White men who worship Black dick

• Thread starterfreakmichael41
  • Start date
Rockford said:
How did you feel when you sucked your first black dick?
it was magical

Reactions: whitewife696969
JefFy said:
and addictive
Yes it was! I got my first black dick by chance! A young black guy came up to Mr in the hall of an xxx place and started talking! Before long I was on my knees in a booth sucking my first black dick! After a few minutes he stood me up and fucked my ass while he race played with me! So erotic

• Love
Reactions: whitewife696969, noway and JefFy
Rockford said:
Yes it was! I got my first black dick by chance! A young black guy came up to Mr in the hall of an xxx place and started talking! Before long I was on my knees in a booth sucking my first black dick! After a few minutes he stood me up and fucked my ass while he race played with me! So erotic
Want hear his race play story?

• Love
Reactions: noway
noway said:
Remember this was my first time with a black guy! I was going to let him fick my ass but when we started he said I had to suck on him and get him good and hard! My first time sucking a black cock! Then he had me face the wall stood behind me and put his hard dick on my ass! He was gentle! Kept saying just relax and took it slow. When I felt his balls touching my ass I knew it was all the way in. Then he started the race play! He said “ your daddy owns me as a slave! I have to do what he says but I have his son in the barn fucking his ass! You tight little white ass feels good on my black dick white boy! Nice to pay back my slave owner by fucking his son’s ass! That why I made you suck my dick first! Now you are a white boy who sucks black cock and fucks black cock like a little white pussy!
Just about them he came in my ass!

• Love
Reactions: whitewife696969, justahusband and noway