• Thread startermidnightfapper
  • Start date

midnightfapper

Slut Lover!
Beloved Member
Jan 8, 2013
www.imagefap.com
I fucking love it!

When I first met my girl she was a very shy, proper virgin. Once she started seeing and handling my cock she got braver and once she got it in her then all bets were off. Now she's a kinky freak in bed but still a shy good girl in public. The only noticeable "daytime" behavior change was her lower cut and steadily dropping tops. This young lady loves her tits, and she loves showing them off.

Now, a full on girls-gone-wild style "hey look at my tits!" flashing is rare, but she loves to wear things that accentuate her gifts. Something about the way she is built lends her titties to a constant state of about-to-fall-out-ness. I LOVE this.

Okay, here comes the cuck part. I love seeing my girls tits, obviously. I love her showing other people her tits too. Not only for the exhibitionist adrenaline rush, but for the stares she gets just for the way she's dressed. I love how other guys look at her. I love the "wow that girl is hot" but I also love "wow that girl is a *****." just as much, maybe more.

I love when I'm walking with her and men we pass stare at her like "I'd love to ram my cock down that slut's throat and fuck her like a $5 *****." It makes me a little uncomfortable but it's also really exciting. She likes it too, though she thinks I'll be offended if she readily admits it. She has admitted a couple times but seems ashamed of it and wary about telling me such things.

Sorry for rambling, just thought I'd share.

Reactions: ckc, CanEDdianCouple and franklyhorny
I LOVE it too!

Reactions: franklyhorny
yes thats one thing that my wife does constantly now is flash others, she hardly ever wears a bra and will either bend over in front of people showing off everything or will wear a sheer top so you can see right through. last week she wore some tights to the mall that were very see through so you could see the thong she was wearing easily

Reactions: cynful, franklyhorny and littledevils
Enjoy, Shocked, Desire

Feelings run to the extreme and hard to understand!:eek:
I took my date/girlfriend out to dinner at a very expensive Oriental Resturant and she wore no bra no panties. She spread her legs for any and all to see her naked pussy. The looks I did not understand, until we I took her home and found all she wore was the Shift.

I love it to although i have wait till we are away from our home town and is very aware that she has to be careful at home as she likes the double life she has

Reactions: CanEDdianCouple and franklyhorny
My second wife was always having "accidents" in which some other guy got a good look, either at her tits, even her pussy. This would happen at the beach or the pool or while we were at someone else's house. I do believe that most of our male friends from that era got a look at what she had in her blouse or her panties.

A few of them tried to apologize to me, but I assured them they had no reason to feel guilty, then I would ask them "what did you think?" and most of them would open up and talk about "her cute titties" or "your wife's hairy cunt". I loved to know that other guys had gotten looks at her and fantasized about fucking her!

Reactions: franklyhorny, Cuckhubbyhotwife and littlewilly
My wife likes to go to bars or restaurants with short skirts and no panties. When getting in and out of the booth, she spreads her legs wide and gives everyone a good look at her pussy. It embarrasses me, but I love the looks she gets.

My wife likes me to take her shoe shopping in a short skirt and no panties. She finds a salesman she likes and lets him sit at her feet on the fitting stool and fit the shoes. She loves watching them get hard as they hold her feet so close to their cock while she shows them her cute little pussy all pink and wet--sometimes she gives them a little rub. If they are big enough and interested she gives them her number. I just walk around and bring her shoes I think she will like and pretend to be clueless. She has even made me eat her very wet pussy in the car when we leave she is so turned on. She has also answered the door naked for the pizza guy and fucked him on the couch while I watched from the closet, but we have never repeated that like we do shoe shopping. Other than that she likes naturist resorts and generally being naked in front of men.

Reactions: MichelleIsCurious, CanEDdianCouple and franklyhorny
I looove for my wife flash. She pulls her tits out and flashes truckers when on driving trips, does yard work topless, and wears "peaky" shirts that gap open and show her tits when shopping. I love to see men looking at her titties!

Reactions: Hornyhubb and franklyhorny
I love it too!

