Who likes their wives flashing?

• Thread startermidnightfapper
  • Start date
Its been a long tome, I guess were slowing down LOL We used to enter a lounge separately and with me in a short mini with bikini or no panties... I trim so when pantyless it was obvious. Hub would watch me flirt and get picked up...Id never leave with any, but had some wonderful make out sessions..

Reactions: cynful, AaronT, franklyhorny and 1 other person
Hi Susan, I do the same thing. I go to clubs in short minis with visible panties and make out with guys while my husband sits at the opposite end of the bar and pretends we're not together. He really gets off on watching me. I like it too. A couple of times I even let a guy take me out behind the club and feel me up.

Reactions: cynful, AaronT and franklyhorny
Oh you nasty tease you, all of you.

I love sitting on the other side of the bar and watching her come in. Only difference is we have a suite at the hotel ahead of time.
When she finds someone, I watch them leave and wait a couple minutes to take the elevator up. Im quiet when I enter the ajoining room and LOVE to hear everything next door. When it is over, whether in a couple hours or the next morning, she opens her door on her side and I get to enjoy all the damaged goods so to speak. I love joining her in her bed with the wet spots and seeing the swollen red goods, and all her scratches and love bites. When I am kissing her neck and smelling another mans cologne and seeing cum in her hair we both get very turned on. Not to mention having her hold the back of my head and riding my face.

Very Hot. Once you go there, you never forget it.

If you can handle it.

Reactions: cynful, AaronT and franklyhorny
My hubby is with you, tanboat. Once when we were in Hawaii he watched me flirt it up with one of the young waiters at the pool bar. It made him really hard. No one knew we were together. Later I told him I had invited the young man to stop by our room when he came in the next day, which was his day off, to pick up his paycheck. Hubby went out for a day trip in the rental car and I answered the door in my panties when the young man arrived. After hubby got back and my new friend was gone, he took sloppy seconds, which is the way he likes it. MP

Reactions: cynful, AaronT, franklyhorny and 1 other person
When out in the country we chose a quieter place but with people around, wife then acts as though she is desperate for a pee, pulls her knickers down , bends forward and and pees so anyone behind her gets a good view, she times it so she can be seen in full flow. We call it accidentally on purpose flashing.

Reactions: Custer Laststand and franklyhorny
My wife once flashed 'me' at a bar. When thee girl standing next to her asked her what my cock was like she hauled it out of my pants and showed it to her.

Reactions: AaronT, Custer Laststand and franklyhorny
mimi27406 said:
Enjoy, Shocked, Desire

Feelings run to the extreme and hard to understand!:eek:
I took my date/girlfriend out to dinner at a very expensive Oriental Resturant and she wore no bra no panties. She spread her legs for any and all to see her naked pussy. The looks I did not understand, until we I took her home and found all she wore was the Shift.
Wish my wife would do some flashing.

Reactions: AaronT
midnightfapper said:
I fucking love it! When I first met my girl she was a very shy, proper virgin. .......... Sorry for rambling, just thought I'd share.

No need to "apologize for rambling." That's and excellent description of your woman-friend's transformation from a "shy and proper virgin" to a slut-to-be who can't resist displaying her (presumable voluptuuos) tits. Perhaps you could persuade her to display her tits for one of your male friends when you've invited him over for a beer, and accept him feeling her up. Then.... well.... there's not need for me to describe what might happen next. Or, if it doesn't, reward her in some fashion (take her out for dinner perhaps?) for taking this initial step.

In any case, thanks for posting.

Reactions: AaronT and franklyhorny
I wish mine would.

My ex is a huge flirt, and while she never agreed to the hotwife lifestyle, she did like to roleplay at times. We went to Las Vegas and set up roleplaying as strangers, removing our wedding rings until we met up in our room later. I went in 15 minutes after her to a blackjack table, and two men were already hitting on her. She has little 32A cups, and rarely wore bras anyway, but that day she had on a white micromini, a pink tubetop, with a leather jacket on top of that. Her nipples are large for her small breasts, and they were hard as a rock, which made them pure eye candy for me and the two guys. While she eventually focused more on me than the other men, she just ate up their attention, and I adored her giddiness at playing the flirtatious "single" woman. When we finally made our way up to our room, she was insatiable, and it was clear just how aroused she was by the experience.

