Why do Black guy's want to sleep with white women so much?

• Thread starterterrysexyads
  • Start date

• Total voters
Black Men historically have been told to stay away from white women. They were known as the Forbidden Fruit.

nowadays, brothas like myself are taking what is due to us. Taking what has been denied to us for over 400 years.

Reparations is a bitch.

Leon BBC said:
I'm just gonna leave you to your own freaky world. You just ramble on about nothing in particular and make no sense whatsoever. Have at it.

Leon, I must have you hypnotised or something, because you can't stop replying to any post I make that is different to your beliefs, experiences or education. Sometimes, I wonder if you are member of the Flat Earth Society?

Others just don't reply if they don't want to feed the thread.

Leon BBC said:
Most people on this site think you're a goddamn freak and don't agree with any of the bull you post. That's the fact.

Democracy as we know it in America is about all people having their own opinions without feeling they have to "come into line like a mob of sheep under a Dictator".

Show me the poll that proves all people think he is a freak.

i like white girls, both single and married cuz they love to fuck as much as i do, though i'm open to all races

Josetta said:
Leon, I must have you hypnotised or something, because you can't stop replying to any post I make that is different to your beliefs, experiences or education. Sometimes, I wonder if you are member of the Flat Earth Society?

Others just don't reply if they don't want to feed the thread.

You don't hypnotise me, let's just get that outta the way. I reply to your posts because they're nearly always laughable. I contest them. Ignoring stuff won't make it go away, contesting it could. I'm not the silent type as you may have noticed.

I don't think the Earth is flat, nor do I think you are entirely sane.

Josetta said:
Democracy as we know it in America is about all people having their own opinions without feeling they have to "come into line like a mob of sheep under a Dictator".

Show me the poll that proves all people think he is a freak.

Holy fucking shit. Now you're defending white sissy loves ir / supreme white man.

That's low Jo, even for you.

Oh, and polls are usually bullcrap. Please don't believe everything you read. Except this.

terrysexyads said:
I'm curious?

Would you rather sleep with a single white woman?

Would you rather sleep with a married white woman?

I would love to hear your opinion on this!

Thanks Terri

It's not something that I think every Black man just wanted to do. For me, I don't wake up in the morning with the thought of sleeping with a white woman. If I start thinking like such, then I'd be sounding like an idiot. Sometimes things just happen because they're meant to happen for certain reasons I can't decide on.

dcindc said:
Because we can!

I've fucked married and single white women. Both good, but it's more fun fucking a guy's wife!

as a black man, i think its more fun to fuck a white guy's wife if he is ******* she is getting my chocolate bar. i done that many times, and it's a real thrill.

blackbull1970 said:
Black Men historically have been told to stay away from white women. They were known as the Forbidden Fruit.

nowadays, brothas like myself are taking what is due to us. Taking what has been denied to us for over 400 years.

Reparations is a bitch.

Beautiful sentiments.

Last edited by a moderator:
Simple: cuz our black women are so ugly!

Josetta said:
Black men have a primal desire to genetically upgrade the white race.

Black men were subjected to survival of the fittest in Africa, and the weaker genes were pruned.

The white race had access to modern medicine, operations and processed foods long before the native races, so many inferior genes were able to survive.

It is very exciting for a black man to sow his seed into white women, especially if they ask for it to happen.

Hitler recognised the need to eliminate genetic defects from the human race, and was experimenting to find vaccines which would enable millions of men to be sterilised so that they could not breed. He believed that only a small percentage of men should do the breeding - just like modern artificial breeding of dairy cows to achieve genetic gain.

Hitler's defining moment was that other humans did not agree with him about who the breeding Bulls should be - and he committed suicide in the bunker as a coward afraid to face the music of what he had done to 6 million Jews and 20 million Russian soldiers.

Iran is experimenting with genes to eliminate defects in humans by peaceful means.

Shit. When you gonna ban this crazy bitch? Or, guy, most likely. :whatever:

And while your at it. Half the crazy motherfuckers on this thread. Wow.

ultimately it is up to the woman whether or not she spreads her legs either black or white.Since ir is not as taboo as it used to be more white women are now choosing to cross the color line.

DeepLover said:
Shit. When you gonna ban this crazy bitch? Or, guy, most likely. :whatever:

He/she/it got 2,000 posts man! Her bullshit is pure sci-fi. Suppose it entertains a lot of the freaks or somethin.

some of you people are just whack. there are gorgeous women of all colors. personally i'll take halle berry over any. the contrast between black man and white female is just one of the factors making it so hot. but at the same time, there is nothing sexier than the bright pink gash of a black momma, and nothing feels better than some thick lips wrapped around your meat.

I've got to admit it's fun fucking married women. I've only done it once in front of the husband-- and we're not very close friends anymore. I usually like the guy, too, and I usually know him. (I'm white.) Married women are much more stable in an affair than single, if the marriage is decent. I had two long-term married affairs, each about six years. I was married during each of them. The sex was great.

As a black guy from the UK. It not so much that we crave white women. Men just like to have sex. I think all members on this group will say they are just as attracted to black women as they are white (If not more) Me personally. I love my black women with all my heart. But white women are more freaky. Black women are more conservative in the bedroom (Generally) there are things I would do to a white women that I know I would not be able to get away with, with a black woman and to be honest would not want to do to a black woman out of respect. Also I was reading a cosmo survey that said only 20% of white women have been sexual with a black man, where as 40% of black women have been sexual with a white man. so who is really the one thats got jungle fever ?

You never hear white men defending themselves for the fact that they F**K the S**T out of Asian woman, Latino Women or Black Women. But when we black men have sex with a non-black woman, all hell is let loose, maybe its because they know, that we black men know how to put it down, moreso than any other race. Secondly it takes two to tango, the attraction has to be on both sides. So whether I find other women attractive, it's a non-starter unless she is attracted to me. It really annoys when these threads try to make out like we black men are just predators of white women, but this thought process goes back for 100's of years.

*bunny* said:
as long as you realize that it is the truth! and the truth is that black woman are nasty! i come here for a laugh, boot me out and ill be back under a new name... too bad you dont know what love is, and it is not my fault that anyone who shares their wife all married to sluts!!! pathetic losers!! woohooo!

I think this bunny should find a racist website to play on.

I think it's because white women are more submissive and willing to offer their bodies to blackmen.

I know that blackmen like white girls because we are more submissive and are willing sex partners.