Who turns you on more? The black man or the white woman? See image.

• Thread starterfanaticforblack
  • Start date

Who turns you on more? The black man or the white woman? See image.

• Total voters
As a straight male, the white woman, since I must choose.

I find the whole scene erotic, the color contrast turns me on. Black women turn me on more than white women which is odd since I married a white woman. :)

Well hung black men with solid cocks and slapping my clit with their head of their cock.

Of course the submissive white female........... Yummy.

I find black guys really beautiful. I am not sexually attracted to any other men. White, latin, asian... none. But black men make me melt. And I love pleasuring a man who has an enormous penis, and I love it more than fucking a woman, so if a black man wants my fuckholes, I have to offer them.

The turn on is that black men are superior sexually to white men. My wife and I learned this fact several years ago and she's had sex with a number of black dudes since then but I get to watch. I find that more black guys enjoy fucking a wife in front of her husband while he watches.

The black man and his cock are the best

I am straight. So the answer is a no brainier for me the white woman..If I want to see a cock all I have to do is look down at my own , not some other guys.

I cannot decide they go together like one body.

first pic the white hottie her black bull need more excersizes

but this pic th black man 4 sure
132307d1266100556-who-turns-you-more-black-man-white-woman-see-image-ocean.jpg

Any more polaroids? That's hot.

that picture is a complete turn on....i would love to be taken in that fashion...thanks for the mothers day gift!

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you kidding ? I never fail to get an instant hard on, watching his muscle ass flexing with every thrust of his Big Black Bull cock into my wife's hungry cunt.