• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Who likes their wives flashing?

• Thread startermidnightfapper
  • Start date
Oh hell yeah. We were out on the motorcycle one afternoon in a fairly rural area. There was a guy ahead of us out weedeating near the road. She asked me if she should show him her tits. I told her that was entirely up to her. She yanked up her t shirt and bra and flashed him those 36Ds. She'll flash someone now and then when we're on the bike but says she's afraid to flash someone that could follow us home in the truck.

• Haha
Reactions: Lovasianladies, franklyhorny and NatashaVolkovexposed
My wife used to love sex outdoors in the woods etc: My best mate was our 3some pertner and when we went out on a summers day and we found a secluded clearing where we could enjoy a hot horny 3some, she would be naked b4 us and ready to suck and fuck. Often guys had followed us and she was sooo turned on wen we told her guys were watching us She loved to suck and fuck us as they watched. They often came really close and were wanking right next to us as she sucked and fucked us and would often let them join in mmmm

Reactions: NatashaVolkovexposed and franklyhorny

Users who are viewing this thread