Who likes their wives flashing?

• Thread startermidnightfapper
  • Start date
Richard and Maria Pike said:
@franklyhorny The water cooler is at the real estate office where she works. When she walks in, they all quickly shut up, but they don't always notice her the minute she walks in, so she has heard them talk, with one guy betting $5 on pink, another guy putting another $5 on light blue, and one betting $15 on white because that is what she wear most often. They were pretty embarrassed when they saw that she was watching them and listening to them. You can always get a good look when she is sitting at her desk. Her boss is a dirty old man who believes that sex sells real estate, so he encourages her to wear skirts and dresses that don't quite hide her panties.
Smart boss!

When I was a freshman in high school, I had an english teacher who always wore mini skirts and liked to sit on her desk facing the class. She never had a problem getting guys to sit in front of the class! By lunchtime I think most of the guys at school knew what color panties she was wearing.
I had a teacher like that too., in college. The class was Spanish and the teacher was a hot Mexicana about 40. None of the guys ever missed a class. Pretty sure she was doing it on purpose.

Reactions: franklyhorny
We had a young female typing teacher, her first year, my Senior year in high school. Ended up in an affair with a Senior guy. Back then things were hushed up a lot more, but she disappeared before the year was over, and it was whispered about at school that she definitely was fucking him. She used to wear the shortest skirts allowed by the teacher dress code and she had a lot of the flirty girls at school jealous of the attention she'd get. They were definitely smug when she got run out of the school, but most of us guys missed her. Nothing like a slutty teacher, for sure.

I like showing pic of my wife showing off in public , anyone that is discreet and will show me her on your monitor or cell phone wall paper , PM us forpics .

M&D

Reactions: franklyhorny and throwback
Floridacouple said:
I like showing pic of my wife showing off in public , anyone that is discreet and will show me her on your monitor or cell phone wall paper , PM us forpics .

M&D
My wife’s nude photos are my phone and smartwatch background. Love watching men try to catch a peek. When it’s just me and my wife, she’ll often wear something low cut. I love it.

• Love
Reactions: franklyhorny, Floridacouple and returninghero
throwback said:
My wife’s nude photos are my phone and smartwatch background. Love watching men try to catch a peek. When it’s just me and my wife, she’ll often wear something low cut. I love it.
Id love to see those backgrounds

throwback said:
love doing that at dinner when the waiter walks up , PM me I'll show you a sample

My wife and I love doing that.. usually go out with small dresses or skirts and no panties and leaves her legs open for men to see.. we love it

Reactions: AaronT and franklyhorny
Mowing the front lawn along the main road. That's the neighbor's house in the background. Guys and gals post some pics!

DSCN1018 (2).JPG DSCN1022 (2).JPG DSCN1027 (2).JPG DSCN1038 (2).JPG DSCN1057 (2).JPG

Reactions: PervertedPolishCouple, franklyhorny, Nazareth and 1 other person
Love for my wife to flash truck drivers! Also on the boat!!
Kik tommy75_

36810321-A2FC-479E-B6E7-4B428FBF1254.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: AaronT, PervertedPolishCouple, nesso and 3 others
Hornyhubb said:
Love for my wife to flash truck drivers! Also on the boat!!
Kik tommy75_

36810321-A2FC-479E-B6E7-4B428FBF1254.jpeg
Hot. My wife has let me do this once. And on a handful of occasions, she’s spread open and let my play with her in view of truckers

Reactions: franklyhorny and Hornyhubb
Nazareth said:
... She once flashed her pussy repeatedly to a hotel maintenance man in our room. She was wearing a t-shirt only, and sitting behind me on the bed, so I didn't know she was. She was opening and closing one leg, and her shirt had ridden up ( accidentally, of course 😉 ), so he was getting a nice view again and again...
susanscuckold said:
Nothing I like more than when my wife wears a short skirt and shows off her legs in public, and I get to see men staring
This.
Of course, I get off watching her flash, and when she wears tops that show her hard nipples poking through, but the best part, by far, is catching men peeking and ogling.

