Why do Black guy's want to sleep with white women so much?

• Thread starterterrysexyads
  • Start date

• Total voters
in my experience, and this is purely from what my wife told me. Her black lover was simply superb in bed, he lasted 3 times as long as me, he ejaculated more and he touched areas i literally could not reach.

She has now got it out of her system, she is happy with my performances in bed that are sadly not anywhere near her black lovers performance.

I am lucky as my wife loves me and cannot part from the non-sexual parts of our relationship, but if i had to ask her who was the better lover between myself and black gentleman she had a brief fling with her answer would be him.

And I respect and can live with that.

Khufu_k said:
"I love my black women with all my heart. But white women are more freaky. Black women are more conservative in the bedroom (Generally) there are things I would do to a white women that I know I would not be able to get away with, with a black woman and to be honest would not want to do to a black woman out of respect. Also I was reading a cosmo survey that said only 20% of white women have been sexual with a black man"

Right on that!!! White hoes are just such fuckin sluts and black women are ladies. White hoes grow up jumping anything with a cock - the bigger the better. A lot of them are into B&D and S&M and gangbanging - its in their genes!!! Specially the mature white slut! And I think the number of white hoes that fuck black men is larger than 20% and still growing - specially among the 35 and up ho group!!

Oh so true! I have been told this by every black guy I have been with, they love how slutty and dirty white hoes are. The dirty stuff we will do to please them, they would never even ask for it from a black woman. It's not just the black guys, Arab, Indian, , they all say the same, they don't fuck white girls cos they are attractive, but because we will do the things they would never even mention to their own women because it would be so disrespectful. Also I'm told we are a lot more easy, white hoes drop their knickers at the click of a black man's fingers.

Khufu_k said:
White hoes are just such fuckin sluts and black women are ladies.
Truth!
Can I quote that in my sig Khufu_k?

I like the contrast

My Horny wife

terrysexyads said:
I'm curious?

Would you rather sleep with a single white woman?

Would you rather sleep with a married white woman?

I would love to hear your opinion on this!

Thanks Terri
I was married to an oversexed white woman for many years, she used to just about throw herself at black man in the bars we attended, I for the most part would sit in the corner and just watch the fun. It wouldn't be long before she got picked up which was what she was looking for anyway.