Who else is a fan of interracial?

• Thread starterIRsexlover
  • Start date
Just wondering how many other white guys are like myself and are such a fan of interracial that you are truly thankful for the black guys that are fucking white women and equally as thankful for the white women who are letting them? And I’m not talking about just being turned on by it. I mean seriously grateful that they are doing it?

• Love
Reactions: ChillJaxGuy, NorCalFucktoy, sswanabe and 18 others
Interracial household

franklyhorny said:
Love the look on a white woman's face when the black snake spits a hot load of cum in her pussy. That is such a beautiful moment!
After watching my then g/f and eventually wife being fucked for the first time by only her second cock - the absolute ecstasy and sheer lustful sounds showing just how much she enjoyed this much bigger and girthier cock opening her up I was hooked. I have watched her being fucked senseless on so many occasions that now I don’t really need to fuck her myself. I’ve said numerous times to these lovers just what a great job they’re doing and how I was indeed grateful to them for such a service shaking their hands and fetching them drinks etc for it.

Now you have set me wondering on such an event with a very very endowed Black lover cum Bull? Yes I would certainly be eternally grateful to him/them and most like become a cissy slave to those lovers.

Big fans here

Interracial sex is the hottest thing in the world! Absolutely the hottest is the orgasmic look on your wife's face as some Black Stud pumps her slutty cunt full of his seed!!!!

WVhotwifecoupl said:
Yes, you could say I am a fan of interracial. In the pics below are 7 different BBC (and not even a start on all I have fucked)...

IMG_1219 (2).JPG
IMG_1233 (2).JPG
IMG_1577 (4).JPG
IMG_1616 (3).JPG
DSCN0063 (2).JPG
IMG_2617 (2).JPG
I love how you are a properly good slut allowing that many men shove their cocks into you like that. I know you love it too which is why I am wondering if the next time you find yourself in the same situation, have all your guys shoot their loads into a shot glass and then drink in for them. You must do a close up video of each cock shooting cum into the glass then take to your mouth and stick your tongue in it, swirl the cum around, lick your lips then pour it all in your mouth, gargle it then swallow the whole lot down.
That's what a good slut should do. Cock worship on another level.
You like that idea ?

happydad said:
Wife has come home from bc parties like that
Including the asshole gaped and leaking come?

one of our friends is black. samantha loves getting to be with him. he's the one I had to learn to take it for.

happydad said:
Good for her!

If you don't mind my asking...

I think I remember reading that she (or both of you?) was/were virgin when you married. I assume you were her first orally and vaginally, were you also her first anally? Or was it someone else in the last few months? If so, who was it, and did you get to watch?

airhorn said:
Good for her!

If you don't mind my asking...

I think I remember reading that she (or both of you?) was/were virgin when you married. I assume you were her first orally and vaginally, were you also her first anally? Or was it someone else in the last few months? If so, who was it, and did you get to watch?
I was her first at everything this past Sept after 15 years she had her fullest expierence with another man

happydad said:
I was her first at everything this past Sept after 15 years she had her fullest expierence with another man
Nice. I've been married twice as long and while I've been her first for everything, she's never been open to anal. Though we did have a threesome a few times (same guy each time) only three or four years after we met.

airhorn said:
Nice. I've been married twice as long and while I've been her first for everything, she's never been open to anal. Though we did have a threesome a few times (same guy each time) only three or four years after we met.
I was suprised at how c she was willing to let him do her

happydad said:
Every good slut will want to open her legs and feel a nice cock inside them.

I love interracial, and I know how white guys love to watch it!!

Reactions: driverchiks and Aleksandrman
I've had a fantasy of watching my wife with a black guy for year. She told me a black guy got to "3rd base" on a college visit years ago. She was a virgin and still a high school senior. She told me he had her bra off and his hands fingering her when she panicked and stopped him. Maybe she should finish the job today! lol

Reactions: Funtimescouple and PDXFun2
happydad said:
What are some of the things she's done (or had done to her) that have surprised you?

airhorn said:
What are some of the things she's done (or had done to her) that have surprised you?
The night in Sept she agreed to play kiss or massage strip poker, with the two parents who came over to talk to us about family nudity. and when the fr

Instead time since we married 15 years ago she let another man fuck her, and the first sex party with 15 other couples she was willing to play cock roulette

I like it too !!!

AshleyandTony said:
Every time that we have met up with a guy to fuck me it has been a black guy. We probably wouldn’t even do it if it was a white guy
Big time fan and that looks like a very nice ass😍

Reactions: Justphil and CplCuckhubby