• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

White Wife Signs

• Thread starterHotCouple30s
  • Start date
White women showing they are avaible to Black men

I have the answer to this entire discussion that one other person hit on.

Although, I have no part in this site and can't take credit for it, I have come across the perfect site. This is a site a couple apparently created to let the public know that she is available specifically for Black men. The website to visit is at http://www.slutwifecharms.com. The have two anklet charms. #1. says, "Slutwife" and #2. say, "Black Cock Slut."

It would appear that the charms are heart-shaped, made up pewter and with more of a silver look and very nice. There is a life-size display of a woman's foot (which by the way looks very good for those of you with a foot-fetish) with the anklet on, nice pedicure in an open-toe Black shoe and heels.

Therefore, I hope this will help those White couples looking for the answer and put this matter to rest for the rest of you.

Have fun searching....

Sincerely,

Mike

blacq_9@yaoho.com

White women showing interest for Black Men in Public

I have the answer to the question that seems to elude the author of this topic.

The answer can be found at the following site. http://www.slutwives.com. This is a site created by a White couple where the wife is extremely attracted to Black men. At their site, they sell 2 diferent types silver ankle bracelets. One says, "slutwife" and the other says "Black Cock Slut". For some it may be a crude way the to the message across yet unmistakably. The picture on the site is a very nice ans subtle on of her foot displaying the jewelry in life-size so the women can see how it looks. For the men with a foot fetish, she's wearing a part of black open-toe heel with a very nice pedicure. So, I hope this answers the question for most and puts the subject to rest for the others.

However, I realize that not all White wives or women that are into Black men will visit or see this site. The one thing as a society we've lost site of is non-verbal communication. If a White wife glances across the room and sees a Black man she's attracted to, she should not avoid eye contact and look away like a school girl once he acknowledges you. Anytime an extened look is offered demonstrates interest. Keep looking in his direction (not staring) and play with your hair or something and he will get the message.

So, have fun everyone.

Sincerest regards,

Blaq9

blacq_9@yahoo.com

dunno about anyone else, but i'd love to find & wear this kinda jewlery......so every black guy that sees me knows he can have me whenever he wants

Attachments

• some_2bpossibilities.jpg
    some_2bpossibilities.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 28,383
Mmmmmmm - I LOVE them Emily!

Where did you find that?

how about being friendly

All she has to do is be friendly and flash a warm smile. How about a wink or raising her eyebrows as they make eye contact. I often look for signs that she is available whether she is with her man or not. She should also wear something sexy, high cut, black men love to see the bare leg of a white women. Once contact is made, sitting a table together caressing that bare thigh could seal the deal.

As a mature married white female, I am often in direct competion with younger, single white women for the attention of black men. I have found that wardrobe can be important. Choice of clothing is an excellent way to signal my availability. I find that my career business lady "look," such as a knee-high skirt that can be adjusted to ****** my shapely legs leading up to lacy thigh-high hose tops, draws attention. A low-cut blouse, displaying my natural 36c cleavage, is a good way to package my assets. Even seemingly simple things, such as my wedding ring, often gives me an advantage over single ladies. Several black men have told me they prefer their play parters to be married women. Once the initial eye contact is made, adding in a warm smile, most black men have the inner confidence to approach me directly, even though my hubby is siting with me. I should also add that most cocktail waitresses are happy to help a lady who is seeking black male companionship.

joyfem said:
As a mature married white female, I am often in direct competion with younger, single white women for the attention of black men. I have found that wardrobe can be important. Choice of clothing is an excellent way to signal my availability. I find that my career business lady "look," such as a knee-high skirt that can be adjusted to ****** my shapely legs leading up to lacy thigh-high hose tops, draws attention. A low-cut blouse, displaying my natural 36c cleavage, is a good way to package my assets. Even seemingly simple things, such as my wedding ring, often gives me an advantage over single ladies. Several black men have told me they prefer their play parters to be married women. Once the initial eye contact is made, adding in a warm smile, most black men have the inner confidence to approach me directly, even though my hubby is siting with me. I should also add that most cocktail waitresses are happy to help a lady who is seeking black male companionship.

and you are where?

White Girls are naturals...

Dear All,

we dont have to wear anything in particular to attract a man. All we need to do is throw a seductive look at him and we will draw his attention. I could have my husband's arm around me and just one simple look at another man will tell him that I want him.

Now the question is what will the other man do?

Simply chuckle with his friends(loser) or will he wait for an opportunity to make a move(my winner)?

My husband and I have discussed this at length and use this little test as a reward for any potentials. Any men, who do come on to me knowing that I am married and that my husband is present has a great chance of getting his way with me.

My theory is that these guys have a lot of courage and are good in bed..the theory hasn't let me down yet!

If I like him I will let him know that through my subtle ways as I don't need any charms or anything like that.

:)
Kee

I just think you go to ghetto clubs where the criminal animals inside have both no class and no sense of right and wrong. If you want to be taken by a black guy, walk around the city at night. Eventually, one of them will take you wether you like it or not.

TeenSlut said:
I agree with Tina - I think black guys have some kinda 6th sense about which girls need black cock.

I've been in the same position, when I've been out with white guys who have just been (somtimes literally!) pushed to one side and suddenly I've got a big black hand sliding around my waist.

It drove me wild - I love guys like that who are so direct like that and just take what they want.

Just have her act like a *****, because that is the only type of woman that would go fuck a black guy she doesnt know. Especially if she is with someone already.

available if they make the move

Looking for some advice here..., as wifey and I have a deal when we go out. If a black male makes the move / takes the initiative he can touch, feel, ******, etc all they want. He can share the fun with his friends too as long as they keep it relatively discrete. The problem we have found is that while many black men come around the table, look at her (we do flash her assets) few have the initiative to make the first move and beyond. It is like they want her / us to make the first move. Are we getting this wrong? We have been to clubs with mixed crowds..., we have not gone to an all black club. We are not for pre-arranged meetings..., don' t like expectations. Any ideas. We live in the Chicago area.

Queen of Spades tattoo

I don't remember what site I saw this at, but they showed a neat tattoo, Queen of Spades, that was recommended as a way to let black men know your white woman was available to black. A temporary tattoo would work too, but a permanent in a discreet place visible during the prowl would be great.

Nice picture dubip. I wish there was more and I also wish it was me sucking that black dude's cock. it looks really yummy. Later

I'm with Kee on this one. I never have any trouble attracting a guy whether I'm with my husband or not. I just use eye contact and a smile. Once he moves closer I make sure he sees the wedding ring...I think that usually turns them on. Once conversation starts they figure out pretty quickly that I'm available, and we go from there.

Good Tips on here!

I hope you White women are taking notes!

Peace. 8)

bad_emily said:
dunno about anyone else, but i'd love to find & wear this kinda jewlery......so every black guy that sees me knows he can have me whenever he wants
Emily where can you get this kind of jewlery....Please let us know...........

Let me put it simply:
If you want me, you'll hit on me.
If you don't have the nerve to try unless I wear something specific or otherwise give you a "sign", then you're too timid for me to be interested anyway.

5% of white men are bigger than average.
5.7% of black men are.
But enjoy your fantasies.

queen of spades tatoos

good idea! i never heard of them til today.

the ace of spades tat is always a sure way!

Users who are viewing this thread