White Girls All Dolled Up in Dresses Sucking Black Dick

• Thread starterangeltrainee@yahoo.com
  • Start date
Totally Agree.

Totally. Love the look of helplessness and worry on a white girl blowjob slut's face as she's ****** to suck off another black guy merely because he says so. She tries to keep her marriage going as best she can while sucking off black guys or maybe just one regular neighbor, boss, co-worker or other playuh while her hubby remains clueless and in love with what he thought was her innocence.

Nice pics....!

Angel T :cool:

Attachments

• 111lo.jpg
    111lo.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 4,688
nice doll for black guy....

Attachments

• 1343404147.jpg
    1343404147.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 4,656
bride

This is one of my biggest fantasies.

I would love to see my wife with black guys.

She doesn't want to know, but I am working on it. In the meantime I fake her pic onto base shots - here are some of my fantasy pics.

Some aren't great as I did them when I started out faking.

Attachments

• bride o2.jpg
    bride o2.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 2,909
  • wendyy's wedding day gb.jpg
    wendyy's wedding day gb.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 2,978
These are great pics - hopefully one day I'll be able to be in my wedding dress letting a bull have his way with me :)

Meanwhile, Just a Few Doors Down....

Mrs. Tyson continued her role as Jamal's mouth-fuck toy. He came in her mouth so many times this year that she put on two pounds! Mr. Tyson still has no idea and cluelessly watches football with him on Sundays!

Attachments

• 000aaaa.jpg
    000aaaa.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 3,361
I love that black bachelor site! And of course I love white girls in wedding dresses!

Sean our main man, absolutely love pic #4 in frame 27. One of the hottest I' ve seen from the wedding theme.

angeltrainee@yahoo.com said:
Mrs. Tyson continued her role as Jamal's mouth-fuck toy. He came in her mouth so many times this year that she put on two pounds! Mr. Tyson still has no idea and cluelessly watches football with him on Sundays!

This pic you posted is from an amazing video.

That is exactly how I like to take the Load Clarke
DEEP in me
luv, MsGary

Blow jobs are OK, but why no picts of wives getting eaten?

Yes I bet your wife does love the black dick its the way she should go but you have to ask your self why ?

you will love hell why wait baby go get some black dick now

That is so right to fill a white womens mouth with black dick.
Test the white womens gag reflex seeing the black mans sperm drip from the coroner of her mouth drip back down the black mans dick the black man feels in heaven .

one I found..

Congrats, MWC, Kate and I are very happy for you. May you find many more !!! :bj:

Nice thread. Incredibly sexy!

GEO, thanks for the pix. The third one I really enjoy, she knows her proper place, on her knees licking Black Cock.

More

Dolled up and sucking...mmmmmm

Attachments

• lLbtTdNCczQZ.jpg
    lLbtTdNCczQZ.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 3,371
  • indian-swinger-anjali16a.jpg
    indian-swinger-anjali16a.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 1,740
  • 1111.jpg
    1111.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 3,429