Why do Black guy's want to sleep with white women so much?

• Thread starterterrysexyads
  • Start date

• Total voters

terrysexyads

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 24, 2004
groups.yahoo.com
I'm curious?

Would you rather sleep with a single white woman?

Would you rather sleep with a married white woman?

I would love to hear your opinion on this!

Thanks Terri

Re :I'm curious?
Why do Black guy's want to sleep with white women so much

As a married white guy I'm not sure if it's Black guys wanting to sleep with white
women.. or in alot of cases as in mine I believe its the opposite its white women wanting to sleep with black men
My wife and I have been "swinging" for 6 yrs, but to date we have not swung with any couples only single black guys. I'm not complaining as the pleasure of watching my wife enjoy sex with another man black or white is incredible. It's my wifes preference that she chooses to meet black guys soley and it's her who makes the final desission

Good point

Good point!

In my case that's true also.

But a black guy also has to make himself available!

Is that not true?

I think it is because they can and there is such a demand by white couples and single women to fulfill the fantasy.

Seems to me that a lot of it is driven by husbands and boyfriends of the white women. In my tint sample poll, a number of my black guy friends have told me about how the male partners were the ones who brought it up or pushed for it.

The IR sex taboo being broken seems to be the driving factor but there are other reasons, too.

DarkSugarr said:
I think it is because they can and there is such a demand by white couples and single women to fulfill the fantasy.

Seems to me that a lot of it is driven by husbands and boyfriends of the white women. In my tint sample poll, a number of my black guy friends have told me about how the male partners were the ones who brought it up or pushed for it.

The IR sex taboo being broken seems to be the driving factor but there are other reasons, too.

I agree that may be the case regarding it being driven by the husbands
But that is not allways the case as it was my wife that instigated our first meet with a black guy who she had met through a swingers chat room and had chatted and flirted naked on cam with him prior to arranging to meet him

I can only speak for myself as a black man,But for me it's easier to talk with white women (of course there is "ALWAYS" the occasional exception to the rule..LOL) most of the time you don't have to be super funny and super witty for every conversation.And as far as wanting to sleep with,I'm not out searching for "white women" but where I am at (work & leisure), usually they are the majority of single females,just works out that way for me I guess.

have you seen black women!( throw up in mouth) thats why, nothing compares to white woman...

(BUNNY) That's not true!

That was a very ugly thing to say!

terrysexyads said:
That was a very ugly thing to say!

not as ugly as black woman!

*bunny* said:
not as ugly as black woman!
bunny A warning to you went back and checked your post you are a package of negative comments clean it up or out.

Why married?

Why married?

Looks like the majority would rather sleep with another mans wife!

Why is that?

Yahoo! Groups

Attachments

• Untitled-1111d.jpg
    Untitled-1111d.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 675
muleman said:
bunny A warning to you went back and checked your post you are a package of negative comments clean it up or out.

there is alot worse being said about white woman here-- read the posts-- all i did was speak the truth!

I'm guessing they'd rather sleep with the married ones because they're lower maintenance and there are fewer complications with commitment.

*bunny* said:
there is alot worse being said about white woman here-- read the posts-- all i did was speak the truth!

Do you realize where you are at? That "truth" shit doesn't fly here, brother!

gears said:
Do you realize where you are at? That "truth" shit doesn't fly here, brother!

as long as you realize that it is the truth! and the truth is that black woman are nasty! i come here for a laugh, boot me out and ill be back under a new name... too bad you dont know what love is, and it is not my fault that anyone who shares their wife all married to sluts!!! pathetic losers!! woohooo!

*bunny* said:
as long as you realize that it is the truth! and the truth is that black woman are nasty! i come here for a laugh, boot me out and ill be back under a new name... too bad you dont know what love is, and it is not my fault that anyone who shares their wife all married to sluts!!! pathetic losers!! woohooo!

Wow..what a fantastic life you must have, you come on internet fourms and talk trash. It'd be funny if it wasn't so sad.

Well done Mod's for getting rid of the Arsehole *bunny*
Was given a warning to which did not adhere to I also read the other posts by this Dickhead and all were negative

it's the forbidden fruit...challenge of it. many reasons, for some black men its personal-payback so to speak. the contrast in the sex, taking a risk and sometimes playing to white womens stereotypes of black men. sometimes, and this is spoken as much is the fact that black men get hooked on white women and all that they do for them, the power in the game diminishes this-but be very clear, that whip is there. some black men just arent going to speak on it openly. the reasons are quite varied.

I love all women but if i had a choice i'd sleep with a married woman first. It's the thrill of sleeping with another mans wife that gets me.

The black man are the most sought after man on Earth.

It's the other way round, white women desperately want to mate with them.