Who chooses the color of your panties?

• Thread starterSaraha
  • Start date
If you buy your own underwear (panties and bra), it is important to TIP THE SALESWOMAN at least $20 everytime for assisting you - and I hope you were truthful and told her the underwear was for you. As a very minimum, you should ask her to measure you for size, and stick her head into the changing rooms as you put the bra/panties on to wear out of the shop. All that needs wrapping up is your old bra and panties. The saleswoman of course will need to pull back your clothes to activate the bar code to register purchase details correctly. If others see this, then you have MADE THEIR DAY FOR THEM and experienced a respectable dose of humiliation (but hey, you will get over that, even if you notice them pointing you out at a party sometime and whispering that you wear panties to please your wife).

A little Scary Sarah

I don't think most of us sissies would be brave enough to actually go into the dressing rooms. With all the offender laws out there. But asking for help and sizing is always a good humiliation. I actually never thought about tipping I get most of my things from Kuhl's or wal-mart so there's not much chace of that. But a good 10% should be extended and if the sale's girl refuses, insist that its rquired by your Wife / Boss / Mistress / Master as a sign of respect for all women.

Teresa,

sissyandwife said:
My wife buys my panties for me. I have thongs as well as bikini. I don't wear my wife's panties used or any other way; I have my own. Teresa

Very good. That's as it should be :rolleyes:.

Chrisjohn,

chrisjohn said:
My wife buys all my panties. So many are different colors and cuts but she puts them out for me on a daily basis now.

Excellent. This too is entirely proper and as it should be :rolleyes:.

Teresa,

sissyandwife said:
My wife keeps me in chasity when she is with her lovers to keep me from jacking off until I have cleaned her and most of her lovers. I am only in it about 3 or 4 days a week. Teresa

Requiring you to wear your chastity device :eek: only 3 or 4 days per week is very kind and generous of your wife :).

—Custer

Last edited by a moderator:
I approve of you your orgasms being controlled. Your sperm (according to religion) is meant to go inside your wife's slit, so you should not "waste it" unless she has instructed you to drink it or put it in the trash can. At the very least you should catch it in a small glass, so she can see how much sperm you are masturbating each day - she could easily want to donate it to a childless couple (infertile husband) who would appreciate having it as a gift so no adultery was necessary.

i have tooask this where have you been thats lets you try on panties before you buy them . and many on line stores tell you if your try them on you can not return them

Lovely!
I would get your wife to take you to have your cock pierced and a nice big ring worked thru the cock head!

Personally, I prefer either french cut or boyshort cut panties, although I do have a pair of fave bikini panties. Color varies with what they're being worn with, purple sparklies always being a fave of my wife. We sometimes shop for them together and I carry them/pay for them. Most of her friends (male and female) know I wear the panties in our relationship.

my wife buys the type and color of panties i wear everyday. on a daily level i chose the color. i have a few thongs. i have had to put on my wife's used panties that are full of her lovers cum and then clean her.

Wear what I was told

Saraha said:
I am intrigued as to what color panties cucks like to wear.
Do you have a say in the color, or is this decided by your wife or her Bulls?
Have you tried thongs?
Have you ever worn your wife's used panties to work before washing them?

The bull would take off any panties my wife was wearing or had in her purse to wear home and give them to me to put on. Invariably my wife would then say she filled them better than I did, that her mound was fuller than both my cock and balls.

So they could be any style or color - whatever my wife had chosen for herself on the day.

How do you think I look in white ones?

If her bull demanded it he'd cum in her panties and tell me to wear them home. If I wasn't present during the cuckold the soiled panties she'd worn home would be given to me to wear as she queened me and I sucked the rest of his cum from her freshly fucked cunt and I had to keep them on in bed for the rest of the night and let her juices and his cum harden on me as I slept. Often they'd be stuck very fast to my pubic hairs by morning and she'd enjoy pulling them off me.

Attachments

• 100_0141.jpg
    100_0141.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 133
  • 100_0144.jpg
    100_0144.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 117
Shaving your little bits would make the panties look much nicer and would take care of the hair pulling problem. Do I spy a bikini tan line?

Bikini line

Susan's Slave said:
Shaving your little bits would make the panties look much nicer and would take care of the hair pulling problem. Do I spy a bikini tan line?

Yes, you do, we holiday in the sun at least 3-4 times a year, only rarely sunbathe wearing her panties!

I started buying panties for my self about 8 years ago, thongs actually, because I wanted something to wear which provided minimal coverage in our semi-private backyard while sunbathing and swimming. Mens thongs cover up to much, are limited in style and color and are not, in my opinion, very sexy.

The first panties I bought were really g-strings and plain, solid blue or black; had to be conservative because sometimes the neighbors would catch a peek.

