White Girls All Dolled Up in Dresses Sucking Black Dick

• Thread starterangeltrainee@yahoo.com
  • Start date
fine stuff.

Thank You Angel!! Hope your training is cumming along well. Love the first pic, the proper place for a white slut, kneeling and sucking her BBC. The third is receiving a true bonus, perhaps she gets her weekly comp the same way. :)

The worst fake accent in DC history

LOL This is the worst fake Black accent in history. LOL

angeltrainee@yahoo.com said:
Man, I may be in the minority, heh, but I only want white girls for da blowjobs. But I want em to look girly an innocent with just that hint of ho. I likes em all dolled up in flirty short dresses (gotta be a dress) with all the fixins: garter belts, nylons, ankle-straps, lacy lingerie, lots of make-up, jewelry, big hair, hearts, bows, ruffles, it's all good, da works. Maybe dey just left the PTA meeting, or the garden party, or a baby shower. Uniforms be cool too...nurse, secretary, good girl, barbie doll, cosplay, it's all reeeea l good.

Gotta be girly girls completely dressed sucking black dick whenever we want and wherever too. Back seat, movie theater, dark booth at da club, alley outside. Love it when da dick just pokes out thru the zipper and she suckin away. Looks as if it could be happenin out there right now.

That's what it's all about for me.

Anybody feelin it?

Angel T :cool:

looking in tulsa for bbc to pound hot wife

this milf has finally agreed to give into her desire for bbc. she is small framed with large breast and a very tight pussy. she really wants to give herself to some black cock, maybe more than one at a time. this is very new to her so hurry before she changes her mind.

Suck Me Off Again, Baby, 'Fore Yo Fiance' Get Home

Mo' dolls suckin' black, like dey s'posed ta.

Attachments

• 13.jpg
    13.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 1,077
  • 1622551791.jpg
    1622551791.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 2,926
  • rr.jpg
    rr.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 1,829
West Virginia

How come I can't make any post. Furthermore, how do i find women in Morgantown, West Virginia?

BJ girls

they sure have pretty mouths LOL

03s.jpg

04s.jpg

I love the idea of the new bride still in her wedding dress taking black cock. She has been filled before her new white hubby even gets to be with his new bride.

Totally. Love the look of helplessness and worry on a white girl blowjob slut's face as she's ****** to suck off another black guy merely because he says so. She tries to keep her marriage going as best she can while sucking off black guys or maybe just one regular neighbor, boss, co-worker or other playuh while her hubby remains clueless and in love with what he thought was her innocence.

Nice pics....!

Angel T :cool:

mmmmm that is my iwfe....love the cap!

You Look Nice in That Dress. Now Suck Me Off.

She has to meet her hubby in about 20 minutes. Plenty of time for another slurpy blowjob from his blowjob slut wife. You haven't fucked her mouth since that break at the PTA meeting last week. While her hubby talked to the head of the board about issues, you took her out to your car to feed her some head of your own while she was all dolled up an outfit her hubby had bought her. Nice.

Attachments

• 000011.jpg
    000011.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 1,524
  • 00001.jpg
    00001.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 1,334
Love this thread

Really good thread, hope i'm so lucky on my wedding day!

Saz,
xxx

Very nice thread

Don't Ever Make a Beer Run Without Your Date...

...if there are any black men at the party.

Attachments

• cap001.jpg
    cap001.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 2,396
nice pics

Sam likes to watch me suck cock while I am in my business suit and heels. He said its wild to see me all dressed up, like I was in a meeting, with a big cock in my mouth. I have to get some pictures next time.

V

More

Come on y'all...let's see em all dolled up and suckin'!

Attachments

• backseatbangers_02a.jpg
    backseatbangers_02a.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 1,989
  • 00000.jpg
    00000.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 3,063
White Wives That Suck Off Their Black Neighbors

...before hubby gets home from work.

Attachments

• 1327266518.jpg
    1327266518.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 3,437
How very very nice, the life should be and often is.

--Kaitlyn and him--

Sexy woman!! I think she look a bit like Kylie Minouge:)

nice pic AngelTrainee

I'm lovin' that this bitch has her wedding ring in the photo