Why Bi?

stlcuckcouple said:
Honestly I'm a manly guy and I don't find men attractive at all... until they unzip their pants and a big cock flops out, and I literally turn into a little pussy. I've been worshipping guy's dicks, balls, and assholes since I was in middle school and both of my wives have seen me act like a bitch with men that are fucking them. Don't know why, I just love cock lol
I think you hit the nail on the he@d how most of us feel.

Reactions: WhiteMarried
stlcuckcouple said:
Honestly I'm a manly guy and I don't find men attractive at all... until they unzip their pants and a big cock flops out, and I literally turn into a little pussy. I've been worshipping guy's dicks, balls, and assholes since I was in middle school and both of my wives have seen me act like a bitch with men that are fucking them. Don't know why, I just love cock lol
"Honestly I'm a manly guy and I don't find men attractive at all" I think we might have a late entry in the Most Self-Delusional Man of 2023 award. LOL

Rickyrick said:
I became a cuckold in an unusual way I think!
Ricky boy, you have posted in about a dozen forums in the past 24 hours, covering about every fetidh and sex practice in the book, and somehow you are into and experiences in every one. With all your sex, and all your posting, when do you have time to eat and sleep ? LOL

scr said:
Like most men I always enjoyed showing pictures of my wife to strangers who told me how attractive she was and how lucky I was to have such a wife. some men shared their own photos of wives and I found myself becoming aroused when looking at them. One guy I met on a wife sharing website, after chatting for a while I showed him some pictures with he face cropped out, well, he recognised the background and told me where I had taken the photo, suddenly I was chatting to a man who knew the town and what part of the town where I lived, he lived in the same town.... The excitement level suddenly increased. We chatted frequently, even to the point of showing each other photos with faces, hers and mine. When he suggested we meet up I was nervous and very excited, he gave me his address and told me to bring my laptop so he could look at the videos as well as our photos. I didn't realise it at the time but he was pr.paring me for the next stage of my cuckold fantasy.
The big day arrived, I showered and grabbed my gear and drove to his house which was only 10 minutes drive. As soon as I arrived I walked straight up the driveway and he met me at the door, Smiling he walked me through to the back room turning to me he said " do you have all of the stuff I told you to bring?" Suddenly it was obvious to me that he was in charge and I was the cuckold.
He took my laptop and set it up so it played on his big screen tv, he looked through my files and suddenly the photo of my wife was on the big screen, naked and *******. He then shocked me by stripping off naked and then sat next to me, the expression on my face said it all, he immediately suggested I get undressed as we were going to be stroking to our hot wives. My eyes were drawn to his naked body, especially his smooth hairless semi hard cock, laughing at me he said "hurry up, I'm horny as fuck to see your slutty wife on the big screen" I strip off and sitting back he brings up the photos, asking for details about the fucking pics, I watch him stroking his now hard cock, the beads of pre cum on the mushroom head of his cock.
more to follow

IMG_0686aa.JPG IMG_0693aa.JPG IMG_0701.JPG
Nothing like having a big hard cock in your mouth

Reactions: Readyu, WhiteMarried, 2wheel and 1 other person
Honestly I'm a manly guy and I don't find men attractive at all but love to see nice hard cock, bbc a plus, with or without my hotwife!

Reactions: Justawhiteguy, WhiteMarried and 2wheel
TxCreampieGuy said:
This is the exact same dynamic that we are currently exploring. Whenever we get a chance to meet with somebody local who reaches out from one of the other outlets and is a fan of our adventures, it's always a treat. She's back home In Georgia and so granting the fans ultimate fantasy just not possible right now. But scenarios like above we can get pretty close. We set up the meat they come over and hand them the remote and let him get comfortable watching all our home movies and I'm taking care of him just as well as vixen would. It's always fun to put on the exact little outfit she's wearing in the movie or other personal you know little Memento things and just start worshiping his cock. Just as she would do whatever he wants, then he gets to do to me by proxy.. quite a bit of fun and quite a bit of cum too.

photo-output-4.jpg photo-output-3.jpg File_016.png 464_1514571446261.jpeg
You have a fine wife and you suck. Call me 🤙