My wife doesn't flash- but the last girlfriend before I met my wife did- she was a kinky little slut! She loved being spanked-HARD- to the point where she'd be bruised most of the time. She also enjoyed giving up her asshole, but that's a different story. Whenever we were on the highway away from town she turn and bend over on the seat,pull down her jeans and panties and plop her head in my lap. If I wanted, she'd suck my cock. Regular passenger cars couldn't see her bare ass, but lots of truckers gave appreciative honks and hoots!

my wife, 40, looking like 25 loves to go out, wearing nothing under her short leather miniskirt and cashmere sweater, were at a sports bar last night, she got her share of attention, a couple of the braver guys in their 20s got into our banquette, and who knows where there hands were roaming, but she got pretty excited

Reactions: cynful and franklyhorny
I have always been a flasher. Even in this weather where it's 10 degrees, I still leave the house wearing as little as possible. I have gone shopping wearing only a coat and nothing else. In the summer, I will go fetch the mail completely naked.

My wife always enjoyed flashing her 36DD breasts (she was very proud of her girls) and didn't wear panties unless she had to. Many men over the years got a nice view of her pussy. I loved every minute of it. GTR

I like your wives flashing LOL. Can't count the number of nip peaks or upskirts seen at places like Starbucks or the shopping malls in broad daylight. Of course some of your sluts are much more direct, allowing for a lingering show with the intent of attracting my Alabama Black Snake to slither into their unsatisfied holes.

KungFu, when my wife was in her mood of looking for Black snakes, if you approached her smoothly I'm sure you would have had the opportunity to get full usage of all of her assets. GTR

So the other night my gf and I went to go pick up her roommate from the bus station. She had just come back from visiting her boyfriend who lives a couple hours away. We were having sex when she called, but didn't finish because we didn't want to leave her alone. It was dark, not a very nice place, and she's a tiny Asian girl who probably only weights 110 soaking wet and wearing boots. So my gf threw on some yoga pants and my button down shirt over her 1/4 cup bra (the kind that doesn't cover her nipples) that she was already wearing. She sucked me off on the way there because my balls were blue as could be. I had gotten the shirt unbuttoned with my non-driving hand (auto ftw) and she forgot (she really, truly did this time) to button it back up when she was done. We sat there in the parking lot for a few minutes and every single time someone would walk by they would stare right into my windshield. I didn't think much of it, but when the roommate got in the first words out of her mouth were "OMG girl everyone can see your tits!" She yelped and quickly covered herself, much to our amusement, but after about 20 seconds she just said "ahh, fuck it" and opened the shirt again, proudly showing herself off as we pulled out and back onto the road. The girls kept talking about it, how all those guys saw her and how embarrassing and all that stuff, but my girl just laughed, brushed it off and became more and more relaxed about it. She left them that way the whole ride home, and only covered up because she saw the neighbor in the window when we got back.

The roommate is pretty cool about that stuff. They've been living together for a few years now, and used to share a room, so they see each other naked all the time. She's not at all awkward about us having sex with her there (in the other room) and usually jokes and teases us about it before and after. She's pretty easy on the eyes too, always running around the house in her little panties and booty shorts and tank tops with no bra. Oh how I wish my gf was into girls...:lick:

we go to restaurants too, wife has on short skirt, no panties. she likes to flash guys with open legs as she is getting in and out of the booth. it excites me when I see them react or stare at her. nellied@excite.com

Hubby loves it when I flash. I don't know who enjoys it more - him or me. I definitely am an exhibitionist, and he loves me being a hotwife. The more I do it, the more I want it, and the more he loves it. The stakes keep getting higher every year, and guys, you should be ready for this. It is ultimately the gateway to your wife becoming a full blown hotwife, just as it did for me. Now I am free to express my desires, and even though we haven't acted out on everything, I am definitely doing more sexually adventurous things every summer. I guess the confidence I have by showing my most intimate body parts shows to the guys (and girls) who smile and stare at me has opened doors to new horizons I would never have expected when I first became sexually active. I guess the husband loves the idea that he is married to a woman that is sexually desired by other guys, and also knowing that his wife has raw sexual desires to flaunt her sexuality (and ultimately have sex with any guy she desires). I know that is the way we have become, and it has made us closer and more sexually charged than ever. Unlike the cuck experience, the whole experience for us means we now fuck more, and more publicly than ever before, and we are both more attracted to each other than we have ever been. Enjoy your wives!!!

Reactions: joost, AaronT and franklyhorny
My wife absolutely loves it, summer dresses and no knickers, short skirts. Yum. Her new favourite is is taking off all her clothes as we pass truckers. You should see the look on their faces when they look down and see her playing with her fat juicy pussy.

Reactions: AaronT and franklyhorny