Why Bi?

Readyu said:
Mmm id suck it
I did, he got fully hard after I told him the slutty things she does and then he reached over and pushed my head down towards his hard cock. Opening my mouth I started to suck his hot cock as he described what he would do to her in front of me

Snapshot_52.png Snapshot_53.png

• Love
Reactions: Rbm, Readyu, areuanaughtywife and 6 others
Just like my wife i want a real cock to suck

Reactions: MichiganCD, Katycock and 69eatmore77
cuck72 said:
We had some really hot 3sums years ago with a co-worker friend of mine back in 81, 82. Sadly, I never gave much thought to being a cock sucking faggot back then, now I can kick myself for not sucking off or being a cleanup cuckold back then. This friend had a really nice big fat uncut cock and made my wife's pussy so wet when she sucked him. I would just worry if he would tell any of the guys at work that I sucked his cock. But he was really great about not saying anything about our 3sums with my wife. I never heard anything come back to me at work. So, MAN! I wished I sucked his cock in front of my wife and licked up his cum pie instead of getting his warm slimy sloppy seconds. I did LOVE! getting those sloppy seconds and feeling how stretched and loose he made my wife.

Now I just have fantasies about other guys I know fucking my wife, and cum thinking of sucking those guys cocks clean.
you had the opportunity and you muffed it. awwww! gee.

i grabbed everything and the brass ring. loved it

Reactions: MichiganCD
i dont know if this is the right place but here goes

enzo

This is with the italian stud. his name is enzo and was one the bulls my wife (bee) and i would meet regularly. he works in singapore and we live in kuala lumpur.

one friday he arrives in kl w/o the usual prior notice and planning and Bee, my Mrs was overseas on business. he calls me and invites me over for lunch at the mandarin, which just so happens to be 15 mins from my office.

After lunch we adjourned to his room as he had some naughty vids to show me. These vids were of the women he fucks in Singapore and jb. as i said, he is a real stud and he had many contacts as he services many women and couples in singapore and jb. in kl we were his contacts.

so there we were, sitting in his suite, on a large sofa, in front of a large screen tv, watching him having sex with a chinese MILF. the woman was so lovely. in her 30s, still perky tits, a firm ass and a gorgeous hairless pussy. he told me that he gets all his women to shave!!!
watching him fucking the woman was just like watching him fuck bee. albeit a tad rougher. no hubby around i guess.

after a while, both of us began to get randy (now remember that bee and i have had threesomes with him on many occasions and i had enjoyed his cock. but always with my wife. never single and alone.
so he pulled off his pants and began playing with his dick which was already in a semi hard state.
i followed suit. we were both on the 3 seat sofa at the foot of the bed, in front of the tv.

then he said he was gonna get us drinks. his suite had a minibar. he made the drinks and i watched him walk slowly to me, with 2 drinks in hand and his big cock sticking straight out in full erection!!!

that was what i saw approaching me.
it was an amazing sight. his cock was clean shaven and bloody hard.
now remember that i am sitting on the sofa and when he came close, his dick was 2 inches from my face. and he knew it!!!!
as i mentioned, i had enjoyed sucking his cock with my wife on many occasions but never alone. but this time it was directly in my face!!!! he was very relaxed. nonchalant.
and it looked good too.......too good to miss and so i took it in my mouth. so there we were, him holding 2 drinks in hand and me sucking his cock!!!! what a sight.....

it was a very comfortable position.
i was comfortable, sitting on the large sofa, he was standing at the sofa arm and enjoying everything, including both the drinks!!!!

then i started on his balls as this is something i enjoy alot.
usually, when my wife is sucking his cock, i would be licking his balls. or i do fucklicking.

he opened his legs wider to allow me more access to his balls and what i usually like to do is put his balls in my mouth. then i began masturbating him.
i completely forgot about the video. i then asked him to sit on the sofa and watch the vid while i continued on his cock.

it went on like that, sucking his fat cock, licking the head, masturbating him and then licking his balls and putting both in my mouth, until he said he was cumming.

i stuck my tongue out and soon enough, he stood up and he came on my tongue. then he pushed it into my throat and shot some more.

it was very nice. and i swallowed all of it and continued licking every bit of it off his cock. very enjoyable. we rested a bit, still watching the vids and 10 minutes later, he arose from the couch stepped up to me and asked me to lick his balls. without hesitation, i did. as i was doing that i could see his cock rise. at full mast, i swallowed his cock and masturbating him until he came again in my mouth.

i returned back to work and came back again for dinner and adjourned to his room for more fun. i think he came 3 times that night b4 i left.

dan

Reactions: 69eatmore77 and 2wheel
I am straight but happy to tribute you or your wife or both of you. Dm me

Photo 23-07-2021, 07 51 22.jpg received_10157493897385744.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: LNA, nelberto and MichiganCD
eightinch said:
I am straight but happy to tribute you or your wife or both of you. Dm me

Photo 23-07-2021, 07 51 22.jpg received_10157493897385744.jpeg
I look at your cock and get so hard thinking of your warm slimy cum load squirting in my old faggot mouth.

