Who chooses the color of your panties?

• Thread starterSaraha
  • Start date

Saraha

Contributing member!
V.I.P!
Beloved Member
I am intrigued as to what color panties cucks like to wear.
Do you have a say in the color, or is this decided by your wife or her Bulls?
Have you tried thongs?
Have you ever worn your wife's used panties to work before washing them?

wife chooses my panty color

My wife chooses the colors of the panties I wear. I have not worn her used panties to work, but have on the weekends...

wife chooses my panty color

My Mistress does, for some reason I like pink.:D
But she picked out teal. But that the deal, we are in a reversed role.
Hubby fucks her tight sexy pussy, and i as the sub has to clean his cum out of her pussy. Fair trade.

This sissy has to purchase her own panties and therefore picks the colors and styles. My favorites are my white panties with rose flower print, followed by a pretty pink pair. I do have a red thong that was given to me by Mistress Susan. I did not think I would like it, but it is actually very comfortable, and I love the feeling when I pull them down!

Oh, and yes, I have worn my Mistress' used panties while doing my household chores. I do not wear them to work as I am a full time housewife now.

panty color

as a long time cuck i have and do wear wifes dirty panties how ever any times they are still moist or wet form her and her men. very odd feeling i will say but a her cuck / sub hubyb i know it my place and well an honor they aollow it . as for panty colors and styles its always brites and females prints like flowers and designs so i am remined of my sub place and sio if others saw them they rite away know there panties

Last edited by a moderator:
Best Panties

Pink are a must, However like any woman white, black, blue can be found in my stash, this sissy prefers only control styles that hold my wee wee down but that tends not to be a problem because i wear a Deodorant Maxi Pad most of the time too. The following Rules should exist for sissies 1) Never Thongs. or bikines for that matter 2) Must buy your own (Know the proper conversion of womans sizes to men's) 3) Always go to a female clerk (although this rule is flexable because nothing is more humiliating then standing in front of a guy and have to explain why your buying panties) 4) Only wear your wifes if she demands it's 5) Wear a Maxi Pad or Pantyshield to prevent stains. 6) Be always willing to wash your wife's by hand or do your's in public laundry where you might get caught. :eek:

My wife buys my panties for me. I have thongs as well as bikini. I don't wear my wifes panties used or any other way I have my own. Teresa

Sisse4u, why so many rules? I can go along with rules 2, 3, 4, and six, but 1 sounds like personal preference and five sounds uncomfortable and unnecessary.

Teresa, gorgeous pics sweetie. Do you wear the clittie protector full time?

My wife buys all my panties. So many are different colors and cuts but she puts them out for me on a daily basis now.

My wife keeps me in chasity when she is with her lovers to keep me from jacking off until I have cleaned her and most of her lovers. I am only in it about 3 or 4 days a week.
Teresa

Rules? No self respecting Sissy / Cuck husband should wear his wife's things he should be made to get his own. (exception 1. wife's worn all day or after been we lover could/should be worn overnight) Noone really wants to see a guys junk hanging out of a thong, thongs should be out lawed. Rule 5. Isn't that the prupose if a Woman has to wear / use a Maxi Pad shouldn't a Sissy or Cuckold also be humiliated by having to not only purchase but then wear said Womanly things.

Okay, I concede that a sissy does not want her stuff hanging out, but a thong does cover all that up. Unless you are tucked, in which case a gaff or another pair on panties must be worn under.

A woman only wears a pad during those times when she is menstruating. When it is not that time of the month she keeps them in her purse. Since I do not menstruate I do not need a pad. The exception would be if my Mistress ordered me to wear a pad.

If you do wear a pad you should mimic the whole experience; the bloating, cramping, pain, and the mess of it all. Ways to do this are covered at the House of Sissify.

chose your panties

if you chose your own panties what type would they be

Time of Month

On those days you is wearing a pad maybe you should use one in your ass-pussy

Sissy would you mind if my wife contacted you via email. She says she wants to contact you.

panties

I am made to wear little girls panties. They are all different colors.

Ok let me clarify myself pads aren't worn to mimick womans periods. i wear them to be humiliated, because i alone have to go to the store to buy them. I buy the deodorant one's, because of the smell. they keep me tucked in my panties (Absorb any precum that may occur) and "YES They are uncomfortable" adding to the whole sense of being more "Womanly" a True Sissy!!

that i agree too i also wear them as humiliation and the bigger the ones you get some times can be seen thru your pants or jeans if there tight fitting

Pantie colour?

It,s about 50/50 in our home,if wife sees panties while shopping,she will buy them for me,but i do buy them myself.
She favours pastel colours for daytime,and full panties,and at night it is all about,sexy black frilly panties and thongs,the more humiliating the better.

Attachments

• Picture 81.jpg
    Picture 81.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 324
  • Picture 96.jpg
    Picture 96.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 312
mincercuck said:
It,s about 50/50 in our home,if wife sees panties while shopping,she will buy them for me,but i do buy them myself.
She favours pastel colours for daytime,and full panties,and at night it is all about,sexy black frilly panties and thongs,the more humiliating the better.

OH,and not forgeting matching bras

Attachments

• Picture 111.jpg
    Picture 111.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 133
  • Picture 109.jpg
    Picture 109.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 136
  • Picture 112.jpg
    Picture 112.jpg
    2.4 KB · Views: 814
  • Picture 108.jpg