That really got me started on the road to being a sissyboy. I liked the look and feel of wearing panties so much that I started buying others, bikinis mainly, that I could wear all day. the colors and the patterns started getting prettier, somtimes frilly with lace. And I had to experiment with size and style to find panties that would hold my cock and balls in. (I am about 6 1/2" and thick).

(Here is TMI: My sexuality is such that I have almost always been a heterosexual and have almost always had a girl friend and MF sex has always been good/great and frequent. But starting when I was about 12, there was the curiosity among my guy friends: we would jerk off in front of each other, sometimes jerk each other off and I did suck one friend off - he came in my mouth and I spit it out. Over the years there has been occasional MM episode, thought usually not very satisfying.)

Then, about 7 years ago, I met Melissa. She is a very open-minded girl, bisexual though probably more lesibian than bi. She is the one who taught me how to properly suck cock. No, I was not her Cuclold, but she was a Dom. She also liked getting fucked by 2 cocks at once and she also liked to see 2 guys have sex, especially straight guys. Maybe she liked trying to convert us.

She told me later, and I agree, that a guy knows better how to fuck a girl after he has been fucked in the ass, and to a lesser extent, has sucked cock and tasted cum.

At any rate, she started bringing guys to our house and the guys thought it was going to be a "straight" MFM. The first time she brought Sean home was a surprise to me, and after getting us naked in the hot tub and alot of preliminary licking and fondling, she told Sean that he would have to let me suck his cock if he was going to fuck her.

He actually agreed after a bit, and she "made" me suck him. Of course I wanted to - he was good looking and had a nice cock, but I protested anyway. She talked me into it by telling me she knew I wanted to because I was a "panty-wearing sissyboy", that I was "her cocksucker now" and her "bitches" always did as they were told. So she slowly ****** my head down on Sean's pretty cock and I started sucking like a wanton little *****. But I didn't just suck him: I sucked him until he shot a tastey load in my mouth.

Then she made me french kiss Sean so he could taste his own cum. Then she made Sean suck me off, and then we kissed again. Melissa then made us get out and get dried off while she went into the house. She came back with panties for both of us and a also a bra for me. She made us put them on syaying "all cock suckers wear panties". She also put lipstick on us.

Both of our cocks were rock hard again and she made us prance around for her, serve her drinks and even slow dance together and kiss each other. Every time we got close to her she would smack our cocks with a small wip. Finally, she couldn't take it any more and drug us into the bed room. She lay on her back and first Sean fucked her while she sucked my cock. Sean did not last long and she ordered me me to lick him clean and then she straddled my face so I could suck Seans cum from her pretty pussy.

You know what cums next: I fucked her and Sean cleaned up. Then she made us suck each other hard again and then she sucked us both off. I had never came 3 times that close together, especially shooting a decent load the third time.

That was the first of about 30 threesomes with Melissa in just over a year. Many more times with Sean and in all, she brought home 11 guys and I sucked everyone of them off and a few of them fucked my "pussy" as she started calling it. Sean and a couple of others really liked it and came back while some were one-nighters.

When Melissa would go out looking for cock, she would dress me up and order me to stay home and wait for her. After the first couple of times, she would call our current boytoy and order him to go by the house and let me suck him off. Sean and two other guys did this several times.

My "boyfriend" was ordered to call her cell phone upon arrival so she could listen as her sissyboy serviced his boyfriend. No shit, on night she persuaded 3 boytoys to stop by and I dutiflully sucked off each of them. I must admit, I loved every second, every inch of cock and every drop of cum.

Melissa is very hot, tall, slender, blonde and blue eyes - very outgoing. She could almost always pick someone up. If she couldn't get him to come home with her -some guys are not ready for a MMF- she would at least fuck him and come home with a cum-filled pussy, and order me to clean her up.

She always had female lovers as well and would order me to play sissyboy in a maid outfit (stockings, heels, makeup, wig) for her and her girlfriend. Then they would fuck my pussy with the strap-on, jack me off and, of course, make me eat my cum.

Well, I kind of got side tracked there. The thread is who chooses the color of your panties. Melissa started buying my panties and bras for me, taking me to the store and never hiding the fact they were for me. Of course, I had to pay for them.

Melissa dumped me after about a year and moved in with one of her female lovers. Since then, I have had a few girlfriends and lots of boyfriends. One girl was into group sex. She licked pussy a few times and watched me suck cock on many occasions, but wasn't really turned on by seeing me with a cock in my mouth. I shared my panty fetish with two other girlfriends; they thought I looked cute in panties and would tease me about it, but they did not stick around long enough to fully explore the life style.

However, my current live-in girl (almost 6 months!!) loves my feminie side. I showed her my panties the second time we fucked, and she thinks it is hot! Not only that, but she loves for me to dress up in my girl clothes. I have quite a collection now, including size 38-C silicone breasts. We go to the local alternative bars weekly, with me dressed up as a girl.