JimboJam said:
I would love to hear more, stories about the first time etc.
I am also a closeted cock sucker. It would never go over well at my house if my wife knew my desires. Once, I was at our beach house after a hurricane. The adjuster came on a Wednesday to examine the damage to the roof. Being during the week someone had to go meet him. He was a pleasant young guy with a slight belly and short beard. After looking at the house he came in to give me a report. As I sat listening to him I fantasized about pulling his too tight jeans down. I asked him if it was lonely living in a trailer while he worked 14 hours a day. He said it was, and he was glad for the times he could in and sit down. I asked him about his love life and he said he didn't have time for one. I asked did that include blow jobs and he said what do you mean? I said come over here and let me get down on my knees and show you. He almost tripped running over to me, unsnapping his jeans as he moved. I pulled down his tighty whitys and saw the fattest cock in person in my life. I quickly stuffed it in my mouth and went as deep as I could go. He was impressed and ran his hands through my hair as I bobbed up and down.

I could tell he wouldn't last so I took his cock out and began licking his big fat hairy nut sack. Apparently he hadn't had that pleasure before because he practically crushed my face into his scrotum. Knowing this, I decided to really blow his mind. I turned him around and there a bulbous fat ass facing me, complete with cottage cheese bumps. I immediately started painting his ass with my tongue. He was beating his cock hard. After a minute, I then thrust my tongue in his ass hole as far as I could go. He actually squealed with delight and said "I'm gonna shoot". I hurried around his wide hips and engulfed his cock. He then practically picked me up off of the floor with his pipe hard dick and began thrusting his hips as he unloaded squirt after squirt of hot thick cum. I had to chew it slightly to get it down.

I couldn't wait for another storm.

Reactions: 2wheel, newcucka, JimboJam and 2 others
scr said:
Like most men I always enjoyed showing pictures of my wife to strangers who told me how attractive she was and how lucky I was to have such a wife. some men shared their own photos of wives and I found myself becoming aroused when looking at them. One guy I met on a wife sharing website, after chatting for a while I showed him some pictures with he face cropped out, well, he recognised the background and told me where I had taken the photo, suddenly I was chatting to a man who knew the town and what part of the town where I lived, he lived in the same town.... The excitement level suddenly increased. We chatted frequently, even to the point of showing each other photos with faces, hers and mine. When he suggested we meet up I was nervous and very excited, he gave me his address and told me to bring my laptop so he could look at the videos as well as our photos. I didn't realise it at the time but he was pr.paring me for the next stage of my cuckold fantasy.
The big day arrived, I showered and grabbed my gear and drove to his house which was only 10 minutes drive. As soon as I arrived I walked straight up the driveway and he met me at the door, Smiling he walked me through to the back room turning to me he said " do you have all of the stuff I told you to bring?" Suddenly it was obvious to me that he was in charge and I was the cuckold.
He took my laptop and set it up so it played on his big screen tv, he looked through my files and suddenly the photo of my wife was on the big screen, naked and *******. He then shocked me by stripping off naked and then sat next to me, the expression on my face said it all, he immediately suggested I get undressed as we were going to be stroking to our hot wives. My eyes were drawn to his naked body, especially his smooth hairless semi hard cock, laughing at me he said "hurry up, I'm horny as fuck to see your slutty wife on the big screen" I strip off and sitting back he brings up the photos, asking for details about the fucking pics, I watch him stroking his now hard cock, the beads of pre cum on the mushroom head of his cock.
more to follow

Cute cock...

Reactions: oralboy
Tinynlimpcuck said:
Nothing like having a big hard cock in your mouth
Nice

Always said never until a buddy who was/is openly bi, begged me to let him suck my cock. We’d jerked off together a little (separately) and even shared a couple of girls between us. I never got turned on at the thought of another dude though. Tbh, another guy still doesn’t do anything for me but a cock… the idea of stroking and sucking another dick, enjoying another’s sexual appendage, just turns me on! And that’s how I started (loose term since I’ve only done anything a couple of times with the same friend), he asked to suck me on a day when I was super horny, I agreed. For the first time I had a guy friend stroking and sucking my hard cock until I came down his throat! Then he rubbed himself off after.

