• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

why do so many cuckolds are gay?

• Thread starterredheads
  • Start date
Labels and Actions

Don't think there is a need for gross generalizations or labeling and certainly would not call all cuckolds gay.

However, when I am involved in M2M bisexual play like sucking another guys cock, I can not deny that it is homosexual (or gay) act. I think most people would view it that way.

I would be insulted if someone simply labelled me as homosexual or gay because of that act. I certainly am not and have a much stronger attraction to women than men.

Men who suck or are fucked by their wife's male lovers are certainly committing an act that most people would consider gay. I would never generalize that a person is gay because of such acts.

Being legitimately gay is getting turned on by a naked man. Being legitimately bi is getting turned on by a naked man and a naked woman. Being a sub cuck who gets turned on by being used and abused, and thereby sucking dick, is not legitimately gay or bi. The dick sucking sub cuck is not loving the dick because of any natural attraction towards dick. He's getting turned on by submitting to something to which he is not inherently attracted - another man and that man's sex organ.

I'm sure there are exceptions. I'm sure there are some sub cucks who are actually legitimately gay or bi, who use cucking as an excuse to be sexual with another man. But I'm sure these are the exceptions. Any sex act by and of itself doesn't make someone gay or bi.

I see clearer homosexual tendencies in the non-sub MMF crowd males and in those who crave the submission and abuse of females. redheads is a perfect example. To me, his posts are clearly homoerotic. He is permanently fixated on the male sex organ of others, while continuously making references to the degradation of females.

If endulging in gay sex makes one gay or bi, then why doesn't society ever look into the problem of why so many gays and bi's are out there committing crimes and getting locked up? Afterall, prison sex is rampant. According to some of you, all those prisoners are gay and/or bi. In truth, they're not.

It's oral sex

I'm reading here more and more that there is no such thing as BI . OK THEN ! if I'm sucking a guys cock I'm a fucking fag . IF I'm eating a pussy I'm straight . All I know is I'll get off on sucking a guys cock , but I only get off looking at womens asses and tits and crotchs in the grocery store . NOT guys asses . IT'S ORAL SEX .

Semantics 101.

While you all struggle with labels some people are having fun.

Just remember being bi doubles your chances at closing time!

xox
gw3n (just queer enough)

Reactions: natasnaikul
I think that there is a distinction between being gay and enjoying occasional homosexual activity. I mean, if you're a guy and think about guys all the time and want to marry and spend your life with a guy, you're probably gay. If you occasionally enjoy sucking dick or whatever, but are also interested in women, you're probably not gay. Keep in mind that sexuality isn't a binary and like every other piece of advice on the internet, your mileage may vary.

At the end of the day, I think gw3n has the right idea. Time spent fussing over labels is time not spent rubbing naughty bits. If your particular identity is what's bothering you, seek some professional help and come back to the party when you're all fixed up.

phae (also queer)

Reactions: kinkyguyb
sissy, i think you are right and i think that some wives just want their husbands to be sissys and part of this lifestyle is to take them down that road.

I think if you are happy, fuck what others call you.
If your wife is happy, fuck what others call her.
If you are both happy, nothing else matters.

I agree warpt, thats good advice

When I suck my wife's lover's cock, or get fucked up the ass by him, it is a form of submission to him and my wife, and a means of humiliation for me. If that makes me gay then I guess I am.

Reactions: Lilwood
Well Said Jimmie

There is the additional question to address. What is wrong with being gay? Seems a lot of quibbling going on. Sex is sex, and has surprising little to do with gender.

I love sucking the same cock my wife sucks

trishboy said:
There is the additional question to address. What is wrong with being gay? Seems a lot of quibbling going on. Sex is sex, and has surprising little to do with gender.
Thank you trishboy , whats wrong with sucking on the same cock your wife loves to suck , or whats wrong with another woman licking up my wifes pussy , that I love licking . TRY IT , ITS HOT ORAL SEX .

My Thoughts Exactly

trishboy said:

A mature, reasonable post.
Why should anyone label anyone. People form relationships. People alter relationships - especially during an age when people live so very long (and life expectenacy will probably only get longer.) Judging others does nothing but cause a complex in the judge. Like I'm really going to care what others think of my relationships? That's daffy.

duke9555 said:
26.jpg
Oh shit...I can't stop laughing! Oh god!

redheads, for my money a person is only "gay" if they can fall in love with a person of the same sex.

