"White pussy" and "Black pussy" what's the diffrence?

• Thread starterBlackcockforwhiteslut
  • Start date
Exhub said:
i think whi women are better looking and better at sex too more sub.
Here look at this pic of a blk and whi women you guys tell me who better looking.

You are a fucking retard GTFO of my thread with your stupid ass you wanker.

Exhub said:
i think whi women are better looking and better at sex too more sub.
Here look at this pic of a blk and whi women you guys tell me who better looking.

Heres a pic of a blk and white woman, you tell me whos better looking :rolleyes:

(See i can do that shit too)

meagan-good-beautiful.jpg

seekcodes_227_5921.jpg

:lame:

srbilong said:
heres a pic of a blk and white woman, you tell me whos better looking :rolleyes:

(see i can do that shit too)

meagan-good-beautiful.jpg

seekcodes_227_5921.jpg

:lame:

fucking hilarious!!!

But seriously. A real woman can be both "A lady on the street but a freak in the bed."

PierreTheMad said:
A real woman can be both "A lady on the street but a freak in the bed."

I like to think I'm a lady to my friends, and a ho in the bedroom. And the kitchen, the bathroom, the car, bars, clubs and restaurants. Sometimes in shops, sometimes in the park or on the street.

I think we all do that to a greater or lesser extent.

Enjoy

xxx

Zagg said:
The pussy itself, once you get your dick in it (if you're that lucky) is pretty much the same. But black women and white women exhibit a lot of cultural differences, as do black men and white men. Since most of the men who visit this site are interested in BM/WF relationships, I guess it's natural that it's white pussy they're most interested in, in this context. I hope that means no disrespect to the Sistas, who are very sexy indeed, and in whom I'd love to be able to plant my white dick. Peace.

Well said :clap:

sorry but whi girls are still better looking

are you dumb showing them pics and think all whi gilrs look like that dunb ass.
Look and see why i think they better looking.

Attachments

• 4895-926552.jpg
    4895-926552.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 145
  • normal_14%2520de%2520diciembre%2520%25284%2529%7E0.jpg
    normal_14%2520de%2520diciembre%2520%25284%2529%7E0.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 146
here look

look at a real blk woman u think she hot lol

Attachments

• keisha015.jpg
    keisha015.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 137
Exhub said:
are you dumb showing them pics and think all whi gilrs look like that dunb ass.
Look and see why i think they better looking.

You moron he was making a statement by posting those pic's but it seems to have flown straight past you. As your clearly to thick to comprehended what he was trying to point out.:clap:

A Matter of Preference

I am sure there are a lot of white men wishing there were more videos of black women taken by white men or postings about the same upon exploits on this site. I just donlt see that much. I think it is a turn on watching white women taken by black men and possibly getting pregnant. I know there are black women out there that get turned on by interracial sex and the color contrast and with that I am sure there is quite a number of white men who would love to try and possibly impregnate a black woman for the same reasons....wish there was more of black women / white men encounters including videos on this site...or at least some recommedations from readers on wjhere to find it.

I personally would LOVE to experience some black girl love. I get turned on imagining my wife with a well hung black stud (why would I be here if not) and for myself I am SSSSOOOOOO into Latinas but recently have wanted to experience a black woman. We have not (and most likely will not) go past this being just a fantasy, but she has said to me that if we ever went further it would only be fair to allow me my playtime as well. And she knows some interested girls. While I would want to watch she says she would not. So, to reiterate, to each their own.

Exhub, I just don't get you. Unless you're trying to be an ignorant ass for entertainment purposes, whose I am not sure, you really have no idea what you're saying. Try looking at Halle Berry and telling me you wouldn't want to open her up like a Christmas present! Truth.

pussy is pussy its all pink in the middle the dif is the color contrast before you hit that pink area an thats it.

Exhub said:
look at a real blk woman u think she hot lol

I would have to see her ass but yes I would tap that black pussy good and proper yehhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa biatch, it's a good thing a majority of black women don’t like white men then isn’t it. So you don’t have to worry your tiny little pink dicked self about the way black women look.

I think its personal preference. i also think the situation you're in has got to have something to do with it. i have licked white sluts when sharing a guy, but one guys black gf was dom and a little pissed at me for taking care of her man so good and she had me eat her. i never enjoyed licking a pussy like i did licking hers. so if u ask me... i say I prefer black pussy, but it probably is all the same.