Why Bi?

WhiteMarried said:
I agree,specially if a couple are sharing the same man
It is an added turn on and has led to some great times. There’s the added element of both of us, and on a few occasions us and another cuck couple, submitting to him and servicing him. Says it’s the best sexual experiences he’s had.

Unfortunately my wife and I have very very different sexual capabilities. I’ve given up on pursuing anal sex with him and a few others as it just wrecks my ass. Still fun though as I pull him out of her, blow him, re insert, play with and lick his balls as he fucks her, etc.

• Love
Reactions: andy_mindi, Readyu, WhiteMarried and 2 others
SummertimeM said:
It is an added turn on and has led to some great times. There’s the added element of both of us, and on a few occasions us and another cuck couple, submitting to him and servicing him. Says it’s the best sexual experiences he’s had.

Unfortunately my wife and I have very very different sexual capabilities. I’ve given up on pursuing anal sex with him and a few others as it just wrecks my ass. Still fun though as I pull him out of her, blow him, re insert, play with and lick his balls as he fucks her, etc.
Nothing better than serving together :)

Reactions: andy_mindi, 69eatmore77 and Katycock
Anaslutwife said:
Bi hubby wants to share me

2A1417DC-DE9E-486D-94D1-FE9757F734E3.jpeg
Pleasing to the eye...

Reactions: Regular and WhiteMarried
Let me check it

Here's a photo I just took of my bits hanging out of my pajamas
Thoughts ?

20221231_211606.jpg

• Love
Reactions: PDXFun2, Anaslutwife and 69eatmore77
Katycock said:
Here's a photo I just took of my bits hanging out of my pajamas
Thoughts ?

20221231_211606.jpg
Nice cock, I prefer a shaved cock looks more sexy and inviting

Reactions: Anaslutwife
Mmm

Reactions: WhiteMarried
69eatmore77 said:
Nice cock, I prefer a shaved cock looks more sexy and inviting
You offering to shave my pubic hair ?

Reactions: Readyu and WhiteMarried
Katycock said:
You offering to shave my pubic hair ?
no, shave it yourself or have your wife shave it

We had some really hot 3sums years ago with a co-worker friend of mine back in 81, 82. Sadly, I never gave much thought to being a cock sucking faggot back then, now I can kick myself for not sucking off or being a cleanup cuckold back then. This friend had a really nice big fat uncut cock and made my wife's pussy so wet when she sucked him. I would just worry if he would tell any of the guys at work that I sucked his cock. But he was really great about not saying anything about our 3sums with my wife. I never heard anything come back to me at work. So, MAN! I wished I sucked his cock in front of my wife and licked up his cum pie instead of getting his warm slimy sloppy seconds. I did LOVE! getting those sloppy seconds and feeling how stretched and loose he made my wife.

Now I just have fantasies about other guys I know fucking my wife, and cum thinking of sucking those guys cocks clean.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: bluemoon, tinyasianhub, WhiteMarried and 2 others
dig420 said:
There are some who probably still don't like to admit it, but it's a huge part of the cuck fetish. Let's talk about it. Tell us your serious thoughts, your fantasies, revel in the perversity, we're open to anything.
As a simple cuck wannabe, I have conceded not being labeled bi, long ago

Reactions: Justawhiteguy and WhiteMarried
khmerslutife said:
we hhave had some bi encounters,they add to the fun...
Nice Position :eek:

Reactions: WhiteMarried and wanttoshare
Readyu said:
Love to rub these succulent cocks together and swallow their nectar
tell me more

Reactions: WhiteMarried, 69eatmore77 and Katycock
Bisexuality is becoming more and more accepted in our society, which is great! It's important to remember that everyone has the right to express their sexuality however they feel comfortable. There are so many amazing bisexual people out there doing great things and making a difference.

Reactions: WhiteMarried, 69eatmore77 and Katycock
I have read this thread over and over and it makes me so damn horny. Please tell me there is another guy reading this that is in the Chicago burbs that feels the same and wants to share some pics of our wives and have some M4M fun?!? 🫣pic of my wife to prime the pump.

57808A7A-0E3F-4D63-B3C5-96F4FE95DC68.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: abvt75, areuanaughtywife, LNA and 4 others
DadPool said:
I have read this thread over and over and it makes me so damn horny. Please tell me there is another guy reading this that is in the Chicago burbs that feels the same and wants to share some pics of our wives and have some M4M fun?!? 🫣pic of my wife to prime the pump.

57808A7A-0E3F-4D63-B3C5-96F4FE95DC68.jpeg
Very sexy outfit and a great body , more please

SummertimeM said:

those are all the things i love to do and have, with the mrs. nothing better.

• Love
Reactions: Katycock
scr said:
Like most men I always enjoyed showing pictures of my wife to strangers who told me how attractive she was and how lucky I was to have such a wife. some men shared their own photos of wives and I found myself becoming aroused when looking at them. One guy I met on a wife sharing website, after chatting for a while I showed him some pictures with he face cropped out, well, he recognised the background and told me where I had taken the photo, suddenly I was chatting to a man who knew the town and what part of the town where I lived, he lived in the same town.... The excitement level suddenly increased. We chatted frequently, even to the point of showing each other photos with faces, hers and mine. When he suggested we meet up I was nervous and very excited, he gave me his address and told me to bring my laptop so he could look at the videos as well as our photos. I didn't realise it at the time but he was pr.paring me for the next stage of my cuckold fantasy.
The big day arrived, I showered and grabbed my gear and drove to his house which was only 10 minutes drive. As soon as I arrived I walked straight up the driveway and he met me at the door, Smiling he walked me through to the back room turning to me he said " do you have all of the stuff I told you to bring?" Suddenly it was obvious to me that he was in charge and I was the cuckold.
He took my laptop and set it up so it played on his big screen tv, he looked through my files and suddenly the photo of my wife was on the big screen, naked and *******. He then shocked me by stripping off naked and then sat next to me, the expression on my face said it all, he immediately suggested I get undressed as we were going to be stroking to our hot wives. My eyes were drawn to his naked body, especially his smooth hairless semi hard cock, laughing at me he said "hurry up, I'm horny as fuck to see your slutty wife on the big screen" I strip off and sitting back he brings up the photos, asking for details about the fucking pics, I watch him stroking his now hard cock, the beads of pre cum on the mushroom head of his cock.
more to follow

IMG_0686aa.JPG IMG_0693aa.JPG IMG_0701.JPG
Mmm id suck it

I can’t deny my bi side though it has evolved in to something I never thought would happen. I still have no experience but do pretty much everything in the bedroom with the wife that would signify I’m craving a real cock. 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️😂

Reactions: Justawhiteguy
Anyone in Kentucky?