my ass overflowed with his cum and I felt it dribbling down the inside of my thighs as he fucked me doggy style.

whitetrannyAnna> The problem is not that there are not black men wanting to fuck us but many do not want to be known as such.Like mosts things in society the double stander exists and yet white male wife are growing. More main stream people are seeing interracial couples with the whites filling the female roles.For me such a role especially in bed taking his cock and seed is what I’m born for.Becoming a mother to our child would be a plus for us.Having his seed grow and multiply as our body stretch will further reinforce his claim on us. If we ever got impregnated by black seed ,gender laws will have to be change as our bodies will now be under his title lawfully .We may carry the “Mrs” as meaning Mrs' or belonging to the title holder Mr whoever so Mrs Johnson means belonging to Mr Johnson. This also gives him rights to your body and its produce.

Made me shake just thinking about being turned out totally by a superior black man, made to serve as his woman and bear him many children. I've already got the child bearing hips for it should the possibility ever manifest itself, ;)

fembot> Its great to know that those white hips can be put to work. Knowing black men, our asspussy will be put to work until day before devilry. I remember my wife 17 yrs ago, her belly was so much larger than when having my son. She had our daughter for her black boss almost 30yrs her senior.We were separated before she got pregnant, we did got back together about a month before she delivered. I had no clue about cucking or nigger worship.I knew noting about black men and how powerful they were sexually or at less I did not want to know.Thanks to the wisdom of my mother ,today we as a family can enjoy servicing them.I keep saying my daughter ,thats how I see her even thou she came from a black man seed.My wife never looked so beautiful as when she was carrying a black mans’ child.He ass was bigger and push up, her breast nipple darker, bigger,fuller,her belly rounder and larger. All this made her hips wider to carry what ended up as a 14lbs baby girl.If I had the mind set as today my wife may have been black bred more.

jbalk20 said:
Awesome BlackFeeder. I am happy that you both enjoyed your wedding night. I am positive that he is sore today after all that hot sex. Congrats.

sissy jenny

Thanks Jenny. Yes, he was sore in his asspussy for a day or 2. He just gave me blowjobs for a couple of days as I allowed his hole some rest and let it tighten up again. Was a great weekend and has brought us closer together. We are in lust with each other.

For example, after he had made our dinner yesterday he was washing the dishes with his pink rubber gloves on, wearing a miniskirt and fuck me pumps. I just walked up behind him, pulled up his skirt, pushed him against the sink and doggy style fucked him intensely till I shot a hot load in his cunt. Sometimes quickie's can be good too.

BlackFeeder said:
For example, after he had made our dinner yesterday he was washing the dishes with his pink rubber gloves on, wearing a miniskirt and fuck me pumps. I just walked up behind him, pulled up his skirt, pushed him against the sink and doggy style fucked him intensely till I shot a hot load in his cunt. Sometimes quickie's can be good too.

Damn, that is so sexy. I love being with a guy who will just fuck me whenever, it's so sexy knowing that at any time, whatever I'm doing my man might come up behind me, bend me over and just take me right there, or push me to my knees and fuck my throat. When i'm with an impulsive guy llike that, I'm almost constantly aroused, I get hot whenever I hear him aproaching, knowing that whatever I'm doing, whether it's cooking his dinner or scrubbing the toilet, I might be doing it with a big Black dick up my ass in a few seconds. It's very sexy.

Awesome BlackFeeder. You and your sissy have a great relationship. I would love to be in her position. Congrats.