Who turns you on more? The black man or the white woman? See image.

• Thread starterfanaticforblack
  • Start date

Who turns you on more? The black man or the white woman? See image.

• Total voters

fanaticforblack

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 30, 2009
Who turns you on more? The black man or the white woman? See image. Please don't give the cop out answer and say they're both equal. One is always better than the other.

54.jpg

fanatic for black said:
Who turns you on more? The black man or the white woman? See image. Please don't give the cop out answer and say they're both equal. One is always better than the other.

View attachment 131706

I think the black man is so hot and sexy with his beautiful hard-on.

The white woman looks much like my wife. Now to see her sucking the black man's cock, well its real hard to say. I have to go with the white woman.

wm

I never got a hard on looking at black males. But put him balls deep nestled between the thighs of a hot blonde and thats a different story.

The black man since I'm straight.

Tough call with these couples

Attachments

• 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 1,042
  • 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 1,167
  • Ocean.jpg
    Ocean.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 1,430
BlondeGirlNextDoor said:
The black man since I'm straight.

I like the way you think,I like the woman,I'm a guy and straight too,besides if I wanna see a big black cock I'll look at mine not some other guys..:jerry:..lol

The man is a delicious dark colour! Sooo secsi!!!

It's a wrap! I pick the white woman of course. I'm a striaght and I mean STRAIGHT UP rock hard brutha man that feasts on white women meat as often as possible!

Black men have beautifully sculpted physiques.

The Black Men by far, they are so very Dark, my fav by far, and such nicely sculpted bodies, ninth heaven, Nirvanah.

Love seeing another white slut collared too.

--Kaitlyn--

I am a white male, but as a Black supremacist I have to say the Black man.

Straight guys = White woman
Straight girls, wimps, sissies and cucks = Black guy
Bi-girls and guys are the only ones who need to consider choosing!

My wife used to ask me that same question when we would see a movie, such as Magnum Force. Usually watched these on dvd of course. When I woulld tell her that I liked the big black man even more than the hot starlet, she got all turned on and finally suggested I try serving BBC. We were just friends at that time but did a lot of stuff and time together like a couple.
Something happened recently that reminded us of those days 20 years ago. She estimates, I ams sure very accurately, that she has been fucked about 25,000 times and given 19 or 20,000 blow jobs over the past 30 years. She was paid for over half of the intercourse and paid for nearly 3/4 of the blow jobs.
Last weekend she met a new man at a bar about 4 miles form here. She went to his house with him. They were alone at his house and had great fun with each other.
But she was certain that is where she misplaced her money clip. Just a few dollars in it but she went back the next day to ask for it. The man's black wife was there to give it to her. No problem but she did want to know why she was so anxious to get back a cheap money clip and a few dollars. My wife's answer "So I did not feel like I was paying Him"! They both laughed and she was invited back any time. Just so she promised not to STEAL the man. The both laughed again on the front porch steps and went about their non-sexual business.
luv, MsGary

It's the white woman filled with Big Black Cock!

Black men

Black men fascinate me they just are so different in attitude than white men.

Definately the Black male. That gorgeous cock..yumm

GimmeWhiteMeat said:
It's a wrap! I pick the white woman of course. I'm a striaght and I mean STRAIGHT UP rock hard brutha man that feasts on white women meat as often as possible!

dido,my brother!

Last edited by a moderator:
i agree sindee

sindee said:
Black men fascinate me they just are so different in attitude than white men.

black men are quite something with their sexy attitudes....black always trumps white.
i kneel as often as i can.

Last edited by a moderator: