• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

why do so many cuckolds are gay?

• Thread starterredheads
  • Start date

redheads

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 11, 2011
I am not sure, this is what i have noticed, why do many of you guys want to suck dicks aswell? are all cuckolds gays? I mean its another thing watching your wife getting fucked hard by a stranger, but to become gay and start sucking cocks sounds really weird to me. This idea is pretty disgusting to me, since i am not gay at all

Reactions: DamonBlack9 and WhiteMarried
opps i meant why are so many cuckolds gay?

Never thought

I never thought that the guy who was sucking me after and before I fucked his gf/wife was gay. To me, gay is when the person is ONLY interested in having sex with members of his own sex.

redheads said:
I am not sure, this is what i have noticed, why do many of you guys want to suck dicks aswell? are all cuckolds gays? I mean its another thing watching your wife getting fucked hard by a stranger, but to become gay and start sucking cocks sounds really weird to me. This idea is pretty disgusting to me, since i am not gay at all

i have been wondering this myself, seems very off to me, but w/e. if you get off dressing like a chick and you suck dick, your gay, at least somewhat

Reactions: WhiteMarried
I am not gay, I just like to let other men fuck my wife, in front of me.
It's so fun to watch, the take sloppy seconds, whether it is eating her or fucking her after he has fucked her.
If that's gay, then I am gay.

Reactions: cynful, alllmine and Syyif
It's just oral sex

I agree with hotwifeclw , I feel that a lot of cucks have a deep submissive side , at least I do . But to me sucking that bulls cock is no different then licking up his cream pie cum load , think about it . Here we go again , sucking a guys cock DOES NOT make you gay , if your still sexually attracted to women . I feel its just comitting a Bisexual act , Also I want to experience the same things sexually that my wife loves to do . It doesn't have to be called GAY to suck a guys cock , Who decided that anyway . My wife sucks cock but is not gay , because shes a woman . So a woman can suck a cock , but you suck that same cock , your a freak . Most men love to see lesbians going at it , but thats GAY . TO ME IT'S JUST ORAL SEX .

Reactions: cynful
If you don't get turned on by men the same way you get turned on by women, then you're not gay in the true sense of the word. Gay acts does not make one gay. If the dicksucking cucks were truly gay, they wouldn't be getting off on the humiliation.

I've never considered cuckold husbands as gay. I feel they want to get as much taste of what their wives are ongoing as much as she does. There's just so much excitement to go to waste.

I don't want to suck another man's dick, I like cleaning up his mess after he uses my wife's pussy.
It's the Bull thing. Dominant man taking my wife, satisfying her, then running off after he finished with her.

I don't see how that makes them gay, they arn't going out after men leaving their wives to have sex. That would in fact be gay, but if they were still attracted to their wives then they are bi. As far as sucking a bulls cock it's bi no doubt. But when you are horney because your wives getting her sex with another man, you may desire to show your commitment to her by sucking a big cock perhaps as a fluffer or for her enjoyment visually. Now i've never gotten any experience in this, but if I was within a cuckolding relationship and my girl wanted me to participate in bi-sexual acts I almost certainly would if she was going to enjoy it.

^ if you are sucking dicks and eating creampies then you are gay or defiantly a bisexual. normal straight men shouldn't have those urges

^ You want to call those people gay, but what about you? You like to watch men with big dicks fuck women. You prefer that to fucking them yourself. You even posted earlier about fucking that actress in the ass while she was sucking bbc. Maybe you're gay. Maybe an ungay guy would just want to fuck her without watching her sucking bbc. Why is your fascination with other men's dicks not gay, but sub cucks sucking dick is gay?

seeing a women get fucked is not gay, its the women that is being humiliated not me, straight guys dont want to humiliate themselves. Thats why i dont consider myself a cuck, because most cucks seem to have gay behaviors. Like i said in the other thread, i would also want to fuck a women at the same time, while she is taking a huge black dick in her mouth. so clearly there is no gayness involved here

redheads said:
Like i said in the other thread, i would also want to fuck a women at the same time, while she is taking a huge black dick in her mouth. so clearly there is no gayness involved here

LMAO :D You're OBSESSED with bbc and have the cojones to say "clearly there is no gayness involved here", while you call others gay. You need to check yourself, son. You've got it all worked out why other people are gay and you're not. I guess you're hoping that if you keep telling yourself that you're not gay, you might actually start to believe it.

And since when does liking being humiliated = being gay? You call sub cucks gay because they like humiliation, and you're so eager to prove that you like to be the humilator rather than the humilatee. That's actually a common theme among latent homosexuals. They put themselves in the dominant role and like to see women abused as a way to convince themselves that they aren't gay.

I used to think you were just a perv, but now I'm seeing things clearer. You're a homosexual who can't come to grips with it. There's nothing wrong with being gay. It's people who can't admit it to themselves that get all caught up in being violent and abusive and self-destructive. You better check yourself.

oh please, i have absolutely have no urge to suck or submit to black cocks, i just like our white women doing that, i am attracted to the white women rather then black dicks.

I Don't think that "Most Cucks" are gay. But just more submissive and open to letting what happens ~ happen. Like cleaning up or sucking cock..I think that would tend to make them "BI". As for me I tend to think of myself as a Lipstick Lesbian i.e. I just love women and womanly things. and if a guy were to enter the picture so be it. Yes I'd hope I would be ****** to clean up & service where ever I could??

redheads said:
oh please, i have absolutely have no urge to suck or submit to black cocks, i just like our white women doing that, i am attracted to the white women rather then black dicks.

Right, right :rolleyes: That's why you can't even imagine being with a woman unless a another cock is right there with you.

26.jpg

Claiming that most cucks are gay is a ridiculous generalization.

Labels just get confusing

To many if not most even Bi-sexual is a form of homosexuality, or gay if you prefer that term. Not all cuckolds ever watch or join in their wifes activities. Others do and love to do it. My opinion is if you take another males penis in your mouth or bottom then you are Queer.

Attachments

• SisC+(47).jpg
    SisC+(47).jpg
    37 KB · Views: 128
  • 6bdf66767105bcad53002fb43e5adcfc_20101014124737_510.jpg
    6bdf66767105bcad53002fb43e5adcfc_20101014124737_510.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 147
  • 421_1000.jpg
    421_1000.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 122
  • user77845_pic7282_1290429999.jpg
    user77845_pic7282_1290429999.jpg