I quoted my post to share some detail....
We had checked in at a seedy motel around 3-4 pm, and, of course, was ready to get down to business.
She had already taken her clothes off, and had put on that t-shirt I mentioned. I was trying to power on the TV, but it wasn't working. I called the front desk, the manager said he would be right there. When he got there, he said he had some different remotes to try, and if they didn't work, he would just move us to another room.
None of them did, so he unlocked the other room for us, and we began to gather our stuff to move.
That is when this maintenance man pulled up in his truck, said he knew what the problem was and would have it fixed in just a few minutes. He was reprogramming the remote, and that's when she was flashing her pussy to them.
I thought we were still going to the other room, so I told her to her come on, but then thought it wasn't a good idea to leave laptop, camera, etc. unattended. I told her I'd take what I could then, and she could wait until that guy was done, and I would come get the rest. That turned out to be a bad idea, although unintentional, I was leaving her unattended in a motel room with a stranger she had been flashing her pussy to. Wearing that t-shirt only, and it clung to her and perfectly showed the outline of her titties. He could see how big they were, the shape of them, how they hung down, and, of course, her nipples poking through, plus knowing she had NOTHING on underneath it.
Anyway, when he was done, probably around 10-15 minutes, she came to get me. We wound up in front of the original room, leaning against the car, talking to that guy and another guy that was with him, and I got to watch them ogle her for a good 5 minutes or more. Making no secret of staring at her tits, and trying to get another peek at her pussy. It was a powerful stimulant!

FWIW, I think they both fucked her while she was alone in that room, in spite of her denials. But that's another story for another time...

Reactions: franklyhorny and Hornyhubb
Best reason not to miss a class. Sadly when I was in high school all the teachers were old, overweight and not the best looking. Only had one good looking one but I never had the chance to have a class with her. But that was half a century ago.

footboy said:
My wife likes me to take her shoe shopping in a short skirt and no panties. She finds a salesman she likes and lets him sit at her feet on the fitting stool and fit the shoes. She loves watching them get hard as they hold her feet so close to their cock while she shows them her cute little pussy all pink and wet--sometimes she gives them a little rub. If they are big enough and interested she gives them her number. I just walk around and bring her shoes I think she will like and pretend to be clueless. She has even made me eat her very wet pussy in the car when we leave she is so turned on. She has also answered the door naked for the pizza guy and fucked him on the couch while I watched from the closet, but we have never repeated that like we do shoe shopping. Other than that she likes naturist resorts and generally being naked in front of men.
What shoe store should I get a job at? Hope it's in S. A. Tx.

Reactions: Hornyhubb
Tanboat05 said:
I love sitting on the other side of the bar and watching her come in. Only difference is we have a suite at the hotel ahead of time.
When she finds someone, I watch them leave and wait a couple minutes to take the elevator up. Im quiet when I enter the ajoining room and LOVE to hear everything next door. When it is over, whether in a couple hours or the next morning, she opens her door on her side and I get to enjoy all the damaged goods so to speak. I love joining her in her bed with the wet spots and seeing the swollen red goods, and all her scratches and love bites. When I am kissing her neck and smelling another mans cologne and seeing cum in her hair we both get very turned on. Not to mention having her hold the back of my head and riding my face.

Very Hot. Once you go there, you never forget it.

If you can handle it.
Perfect wife. Wish mine would do that, especially the last part, holding my head with her on top. GREAT taste.

Richard and Maria Pike said:
My hubby is with you, tanboat. Once when we were in Hawaii he watched me flirt it up with one of the young waiters at the pool bar. It made him really hard. No one knew we were together. Later I told him I had invited the young man to stop by our room when he came in the next day, which was his day off, to pick up his paycheck. Hubby went out for a day trip in the rental car and I answered the door in my panties when the young man arrived. After hubby got back and my new friend was gone, he took sloppy seconds, which is the way he likes it. MP
Lucky hubby!

Reactions: Hornyhubb
My slutwife likes to exhbit and be on display.

2001.12.14 - 1.jpg 2004.07.17 - 6.jpg 2016.09.22 - 1055a.jpg 2009.12.12 - 2163.JPG

Reactions: PervertedPolishCouple and franklyhorny
jtiggr said:
My slutwife likes to exhbit and be on display.

2001.12.14 - 1.jpg 2004.07.17 - 6.jpg 2016.09.22 - 1055a.jpg 2009.12.12 - 2163.JPG
So near yet so far. Wish there were more ladies like her in San Antonio. Would be great to look at someone like her while filling my car with gas. With over a million people in this town you would think it would be more common to see some like her showing her assets. So I could meet greet and eat her. Yeap! Your wife looks like some good eating material. I'd love to give her a great French kiss between her legs till she cums.

out car shopping on a Sunday afternoon

00_gary_0006.jpg

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: rogerroger626, Hornyhubb, Feltmeyer and 4 others
Boobs out cage dancing...

Cage Dance 1.jpg Cage Dance 2.jpg Cage Dance 3.jpg Cage Dance 4.jpg

Reactions: franklyhorny, throwback, Hornyhubb and 3 others