You'll see in the pics I'll post that @ 6' 180 lbs and muscular. Not to many people think I am a girl - I am definitely a guy dressed in drag. I've never been able to do much with my deep voice, I am very masculine and I do not shave my legs and arms.

We have fucked several times with me dressed as a girl. Jeanie loves to play with my tits. She has a strp-on no as well. She says it is really hot when she lifts up my skirt, pulls down my panties, fucks my pussy and plays with my tits.

PANITES!!!!!!!!! I now have about 300 pairs.

Attachments

• 100_0200.jpg
    100_0200.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 130
  • 100_0216.jpg
    100_0216.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 168
  • 100_0098.jpg
    100_0098.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 158
  • 100_0099.jpg
    100_0099.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 146
  • 100_0315.jpg
    100_0315.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 230
PANITES!!!!!!!!! I now have about 300 pairs. My favorites are
1. Victoria's Secret Double string bikinis from the Pink collection. Low rise and so many colors and prints! These keep my balls in, allow room for my cock to grow and show a little cheek.
2. Also from VS Pink collection, brazilian cut string bikini. Very low rise and also in so many colors and prints. Therse also keep my balls in, but do not allow a lot of cock growth. These show alot of my tanned cheeks. Jeanie thinks I look really cute in these.

3. Lace on lace cheeky boy bikinis. I have them in almost every color available. I have these from VS, Target, Wal Mart, Kohls, Macey's..........

4. G-Strings. In many colors, I wear these mainly around the pool when full nudity is not appropriate. It is tricky to find these that keep my balls in, but they are out there.

5. Many others. I have boy shorts (most do not have enough elastic to keep my balls in)but mostly string bikinis. I also have lacey g-strings to wear with garters and stockings but most of these will not keep my balls in.

I HAVE to coordinate the color of my panties with my outer wear, even when dressed as a guy. So blue outer wear requires blue or blue print panties. Red shirt and kahki shorts requires red panties. Green seems to be every where in outerwear, but not in panties. So with green, I wear pink panties or orange panties. White shorts and purple top, I wear purple or lavender panties. I have so many pairs, matching is usually not a problem.

However, "dressed like a guy" is a bit misleading. If I am not at work, I wear women's clothes, but they don't really look like womens clothes. I live in South West Florida so a tank top, shorts and sandles works almost year round. I buy tank tops and shorts from the women's department. The tanks are neither as long nor as baggy as mens. They also are available in a wider array of prettier colors.

The same with shorts. Men's shorts are baggy, sit above the waist, have a very long zipper and a inseam that makes them hit at the knee or below. They are also made of very heavy, thick material which makes them hot to wear in this climate. YUK!!

Women's shorts, however, are readily available in light-weight cotton, which is much mor comfortable in this climate. I prefer the low rise styles that fit more snugly in the butt and crotch. While it is difficult to get my cock out of the really short zipper to take a leak, they snugness on my cock and balls makes up for this inconvenience.

Due to my professional life, I must remain "in the closet" so to speak regarding wearing women's clothes. Therefore, it is rather difficult to find women's shorts that do not scream "He's got on women's clothes!!" I have found that Kohl's, Target and Macey's carry low-rise cargo shorts that will pass all but the closest of inspections.

These will break an inch or two above the knee, be snug for my balls, sit low on my waiste and provide enough pocket space for a person not carring a purse. I can't believe how small the pockets are on women's pants.

So, bottom line, I pick out my panties to match my outfit and must have Jeanie's approval before I finish getting dressed.

Attachments

• 100_0314.jpg
    100_0314.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 72
  • 100_0323.jpg
    100_0323.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 98
  • 100_0331.jpg
    100_0331.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 86
  • 100_0347.jpg
    100_0347.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 90
  • 100_0353.jpg
    100_0353.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 108
Simply so I can show you all some more of my panties.....................

Attachments

• 100_0384.jpg
    100_0384.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 81
  • 100_0378.jpg
    100_0378.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 83
  • 100_0393.jpg
    100_0393.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 84
  • 100_0399.jpg
    100_0399.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 81
  • 100_0441.jpg
    100_0441.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 81
I use to buy panties and hide them from my Wife. But since I opened up to her my Wife buys all of my panties. She mostly buys me bikini, but I have some thongs. She usually buys me ether white or pink, but I have other colors as well. I use to wear my Wife's dirty panties all the time, but that was when I was still sneaking. Her panties are off limits to me now, unless she is gagging me with them.

panty types

i sure we all wrear many colors n styles no matter whats there all sissy and sexy

My wife buys me all kinds. From styles to colors.

I prefer to buy my own

Womens panties are so much more comfortable and pleasing. Pink is my favorite, but ever gurl should have several pair in different colors and styles.

Attachments

• properpantiesforcuckhubby.jpg
    properpantiesforcuckhubby.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 119
  • aca0.jpg
    aca0.jpg
    1.6 KB · Views: 235
  • MimiAKASatyr.jpg
    MimiAKASatyr.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 92