Reactions: eightinch
scr said:
Like most men I always enjoyed showing pictures of my wife to strangers who told me how attractive she was and how lucky I was to have such a wife. some men shared their own photos of wives and I found myself becoming aroused when looking at them. One guy I met on a wife sharing website, after chatting for a while I showed him some pictures with he face cropped out, well, he recognised the background and told me where I had taken the photo, suddenly I was chatting to a man who knew the town and what part of the town where I lived, he lived in the same town.... The excitement level suddenly increased. We chatted frequently, even to the point of showing each other photos with faces, hers and mine. When he suggested we meet up I was nervous and very excited, he gave me his address and told me to bring my laptop so he could look at the videos as well as our photos. I didn't realise it at the time but he was pr.paring me for the next stage of my cuckold fantasy.
The big day arrived, I showered and grabbed my gear and drove to his house which was only 10 minutes drive. As soon as I arrived I walked straight up the driveway and he met me at the door, Smiling he walked me through to the back room turning to me he said " do you have all of the stuff I told you to bring?" Suddenly it was obvious to me that he was in charge and I was the cuckold.
He took my laptop and set it up so it played on his big screen tv, he looked through my files and suddenly the photo of my wife was on the big screen, naked and *******. He then shocked me by stripping off naked and then sat next to me, the expression on my face said it all, he immediately suggested I get undressed as we were going to be stroking to our hot wives. My eyes were drawn to his naked body, especially his smooth hairless semi hard cock, laughing at me he said "hurry up, I'm horny as fuck to see your slutty wife on the big screen" I strip off and sitting back he brings up the photos, asking for details about the fucking pics, I watch him stroking his now hard cock, the beads of pre cum on the mushroom head of his cock.
more to follow

IMG_0686aa.JPG IMG_0693aa.JPG IMG_0701.JPG
Mmmmm this had me stroking like crazy. Soooo hot 🔥

Reactions: RhodeIsland and Katycock
SummertimeM said:
It is an added turn on and has led to some great times. There’s the added element of both of us, and on a few occasions us and another cuck couple, submitting to him and servicing him. Says it’s the best sexual experiences he’s had.

Unfortunately my wife and I have very very different sexual capabilities. I’ve given up on pursuing anal sex with him and a few others as it just wrecks my ass. Still fun though as I pull him out of her, blow him, re insert, play with and lick his balls as he fucks her, etc.
"Rectum? Damn near killed him!"

• Haha
Reactions: TxMatureHotWife and Justawhiteguy
This makes me hard thinking about it

LoveToBeCucked said:
After finding out my wife was fucking other guys I accepted being made a cuck. After a few weeks of knowing about it one guy who was fucking her wanted me to watch. The the second time watching, after he shot his load inside her he told me to clean his cock. I grabbed some tissues and he said ‘no with your mouth’. So I sucked his cock clean in front of my wife. Then he told me to lick her pussy. As I was licking her I felt something on my ass and suddenly his cock was shoved right inside me. So there I was licking my wife’s used pussy as the guy fucked my ass.

Ever since then, every guy who has fucked my wife has also fucked me.
You are one lucky bastard

Reactions: areuanaughtywife and LoveToBeCucked
During a mfm with a friend, I tried fucklicking my wife while she was riding him. During the fucklicking, his cock 'kept' popping out of her pussy, about 6-7 times. In that position - she was riding reverse cowgirl while he was sitting on the couch - his cock just went right into my mouth as it's close quarters doing that. Wasn't bad! Big mushroom head. Talked with the wife about it a bit, she didn't have much to say, she'd always been anti-bi.
Fast forward a year, met another friend, I found he enjoyed bi fun. He enjoyed (along with my wife, lol) 69 with my wife while I fucked her from behind. When I started to cum, he like for me to slip into his mouth and fill it with cum. Great fun!
Probably on our 3-4th mfm with him, they were in a 69, I got down "balls to balls" with him, so wife would have 2 cocks in her face.
After a few minutes of that fun, I got up. While she was still sucking him, I leaned over to kiss her. She took his cock out of her mouth to kiss me, we kissed. After the kiss, her hand was still around the base of his cock, I put my hand on hers, aimed his cock in my direction, and went down on it. Surprised her, surprised me, as I didn't know how she'd react.
We ended up sucking him together for maybe 10 minutes. Taking turns, kissing around his cock, one on balls while the other sucked...
On the way home afterwards, she told me "That made me hot"!
Win!
(1st pic her holding cock, 2nd, 1st time fucklicking)

