"White pussy" and "Black pussy" what's the diffrence?

• Thread starterBlackcockforwhiteslut
  • Start date

Blackcockforwhiteslut

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Sep 21, 2009
Just curious as to what the difference is in the grand scheme of things? I always see guy's on here talk about how fantastic "white pussy" is and how they would sell their soul and all that for some of that "white pussy". As someone who has had both white and black pussy I never noticed a difference in the two so went under the assumption pussy is pussy despite what ethnic groups your fucking. So to all you guys who go under the belief "white pussy" is this other worldly pussy, please do tell as to how it varies from any other kind of pussy out there?

Maybe you are 'colourblind' so they would look the same. Wifes comment lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
The pussy itself, once you get your dick in it (if you're that lucky) is pretty much the same. But black women and white women exhibit a lot of cultural differences, as do black men and white men. Since most of the men who visit this site are interested in BM/WF relationships, I guess it's natural that it's white pussy they're most interested in, in this context. I hope that means no disrespect to the Sistas, who are very sexy indeed, and in whom I'd love to be able to plant my white dick. Peace.

Literally there is no difference and I'm pretty sure nobody means it literally when they say it. It's just a preference and attraction more than anything.

Blackcockforwhiteslut said:
Just curious as to what the difference is in the grand scheme of things? I always see guy's on here talk about how fantastic "white pussy" is and how they would sell their soul and all that for some of that "white pussy". As someone who has had both white and black pussy I never noticed a difference in the two so went under the assumption pussy is pussy despite what ethnic groups your fucking. So to all you guys who go under the belief "white pussy" is this other worldly pussy, please do tell as to how it varies from any other kind of pussy out there?

There is no difference in the feeling but there is a CLEAR difference in the look, like the first poster said, are you colorblind? White women have beautiful, light to dark pink pussies. While black women have a disgusting dark black pussies, which is a turn off to most straight men.

Sir Jackalot said:
There is no difference in the feeling but there is a CLEAR difference in the look, like the first poster said, are you colorblind? White women have beautiful, light to dark pink pussies. While black women have a disgusting dark black pussies, which is a turn off to most straight men.

Speak for yourself, not me sunbeam...

We're all pink on the inside and would do well to remember that more.

Wtf?

Pussy is pussy, boys, and once you put it in it feels and behaves the same.

It's the woman who owns it that makes the dfifference and her personality to a large extent and then her cultural background as well, will make a difference how she is when she's fucking.

But you know what makes the biggest difference?

You do.

Treat them right, and all pussies will love you.

So hug them and kiss them before you fuck them and they will ALL be fantastic.

Sure they look different, like black cocks and white ones, but that's just a personal preference. Me, I like variety. Black, white, brown, red, yellow, green if you got it. :)

Hubby says nothing looks as good in me as black. He's always watching, so I guess he should know.

But I can promise you it all feels the same inside.

blondewife38 said:
Pussy is pussy, boys, and once you put it in it feels and behaves the same.

It's the woman who owns it that makes the dfifference and her personality to a large extent and then her cultural background as well, will make a difference how she is when she's fucking.

But you know what makes the biggest difference?

You do.

Treat them right, and all pussies will love you.

So hug them and kiss them before you fuck them and they will ALL be fantastic.

Sure they look different, like black cocks and white ones, but that's just a personal preference. Me, I like variety. Black, white, brown, red, yellow, green if you got it. :)

Hubby says nothing looks as good in me as black. He's always watching, so I guess he should know.

But I can promise you it all feels the same inside.
:clap::clap::clap:

In my head

Logically specking, there is not different pussies. The love/lust I have for white pussy is all in my head, and thats what governs my desire for white women. Now, some people may not be able to separate them and they make up or construct reasons for their preference, but if you go by nature it just a part or reproduction.

pussy

I have been blessed to have enjoyed black white hispanic asian and indian pussy in my day,and i cant tell you that one is better than the next.A clean woman is a clean woman.Now where that woman comes from,the flavour of that life style,tends to flow into the pussy,you could end up with a pussy so wet,you feel like you might just slip all the way to her soul.Pussy is pussy,women differ and it shows in the pussy

S'all the same to me.

black, white, it's all the same if you can't have any. My wife's, other women's. Big difference

IMO black chicks have fatter pussy lips, just for the sake of answering the question.

However, I'm not so much concerned about the "white pussy" as I am the sexy white milf it is attatched to.

blondewife38 said:
Me, I like variety. Black, white, brown, red, yellow, green if you got it. :)

Don't eat the green ones. They're not ripe.

I do agree with the ones who say that they are essentially the same. Now, just like dicks, 95% of them fall in the "average" category. Then you have the very small ones and the very big ones.

I don't care if a woman has a pussy big enough to stuff a grapefruit into it.... If she's hot and beautiful, so what? AND I don't care if the woman has a pussy so tight that it takes me 5 minutes to get my dick all the way in.... If she's an ugly dog, what's the use?

Some people on this forum need to remember this when they are talking about sizes of stuff. The overwhelming majority of women would rather fuck a gorgeous guy with a 5 inch dick than an ugly guy with a 10 incher. Think about it. Who would YOU rather fuck...Taylor Swift with a big pussy or some hairy, fat black woman with a pussy like a 5 year old boy's asshole? (that's a Borat reference, for the uninformed)

Speaking from MY experience between the two.