I've mentioned before how she cheated on me at least three times while we were married, and how after the second time I suggested an open relationship, or a cuckold/hotwife relationship, but she wasn't interested. I've always wondered what in her past made her reluctant to try it, when she ended up sleeping with other men anyway, because I've always felt we would have made an ideal cuck couple. But I definitely enjoyed her flirtatious ways, especially over her small breasts and lack of bras.

• Love
Reactions: Jackthewife, AaronT and franklyhorny
cravingheruse said:
My ex is a huge flirt, and while she never agreed to the hotwife lifestyle, she did like to roleplay at times. We went to Las Vegas and set up roleplaying as strangers, removing our wedding rings until we met up in our room later. I went in 15 minutes after her to a blackjack table, and two men were already hitting on her. She has little 32A cups, and rarely wore bras anyway, but that day she had on a white micromini, a pink tubetop, with a leather jacket on top of that. Her nipples are large for her small breasts, and they were hard as a rock, which made them pure eye candy for me and the two guys. While she eventually focused more on me than the other men, she just ate up their attention, and I adored her giddiness at playing the flirtatious "single" woman. When we finally made our way up to our room, she was insatiable, and it was clear just how aroused she was by the experience.

I've mentioned before how she cheated on me at least three times while we were married, and how after the second time I suggested an open relationship, or a cuckold/hotwife relationship, but she wasn't interested. I've always wondered what in her past made her reluctant to try it, when she ended up sleeping with other men anyway, because I've always felt we would have made an ideal cuck couple. But I definitely enjoyed her flirtatious ways, especially over her small breasts and lack of bras.
"I suggested an open relationship"

That may have put the idea of you and other women in her mind. Anything that you said following that was in her mind a subset.

Reactions: franklyhorny
2wheel said:
"I suggested an open relationship"

That may have put the idea of you and other women in her mind. Anything that you said following that was in her mind a subset.
I'd have agreed with you, if she hadn't already cheated on me twice, and I specifically told her I wasn't interested in being with other women, but it would be an opportunity for her to be open with me about other men she was interested in.

Old threads never die.... LOL!

Since they don't, I have a friend that loves flashing!
She enjoys it as a general rule, but loves when she can do it while I watch. I live to see other guys, and the occasional lady, check her out when she is showing her goods.
I can't tell you how many times she has worn tops that show through, or ones that fall open if she leans over, to guys that have visited her house (repair men, tv/cable tech, etc.) so they can see her big, bare tits hanging down. The same for flashing her tits and pussy to truckers, both solo, and with me watching.

She once flashed her pussy repeatedly to a hotel maintenance man in our room. She was wearing a t-shirt only, and sitting behind me on the bed, so I didn't know she was. She was opening and closing one leg, and her shirt had ridden up ( accidentally, of course 😉 ), so he was getting a nice view again and again.
I got her to wear a nighty in the car at another hotel parking lot, so I could watch her take it off and masturbate completely naked. It worked great, and she swears she had an audience (even though I didn't see him). But it was certainly a possibility; we got caught by a construction crew pulling in and had to cover up and wait until they cleared, but one may have been taking his time...

Some of my favorite times that I can recall! 👍

Reactions: leahshub and franklyhorny
I guess you can say your wife is a flasher when the guys stand around the water cooler in the morning and take bets on what color her panties will be today.

Richard and Maria Pike said:
I guess you can say your wife is a flasher when the guys stand around the water cooler in the morning and take bets on what color her panties will be today.
Where is this water cooler? So I can get a good look.

Where is this water cooler? So I can get a good look.

@franklyhorny The water cooler is at the real estate office where she works. When she walks in, they all quickly shut up, but they don't always notice her the minute she walks in, so she has heard them talk, with one guy betting $5 on pink, another guy putting another $5 on light blue, and one betting $15 on white because that is what she wear most often. They were pretty embarrassed when they saw that she was watching them and listening to them. You can always get a good look when she is sitting at her desk. Her boss is a dirty old man who believes that sex sells real estate, so he encourages her to wear skirts and dresses that don't quite hide her panties.

Richard and Maria Pike said:
When I was a freshman in high school, I had an english teacher who always wore mini skirts and liked to sit on her desk facing the class. She never had a problem getting guys to sit in front of the class! By lunchtime I think most of the guys at school knew what color panties she was wearing.

Nothing I like more than when my wife wears a short skirt and shows off her legs in public, and I get to see men staring

susanscuckold said:
Nothing I like more than when my wife wears a short skirt and shows off her legs in public, and I get to see men staring
Love this! anyone seen any videos were someone is actually staring at wide. All the ones ive seen are public flash with no one around