why do us cucks/sissies, rather jack off?

• Thread startertexasguy07
  • Start date
only 1 time did i get to watch it was a first date she had the guy over for a drink she was all dressed up a hot dress and everything

Reactions: Manwaife and johnmasters
Truth be told I rather prefer a good long prostate milking session to masturbating these days

• Love
Reactions: Manwaife
Personally it's my choice. My wife is a sweet woman who would never deny me but we both know I can't give her what numerous lovers have since we met so I don't put us in that position anymore. Instead I get full details of her dates while I masturbate. It works perfectly for us!

• Love
Reactions: Laceyfemme, natasnaikul and Manwaife
this is wife and a guy

Attachments

• nancynma1b+a.mp4
    1.1 MB
In our late 60's now, I try and make the most out of my wife not wanting sex anymore. So, I do one or two things; I jack off thinking my wife is being an old ***** for other men with real cocks, so she's no longer interested in my old little 4" anymore. OR! I have my gay / sissy fantasies, then I love to jack off wearing my wife's panties and nightie thinking I'm a guy's GF! and of cause he's always horny for me to get him off. So, then I'll watch a couple having sex and imagine I'm the wife, or GF. OH YES! I think he's making it with me, and he wants to get off, he's so big and hard.

Then I can just use my straight up faggot fantasies, I have a few guys that I know and think about them forcing me to my knees and being their cock sucking asshole licking bitch. These fantasies always get me off so I can live with that, I just really miss not eating and smelling the wife's nice natural hairy pussy. When I eat her, I always would think I'm her cleanup cuckold, licking up the cum from some other guy that fucked her.

When I get lucky my wife and I will make out and she rubs me off through my undies, I can really get off on just that because I fantasize that her pussy belongs to a bigger young man.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dexbad
MarkandJacqui said:
Instead I get full details of her dates while I masturbate.
So you jack off in the presence of your wife while she tells you about fucking other men? I take it that she enjoys this part of cuckolding as well?

My first wife and I had sex often enough, but she was fine with me masterbating in front of her if she wasn't in the mood for some reason. She would watch with interest and sometimes tease me about it, but not always. Occasionally she told me that I would need to jack off on my face and cum in my mouth if I wanted to get off, laying on the bed with my torso and legs lifted up and back over my head. I always cumplied while she told me that I needed to hurry up and eat my cum for her. It seemed to be a form of amusement for her more than anything else, and she was never into femdom in any other way. Didn't feel humiliating or seem like a big deal.

My second wife clearly doesn't want to see me indulging in self abuse. So I do it in private, either in the morning before she wakes up or when she is out. Wish I had a bit more time to enjoy it.

Reactions: ckc and AZLizanne