wife helping hold his cock.jpg Screenshot 2021-12-13 065521.jpg

• Love
Reactions: RealBullX, 69eatmore77, Lovasianladies and 2 others
LoveToBeCucked said:
After finding out my wife was fucking other guys I accepted being made a cuck. After a few weeks of knowing about it one guy who was fucking her wanted me to watch. The the second time watching, after he shot his load inside her he told me to clean his cock. I grabbed some tissues and he said ‘no with your mouth’. So I sucked his cock clean in front of my wife. Then he told me to lick her pussy. As I was licking her I felt something on my ass and suddenly his cock was shoved right inside me. So there I was licking my wife’s used pussy as the guy fucked my ass.

Ever since then, every guy who has fucked my wife has also fucked me.
You make some of us jealous

• Haha
Reactions: 69eatmore77 and Lovasianladies
I enjoyed sharing my wife, thought it was because I liked seeing her receive the pleasure she got from it but as soon as she cut way down on giving her nude body to other guys I started to look for cock to suck so maybe just maybe there is more to it

• Love
Reactions: WhiteMarried, bluemoon, 69eatmore77 and 1 other person
Anaslutwife said:
Bi hubby wants to share me

2A1417DC-DE9E-486D-94D1-FE9757F734E3.jpeg
Love to suck u guys off...and rub dicks

Reactions: WhiteMarried
pmdnaa said:
During a mfm with a friend, I tried fucklicking my wife while she was riding him. During the fucklicking, his cock 'kept' popping out of her pussy, about 6-7 times. In that position - she was riding reverse cowgirl while he was sitting on the couch - his cock just went right into my mouth as it's close quarters doing that. Wasn't bad! Big mushroom head. Talked with the wife about it a bit, she didn't have much to say, she'd always been anti-bi.
Fast forward a year, met another friend, I found he enjoyed bi fun. He enjoyed (along with my wife, lol) 69 with my wife while I fucked her from behind. When I started to cum, he like for me to slip into his mouth and fill it with cum. Great fun!
Probably on our 3-4th mfm with him, they were in a 69, I got down "balls to balls" with him, so wife would have 2 cocks in her face.
After a few minutes of that fun, I got up. While she was still sucking him, I leaned over to kiss her. She took his cock out of her mouth to kiss me, we kissed. After the kiss, her hand was still around the base of his cock, I p...

wife helping hold his cock.jpg Screenshot 2021-12-13 065521.jpg

thats great.

the next time, try kneeling down in front of him (the both of you, on either side of his cock).
you press your lips together and he inserts his cock in-between your lips. get him to place his hands at the back of your head, this applies some pressure. then he pumps until he cums between your lips.

we love doing that.

dan

dig420 said:
There are some who probably still don't like to admit it, but it's a huge part of the cuck fetish. Let's talk about it. Tell us your serious thoughts, your fantasies, revel in the perversity, we're open to anything.
I never thought I would be 'bi' or whatever, but it just kind of happens, I guess.

What I don't understand is why the moderators, or at least some of them, are so discriminatory towards anything bi. I've been berated so many times in the chat that it has made me consider just not logging in anymore. I've never attacked anyone but they have certainly done everything they can to make it uncomfortable.

Honestly I'm a manly guy and I don't find men attractive at all... until they unzip their pants and a big cock flops out, and I literally turn into a little pussy. I've been worshipping guy's dicks, balls, and assholes since I was in middle school and both of my wives have seen me act like a bitch with men that are fucking them. Don't know why, I just love cock lol

Reactions: stlbbc4play, LNA, TwoCruzinfourbull and 1 other person
stlcuckcouple said:
Honestly I'm a manly guy and I don't find men attractive at all... until they unzip their pants and a big cock flops out, and I literally turn into a little pussy. I've been worshipping guy's dicks, balls, and assholes since I was in middle school and both of my wives have seen me act like a bitch with men that are fucking them. Don't know why, I just love cock lol
same here. Anyone outside of our swing group would never think that we do any of the stuff that we do sexually.

Reactions: WhiteMarried, TwoCruzinfourbull, Rbm and 3 others
samanthaNwilli said:
same here. Anyone outside of our swing group would never think that we do any of the stuff that we do sexually.
same here

I like the way you take almost the whole thing. I can get about 6 inches