• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Who else is a fan of interracial?

• Thread starterIRsexlover
  • Start date
Just wondering how many other white guys are like myself and are such a fan of interracial that you are truly thankful for the black guys that are fucking white women and equally as thankful for the white women who are letting them? And I’m not talking about just being turned on by it. I mean seriously grateful that they are doing it?

• Love
Reactions: ChillJaxGuy, NorCalFucktoy, sswanabe and 18 others
Reactions: IRsexlover
Rickyrick said:
Suck it first then take it in my ass!
Mmm I am stroking it right now

Goodmanj said:
Mmm I am stroking it right now
I love stroking it to beautiful white wives

Goodmanj said:
I love stroking it to beautiful white wives

I hope you not only stroke, but I hope you are fucking white wives as well.

Reactions: ddjaneluvsd
IRsexlover said:
I hope you not only stroke, but I hope you are fucking white wives as well.
Every chance I get

Goodmanj said:
Every chance I get

Thank you sir for your good service. Guys like myself truly appreciate what you do.

IRsexlover said:
Thank you sir for your good service. Guys like myself truly appreciate what you do.
I love beautiful tight wet white pussy

• Love
Reactions: CreamyBill, Aleksandrman and IRsexlover
Every white wife should be hard fucked once in awhile by an alpha male black guy. I hope that happen someday to my wife!

• Love
Reactions: ddjaneluvsd, CreamyBill, Antandjane and 4 others
I love a Blackman

IMG_0363.jpeg

Reactions: ddjaneluvsd, hairbear1954 and IRsexlover
pikaxu said:
Every white wife should be hard fucked once in awhile by an alpha male black guy. I hope that happen someday to my wife!
what about an unexpected white stranger?

• Love
Reactions: CreamyBill and IRsexlover
IRsexlover said:
Just wondering how many other white guys are like myself and are such a fan of interracial that you are truly thankful for the black guys that are fucking white women and equally as thankful for the white women who are letting them? And I’m not talking about just being turned on by it. I mean seriously grateful that they are doing it?
I love taking wife to clubs and having her go home with a black guy

• Wow
Reactions: wmjacking, belee, toolman and 1 other person
Yes, you could say I am a fan of interracial. In the pics below are 7 different BBC (and not even a start on all I have fucked)...

IMG_1219 (2).JPG
IMG_1233 (2).JPG
IMG_1577 (4).JPG
IMG_1616 (3).JPG
DSCN0063 (2).JPG
IMG_2617 (2).JPG

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Wow
Reactions: areuanaughtywife, ddjaneluvsd, hairbear1954 and 5 others
WVhotwifecoupl said:
Yes, you could say I am a fan of interracial. In the pics below are 7 different BBC...

IMG_1219 (2).JPG
IMG_1233 (2).JPG
IMG_1577 (4).JPG
IMG_1616 (3).JPG
DSCN0063 (2).JPG
IMG_2617 (2).JPG

Looks like not just a fan, but an MVP. 👍 Awesome!

WVhotwifecoupl said:
Yes, you could say I am a fan of interracial. In the pics below are 7 different BBC (and not even a start on all I have fucked)...

IMG_1219 (2).JPG
IMG_1233 (2).JPG
IMG_1577 (4).JPG
IMG_1616 (3).JPG
DSCN0063 (2).JPG
IMG_2617 (2).JPG

Nice

Tried to share my wife, especially with a bbc, but she won't do it. She is so noisy when she has an orgasm. Would love to watch and listen. She would be screaming. lol

Hawkdoctor said:
Tried to share my wife, especially with a bbc, but she won't do it. She is so noisy when she has an orgasm. Would love to watch and listen. She would be screaming. lol
Cathy sad she does not know what she is missing

She is 38D and has a nice, well-kept bush. Even though we are older she still loves sex. Love to see that bush all sticky with bbc cum.

Reactions: IRsexlover and busty_38dd_milf
Nothing makes my little white dick harder than seeing a black man enjoying white holes.

Reactions: Wyfwatcher, IRsexlover and Aleksandrman
Aleksandrman said:
Seriously want my fiancée to become the town ***** for black men. They can have her however they want as long as they breed her white pussy each and every time they fuck her.

They should send her home thoroughly used, e.g., pussy loose/full of cum, asshole gaped/leaking cum, limping, mouth used to suck black dick and eat black ass, stomach full of black cum, etc.
Wife has come home from bc parties like that

Reactions: Aleksandrman

Users who are viewing this thread