But now I was curious; why did so many girls complain? Was it really that hard or unenjoyable? What did it feel like on the giving end? Was cum that bad? So the next time he and I hung out and he was asking me to let him play with my cock again, I told him I wanted to try. Touching another cock was odd at first. The angle was different than stroking myself and it didn’t feel the same obviously. Then came putting him in my mouth; he wasn’t as long as me but had more girth. He didn’t strike me as huge but omg he filled my mouth! I did my best not to scrape with teeth while also trying not to gag while I did my best to pleasure my buddy for the first time. It was odd feeling his hard and rubbery cock sliding in my mouth but I was super hard myself while I did it. I couldn’t last long either, my jaw giving out very quickly (I get it now girls but practice makes perfect!). I had to stop before he came but he didn’t mind, said I did a pretty good job and then sucked me off.

Since then, I’ve always wanted that type of friendship again. Someone I can share/show pics to, chat comfortably and stroke together. Ourselves and each other. And if the mood takes us, swallow for a friend and relieve some stress! Especially if that friend is another married guy. It would be so hot sharing all our wives nudes, videos etc. and seeing the other get hard, stroke and cum to her pics. Then seeing them in person too, knowing what they looked like naked, filled with cock, their o-face and if they liked to be spanked and hair pulled. The idea of chilling with a buddy and the whole time knowing we’re both just picturing our wives naked would be great!

• Love
Reactions: WhiteMarried and BiCDhubby
The first time I sucked a cock my heart was pounding . It’s like I created this sexual being . When he came in my mouth I instinctively knew to keep swallowing. I was hooked in cock and addicted to sperm . I was a mid teen. I’ve been suking cockscomb and swallowing all loads for 45 years .

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: WhiteMarried, noway and LNA
I’m in kentucky

HubbysBadHabit said:
Always said never until a buddy who was/is openly bi, begged me to let him suck my cock. We’d jerked off together a little (separately) and even shared a couple of girls between us. I never got turned on at the thought of another dude though. Tbh, another guy still doesn’t do anything for me but a cock… the idea of stroking and sucking another dick, enjoying another’s sexual appendage, just turns me on! And that’s how I started (loose term since I’ve only done anything a couple of times with the same friend), he asked to suck me on a day when I was super horny, I agreed. For the first time I had a guy friend stroking and sucking my hard cock until I came down his throat! Then he rubbed himself off after.

But now I was curious; why did so many girls complain? Was it really that hard or unenjoyable? What did it feel like on the giving end? Was cum that bad? So the next time he and I hung out and he was asking me to let him play with my cock again, I told him I wanted to try. Touching another cock was odd at first. The angle was different than stroking myself and it didn’t feel the same obviously. Then came putting him in my mouth; he wasn’t as long as me but had more girth. He didn’t strike me as huge but omg he filled my mouth! I did my best not to scrape with teeth while also trying not to gag while I did my best to pleasure my buddy for the first time. It was odd feeling his hard and rubbery cock sliding in my mouth but I was super hard myself while I did it. I couldn’t last long either, my jaw giving out very quickly (I get it now girls but practice makes perfect!). I had to stop before he came but he didn’t mind, said I did a pretty good job and then sucked me off.

Since then, I’ve always wanted that type of friendship again. Someone I can share/show pics to, chat comfortably and stroke together. Ourselves and each other. And if the mood takes us, swallow for a friend and relieve some stress! Especially if that friend is another married guy. It would be so hot sharing all our wives nudes, videos etc. and seeing the other get hard, stroke and cum to her pics. Then seeing them in person too, knowing what they looked like naked, filled with cock, their o-face and if they liked to be spanked and hair pulled. The idea of chilling with a buddy and the whole time knowing we’re both just picturing our wives naked would be great!
Sounds wonderful! So nice to have a close friend like that! I’m interested

Reactions: WhiteMarried and BadHusband
Rockford said:
Sounds wonderful! So nice to have a close friend like that! I’m interested
Interested…? In finding a friend like that or hearing more?

HubbysBadHabit said:
Interested…? In finding a friend like that or hearing more?
Both

I’m a mature married guy, respectable but kinky, would you like to have a secret buddy to suck yourdick?

scr said:
more to follow

Your post is so hot! It is so erotic when you fall into a situation where a guy takes charge and you suddenly know you are going to be his bitch! Completely submitting yourself to another man is so erotic yet a little sexually humiliating! Such a great experience!

HubbysBadHabit said:
Message me and ask whatever you want!
Where is your location?