• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Who'd you like to see in an IR movie?

E

Enrique

I saw a previous post about actresses who have gone black, but who would YOU like to see go black?

My top 3 picks:
1) Jessica Simpson
2) Brittney Spears
3) Angelina Jolie

As for women, I'd like to see Beyonce ride a white cock.

It's not to late for
Nicole Kiddman
Demi Moore

On the other side Halie Berry

sslave said:
How about Julia Roberts and Sandra Bullock?

RIGHT AFTER I posted this post, those same exact two came to mind. I once heard that Julia went black when she was a high schooler in GA.

I am sure Sandra did while she attended college in SC.

I didn't know Sandra went to college in SC, that's where I went. I am sure she at least tried black there too, the Black on white action in Columbia is a hot scene, but they still had to be very careful when I was there. I wouldn't doubt that Julia tried it in HS. I can't recall hearing either of them has dated a black stud since becoming stars though. . .

Paige Davis - Trading Spaces on TLC

Rachel Ray - Cook on the Food Network (forgot title of her show)

Dana Delany - Actress, was on that show China Beach

Faith Hill - Country Singer

Peace.

Paige Davis.....now there's a foxy vixen that would look hot with some BBC pounding here.

How about the Bush daughters?

Although, I would rather see her in a movie with me, for some reason I find Gillian Anderson "Smoldering". I would like to see her fuck anybody...White or Black...or anywhere in between! :)

24.jpg

BlackBull1970, i luv ur choices!! i have always thouhgt Rachel Ray was a BBC luvver!! she is so cute and goody 2 shoes , to watch her submit to a glistening black dong would be so so hot!! she is awesome!!

Attachments

• rachel_choco2.jpeg.jpg
    rachel_choco2.jpeg.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 16,729
  • rachel_hotpie.jpeg.jpg
    rachel_hotpie.jpeg.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 16,744
jaime pressley and a black or two?

Attachments

• 23_381.jpg
    23_381.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 16,551
  • 30.jpg
    30.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 16,512
Here some more........

-Patricia Heaton (plays wife on Everybody loves Raymond)

-Leah Remini (plays wife on King of Queens)

-Julia Louis-Dreyfus (Seinfeld actress)

-Nicole Kidman

-Renee Zellweger

-Dolly Parton

-Faith Hill

-Dixie Chicks

-Hillary Duff

-Olsen Twins

-Chick on JAG (the girl in Marine Uniform, forgot her damn name!)

Peace. 8)

I thought I was the only one in the world who wanted to see Leeza suck on black. I figured she was a hot, random personality. I guess I was wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back