With cuckolding and sucking wives lovers cocks, etc...the acts you're talking about aren't as much the turn on as what those acts represent in the mind of the cuckold. They represent submission, degradation, etc...this is the turn on. You like to see your wife degraded? How can a man stand by and watch his woman being sexually degraded and not feel degradation? I can't know the inner workings of your mind but it appears to me that you don't either.

I'm new here, but this is a subject that I feel compelled to address. I am a cuck and have been for the better part of a decade. I was married for 8 years and was cuckolded by my wife for the entire marriage. We're now divorced, and she's living with her boyfriend now (that's another story for another day).

But while we were together, she had over a dozen lovers that she brought in to our bedroom, and I was involved in so-called "gay acts" with almost all of them. By that I mean sucking dick, stroking dick, and eating cum. I was even penetrated by one of her lovers. All the time, I never felt like I was gay at all. I've never been attracted to men. I've never seen a man who wasn't fucking my wife that I wanted to be sexual with.

But there's just something different about the dynamic with a cuckold/bull relationship. The stimulation comes from the submission. It's entirely psychological, while I think true homosexuality is much more physical. I got just as much pleasure from sucking a bull's cock as I got from watching it go in and out of my wife. But it all originated with my wife. It came from my wife choosing another man in my place, and from the humiliation that came from that. To be dominated, to submit yourself to someone else's will, that means you'll do pretty much anything to please that person, and pleasing that person gives you pleasure, whether it's a man or a woman.

I got pleasure from my wife forcing me to do things I wouldn't want to otherwise, and I got equal pleasure from the bulls forcing me to do the same. And while I'm not a bull, I do think that the pleasure from their perspective is not in having some random guy go down on them, it's in having a weaker man who isn't gay be subjugated into performing gay acts on the stronger man. It's a statement of superiority, just as is fucking the weaker man's wife right in front of him. Whenever a bull commanded me to suck his dick, I did so emphatically. Subconsciously, I think it was a simple offering of submission, an acknowledgment of my own inferiority and weakness.

Anway, I don't see why sucking a bull's dick would be considered any gayer than cleaning the same bull's cum out of your wife's pussy. Just my two cents.

Reactions: cynful and kinkyguyb
Guess again Chester

Would I suck a cock that had been in my wife? Yes
Would I masterbate another man and guide him inside my wife vagina? Yes
Would I lick another man's cum from my wife's vagina? Yes
Could and would I do these things without my wife participation? No
Could I fall in love with another man? No
Am I gay? No I don't think I am.

mimi27406 said:
Labels just get confusing

To many if not most even Bi-sexual is a form of homosexuality, or gay if you prefer that term. Not all cuckolds ever watch or join in their wifes activities. Others do and love to do it. My opinion is if you take another males penis in your mouth or bottom then you are Queer.
I don't know about being queer but taking a cock up my arse after he has done her good,is the best sex i have had,try it yourself first,you may like it enough to admit you are gay.

Reactions: Lilwood
I suspect that the majority of cuckolds never get to see their wives being fucked by the other man. For those lucky enough to be allowed to watch only some will be permitted to participate in some way and of those only some will be in intimate contact with the other guy, sucking his cock or being fucked by him. If the cuckold were truly gay I doubt that he would be particularly interested in his wife's sexual activities, he would be mostly focussed on having sex with other men. However, for many cuckolds there is the element of humiliation knowing that they cannot satisfy their wife the way other men do and for some that leads to feelings of submission and a desire to be used by stronger, more well-endowed men just as their wives are. For the lucky few this submission will occur in the presence of their wives but for most in this situation it translates into a desire to be used and abused by any man able to dominate them, while their desire for their own wife remains as strong as it ever was. This does not mean that they are sexually attracted to men but rather that they have an innate need to feel wanted sexually even if the only way this will happen is to allow themselves to be used by another man.

Reactions: natasnaikul and kinkyguyb
redheads said:
I am not sure, this is what i have noticed, why do many of you guys want to suck dicks aswell? are all cuckolds gays? I mean its another thing watching your wife getting fucked hard by a stranger, but to become gay and start sucking cocks sounds really weird to me. This idea is pretty disgusting to me, since i am not gay at all
This is an interesting question... but taking it to a logical conclusion does that mean you consider the Bulls, who have cucks suck cock, or even have it up the ass, as being gay too?

Maybe I protest too much, but I've never yet duffed a cuck who wasn't wearing lingerie....

Reactions: natasnaikul