One thing about white women that turns ME on is the skin contrast, dark skin against white skin. Doing doggy style with pale white women my erection gets so hard it feels like its about to bust. When I'm deep inside her, with my balls smacking up against her ass, my cock has a mind of its own. It starts jumping up and down, starts beating against her pussy walls. I get a very strong urge to fuck her deep and hard. I can get an erection with black woman but the skin contrast isn't there. I don't get that strong lust like I do for white women.

The black women I've been with were not as open about sex as white women. White women will tell you to slap her ass, pull her hair, thrust deeper, harder. I've even been with black women who told me that black women don't do this or don't do that. After being with white women for a while, it was difficult to be with some black women because I had become a sexual freak.

I guess physically they both feel the same but the cultural difference DOES show up in the way they fuck. That is what makes the experience different. The white woman I'm with now, I can fuck her any time I feel like it. Morning, noon or night, whenever the urge hits me. I could wake up in the middle of the night with an erection so hard I can't go back to sleep. I can wake her up from a sound sleep, do a little foreplay to get her pussy wet, then a few minutes later I'm knee deep in some pussy, my balls smacking up against her ass.

Also, there are times when I just want to fuck. None of that kissing, lovey-dovey stuff, just some straight up fucking. My cock is hard and I want some pussy. Her ankles around my neck, the smacking sound our bodies make when I'm stroking her and we periodically touch, her moaning with every stoke, ...(smack) ooohhh ...(smack) aaahhh ...(smack) uummm ....(smack) ooohh. The whole nine yards.

I can fuck a white woman like that and she will have no problem with it but a black woman will tell me I'm treating her like a 2 dolla ho'. At that moment I am but that doesn't mean I'm degrading her.

Like it was stated, the cultural difference shows up when they fuck.

cinque423 said:
Speaking from MY experience between the two.

One thing about white women that turns ME on is the skin contrast, dark skin against white skin. Doing doggy style with pale white women my erection gets so hard it feels like its about to bust. When I'm deep inside her, with my balls smacking up against her ass, my cock has a mind of its own. It starts jumping up and down, starts beating against her pussy walls. I get a very strong urge to fuck her deep and hard. I can get an erection with black woman but the skin contrast isn't there. I don't get that strong lust like I do for white women.

The black women I've been with were not as open about sex as white women. White women will tell you to slap her ass, pull her hair, thrust deeper, harder. I've even been with black women who told me that black women don't do this or don't do that. After being with white women for a while, it was difficult to be with some black women because I had become a sexual freak.

I guess physically they both feel the same but the cultural difference DOES show up in the way they fuck. That is what makes the experience different. The white woman I'm with now, I can fuck her any time I feel like it. Morning, noon or night, whenever the urge hits me. I could wake up in the middle of the night with an erection so hard I can't go back to sleep. I can wake her up from a sound sleep, do a little foreplay to get her pussy wet, then a few minutes later I'm knee deep in some pussy, my balls smacking up against her ass.

Also, there are times when I just want to fuck. None of that kissing, lovey-dovey stuff, just some straight up fucking. My cock is hard and I want some pussy. Her ankles around my neck, the smacking sound our bodies make when I'm stroking her and we periodically touch, her moaning with every stoke, ...(smack) ooohhh ...(smack) aaahhh ...(smack) uummm ....(smack) ooohh. The whole nine yards.

I can fuck a white woman like that and she will have no problem with it but a black woman will tell me I'm treating her like a 2 dolla ho'. At that moment I am but that doesn't mean I'm degrading her.

Like it was stated, the cultural difference shows up when they fuck.

Yo dawg I think you have been fucking (literally) with the wrong black women. I have fucked some black women who were darn right kinky fucking freaks. There was this one chick I was messing with I brought her round mine and fucked the living shit out of her, anyway to cut a long story short we ended up fucking for hours and then fell asleep. The time we fell asleep was roughly around 11pm, anyway after fucking her I thought that was the end of that but alas to my surprise and I shit you not I was awoken to the feel of someone sucking my cock around 3.32am in the morning anyway I wake up to find her head first slurping and sucking my cock she looks up at me and ask's me do I want to fuck her ass next.............like I said a fucking sex freak.

Yo dawg I think you have been fucking (literally) with the wrong black women. I have fucked some black women who were darn right kinky fucking freaks. There was this one chick I was messing with I brought her round mine and fucked the living shit out of her, anyway to cut a long story short we ended up fucking for hours and then fell asleep. The time we fell asleep was roughly around 11pm, anyway after fucking her I thought that was the end of that but alas to my surprise and I shit you not I was awoken to the feel of someone sucking my cock around 3.32am in the morning anyway I wake up to find her head first slurping and sucking my cock she looks up at me and ask's me do I want to fuck her ass next.............like I said a fucking sex freak.

Be honest, do you run into many black women who are like that??? What about some of your friends, do they run into a lot of them??? This is not putting black women down or anything its just that from my experience, the true freaky ones have been the white women.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sir Jackalot said:

yup, black woman are disgusting! why else do black men want our sluts? we will keep the good ones all to our selves lol...

I think

i think whi women are better looking and better at sex too more sub.
Here look at this pic of a blk and whi women you guys tell me who better looking.

Attachments

• 2ba72e8081f0e3f4647be7827138cc7f-getty-ten-us_open-williams-.jpg
    2ba72e8081f0e3f4647be7827138cc7f-getty-ten-us_open-williams-.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 219
  • marisamillerbikini.JPG
    marisamillerbikini.JPG
    31.3 KB · Views: 217
  • face_load_big[1].jpg
    face_load_big[1].jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 203