• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

White Wife Signs

• Thread starterHotCouple30s
  • Start date
Works 4 me

I wear anklets 1 or 2 depends on how many I wont

Attachments

• 1or2.jpg
    1or2.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 1,141
That last picture doesn't do my frustration level any good.....

(....I know, I know....don't say it !!)

Cheryl

nice pic

mmmm. Thats a beautiful pic, hotrdhead.thanks. and we should thank MOTHER NATURE forbringing so many black cocks and white pussys together. They just look so natural together.
Anyway. I don't know if you can call this a white girl sign but about a week ago I was in a mens specialty store and theres was a very lovely young white girl buying her bf a "do rag". . never saw a white guy wearing one so I assume her bf is a black stud. I hope he rewarded her the same way the stud in your pic' s doing.

bad_emily said:
dunno about anyone else, but i'd love to find & wear this kinda jewlery......so every black guy that sees me knows he can have me whenever he wants

Where can you go to buy these jewleries and tattoos? Let us know. Thanks

e-mail at: biw5206@yahoo.com

Try this

As I said before, I wear a custom made anklet with an oval charm and the inscriptipn "SLUT" on one side,. The charm can be flipped so slut doesn't show. A friend of mine designed Hot Wife-bumper stickers for me. Haven't tried them out yet, but it you want to, download them fro free from my page

comedepot.com on the Main Page click "Bumper Stickers"

I love that jewlery Emily ! where can I get it?

High Hells

Black men like their white women to dress slutty, i often weara micro black mini and heels. I also where a black wristband , that seems to be more common now.

x

Queen of Spades

Jesus, I actually know - and have fucked! - that woman in the photo! LOL

Next time I'll look closer.

MMMMMMMMMMMM Geez, all these gimicks.

All I ever do is #1, pick the guy I want
#2, make serious eye contact
#3, wait a bit, if he dont come for me
#4, then I went to him
Pretty simple huh, and oh by the way, I have never left a club alone when I didnt want to, so this does work
Nikki

PS, I cant do this anymore without hubby's OK now that I am an old (24) married woman

PSS, here's a pic to show my credintials
the black thing belongs to hubby

Attachments

• what-he-likes.jpg
    what-he-likes.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 522
How about this????

This is my pic, Blk guys always hit on me, IF they get close enuf to read it!!! Of course when we dance together, they figure it out pretty quick...

Attachments

• p603141b.jpg
    p603141b.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 813
Stay tuned! I have a new site I am developing www.LifestylesJewelry.com. Will carry all available styles of jewelry for sluts and especially black cock slutwives. Looking for a partner to help me with the business.

Any sex clubs in west chicago suburbs?

are there any of these types of clubs in western suburbs of chicago. I have always wondered how great it would be to make love to a black man, I have used black toys to fantasize.

Attachments

• couchs_707.jpg
    couchs_707.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 383

Users who are viewing this thread