White men who worship Black dick

• Thread starterfreakmichael41
  • Start date

freakmichael41

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 20, 2005
Well, we all do, but some of us take it further than others...

big-cock-gay-straight-guys99.jpg submit.jpg

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: obeahbrown, Frustratedhub, tvsally and 8 others
4 sure

I dream of sucking big black cocks like those, fantastic pics.

Reactions: 44 mwm
Me too!!

I love sucking black cock. Love to lick their balls; rim their ass; suck their cock and swallow all their creamy white cum.

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: obeahbrown, Bnwoslave, 44 mwm and 3 others
I get soo turned on when I see a black cock. Just want to drop to my knees and kiss and lick it all over

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: obeahbrown, 69eatmore77, subcuckimpot and 4 others
dfhviking said:
I love sucking black cock. Love to lick their balls; rim their ass; suck their cock and swallow all their creamy white cum.

You're a fag too, congrats!

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: obeahbrown, subcuckimpot, Bnwoslave and 3 others
freakmichael41 said:
Well, we all do, but some of us take it further than others...

You're a fag, congrats!

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: obeahbrown
sissyhusband said:
nothing better!

Him (black guy) Tarzan, me Jane, you fag!

• Haha
Reactions: obeahbrown, littlecucky and Silkenboy
Well, hell, let's be honest here: the guy letting another guy suck his cock is a fag, also!

Last edited by a moderator:
Once you take a black cock into your mouth, you don't care about names. All you care about is sucking cock. You get a mouthful of cum and there is no going back.

• Love
Reactions: 69eatmore77, Bnwoslave, 44 mwm and 3 others
zulu said:
Well, hell, let's be honest here: the guy letting another guy suck his cock is a fag, also!

Why assume that??
Just because a dominant Black male utilizes an available white cum-dump to relieve himself in doesn't necessarily mean he's gay. What difference does it really make if the mouth he unloads in is attached to a male or female? It's just a mouth, a soft warm hole that can give him pleasure and be a convenient receptacle for his cum. He's not looking to marry it, wine and dine it or take it home to meet his Momma. He's just looking for something that feels good on his dick and that makes a good no mess place to spurt his load.
If he used a "Fleshlight" instead, what would that make him? Why should he have to masturbate or use a cold plastic toy if there is a nice warm mouth available to use? If it happens to be a white male mouth wouldn't it still be preferable to using his hand or a toy?

I may be a fag for servicing a dominant male orally, but I don't think I am a Lesbian because I perform the same service for women.
will

• Love
Reactions: obeahbrown, MemphisMWM, cuck72 and 6 others
You may be right!!!!

anna-mwf said:
You're a fag too, congrats!

You may be correct in referring to me as a fag. I have provided oral service to many men both white and black and will continue to do so in the future. I also enjoy providing oral service to women. It is complicated, but I enjoy it all. Frankly, I think you are one incredible gorgeous woman and any man would be proud to have you as his wife. I would gladly fluff up bbc for you. It not only would be my pleasure but an honor to fluff up a bbc for such a beautiful woman as you.

Reactions: lnohhnvm and cummmthirsty
My mom was the 1st person I have ever seen with a black man having sex. I had my 1st black cock in me at 19yrs. When I was in my 30s and married I told my wife and my mom about it.In my 1st swing with my mom and wife, a raster man wanted my ass but I did not give it up there. He was a good friend of my mom. Mom setup a night that we 4 can be in her bedroom. He did take me with my wife kissing me and my mom holding my legs open for him. This was 18mts ago and I have been taking wonderful black cock since.

• Love
Reactions: Bnwoslave, Wahooguy, Dickered and 3 others
Now that is hot!!!

Swinging with your mom and wife is really hot. I think I would really enjoy that. Hope you are still doing it and having loads of fun. Why not take some pics for us as well.

I cant agree with Anna, Ive been with hub in swinging and BBC situations where he has taken another mans cum, and by the same token, I have been active sexually with women...I dont know if that makes both of us "fags" or not, but I know Im all woman....and he is all man in bed and on the street. I think its easy to paint ourselves into a corner with names. Our bodies are to be enjoyed.

Reactions: obeahbrown, 44 mwm, PhilippinesFun and 2 others
dfhviking said:
You may be correct in referring to me as a fag. I have provided oral service to many men both white and black and will continue to do so in the future. I also enjoy providing oral service to women. It is complicated, but I enjoy it all. Frankly, I think you are one incredible gorgeous woman and any man would be proud to have you as his wife. I would gladly fluff up bbc for you. It not only would be my pleasure but an honor to fluff up a bbc for such a beautiful woman as you.

LMAO...beautiful woman?!?!?

Yeah right....woman???LOL

Hey call me any thing you like. Its just a name when I have a BBC in my mouth there is not a name in this world that could hurt me.

Reactions: obeahbrown
Dont know why you think a guy needing a good blow job from a fag is also a fag ..just needy some women wont or are lousey at it..Superior Black Guy getting serviced by a fag simple

• Love
Reactions: cuck72
Black male hypermasculinity is a phenomenon that white men and women, gay or straight, can take an interest in. White men can recognize the sexual power of black men, even if they aren't going to engage it directly.

• Love
Reactions: obeahbrown, MemphisMWM, Manwaife and 1 other person