Wife’s first

• Thread starterFarmboy
  • Start date

Farmboy

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
May 17, 2017
Hi you may have seen posts of my wife but she is 54 and fit but shy about sex. I feel I need to share my experience I had with her before Xmas. As we usually do we when to our local town for a meal where I plied her with plenty of drink. After our meal we dropped in a bar that had a dance floor. As I’m not a dancer I told Jane to go have a dance and enjoy herself I stood at the bar and could see a younger guy dancing close to her after a while he started talking to her and dancing together Jane kept glancing across to see my reaction I kept smiling back. At this point I need to tell you I have always told her I was turned on at the thought of her being fucked by someone else she always replied no way but recently I have struggled to maintain a hard on and she always says she feels incomplete not having me cum inside her. Anyway lots of flirting was going on which was turning me on massively. Seeing this younger man I would say late 20s touching my wife and occasionally having a little peck on the lips. After a while Jane wandered back over to me and said the lad wanted to go outside with her. I said this was fine but I would follow them and wanted to keep them in my sight at all times. This was becoming my dream come true. I was so aroused I would let her do anything. Just couldn’t believe she was doing this she has never had sex with anyone else apart from myself. Anyway am I boring you or do you want to hear what happened next?

• Love
Reactions: JimSparrow, Disco-cuck, toolman2c and 7 others
I C991EE41-EF30-43EB-84F7-686EC181D32A.png I have attached a pic of her I took before we went out. So you get a feel of what I’m about to tell you I let them both put there coats on and start walking down the road heading towards our car I kept a reasonable distance behind them. They were very giggles and up close which made me so horny seeing a stranger touching my wife. All of a sudden to my surprise instead of heading to the car they turned into a quite rural lane after a couple hundred meters they stopped and started kissing. I couldn’t believe my prim and proper wife was doing this. Then to my amazement a could see him put his hand up her short skirt and pull her tights down. They both must have known I was stood there watching. With that he took Jane’s hand and led her across the verge to a tree where he span her around. And the best to explain it pulled her legs apart got his cock out and fucked her right infront of me while doing this he looked right at me with a huge smile. Then shortly afterwards I heard him moaning as he was obviously shooting his load in my wife’s pussy they then redressed them selves walked across to me where he said thanks that was great and walked off leaving Jane stood next to me she looked at me and said it was a long time ago since she had been fucked like that. My cock was throbbing like mad I was nearly cumming.

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: JimSparrow, Disco-cuck, sephoro and 16 others
Very exciting story. Was there a follow-up to this story?

Reactions: toolman2c
That's sexy as hell

Id love to see more of your wife

Reactions: 69eatmore77
Will let you know what happened when we got home. When I have more time. That’s if you want to hear it?

Reactions: toolman2c, aussiehorse, cuck72 and 2 others
So after ‘‘tis we walked back to the car all I wanted to do was feel Jane but she kept pushing me away. When we got home we both went up to bed where I watched her undress when she was naked I went across to her and ran my hand over her pussy it felt soaking with her and his cum. Again she pushed me off and said I’ve had enough Steve had made her sore where he had fucked her so hard. In her words with a huge cock that she had never experienced before. My cock was so horny by now the thought of a boy old enough to be her son using her and shooting his spunk up her tight little pussy. As she was putting her nightie on she said how she had cum when he put his hand inside her blouse and pulled her tit out of her bra and played with her nipple. This pushed me over the edge had to go to bathroom where Ipulled my cock out and stroked it a couple of times before I shot a massive load the thought of my shy wife who would never let anyone apart from me see her body had let this young boy do this to her. Hope this is the start of good things!!!

• Love
Reactions: baddy145, baysideanon, firedogg81 and 5 others
Thanks for posting a photo of your freshly-minted hotwife, Farmboy. She looks good.
Farmboy said:
So after this we walked back to the car. All I wanted to do was feel Jane, but she kept pushing me away. When we got home we both went up to bed where I watched her undress. When she was naked I went to her and ran my hand over her pussy. It felt soaked with her and his cum.
Very good....
Farmboy said:
Again she pushed me off, and said I’ve had enough. Steve had made her sore where he had fucked her so hard — in her words, with a huge cock she had never experienced before.
Excellent. Your wife had her first experience with big-cock sex, and she found it satisfying.
Farmboy said:
My cock was so horny by now, with the thought of a boy young enough to be her son using her and shooting his spunk up her tight little pussy.
And, you began to realize you may have found the antidote to your problem with erectile dysfunction (ED).
Farmboy said:
As she was putting her nightie on she told me how she had cum when he put his hand inside her blouse and pulled her tit out of her bra and played with her nipple.
It's very positive that your freshly-satisfied wife told you about the details of her sexual experience. And, since her lover brought her to orgasm by fondling her nipple, that further suggests she has found a good lover.
Farmboy said:
This pushed me over the edge. I had to go to the bathroom where I pulled my cock out and stroked it a couple of times before I shot a massive load.
More evidence that watching while your wife fucked a lover has solved your ED problem. But, instead of sneaking off to the bathroom to masturbate, it would have been appropriate for your freshly-fucked wife to queen you — i.e., with you on your back (in the nude), mount and ride your face so you could gently lick and suck her lover's cum, and her juices, from her pussy and swallow it all. You might encourage her to do this next time.
Farmboy said:
The thought of my shy wife who would never let anyone apart from me see her body had let this young boy do this to her [turned me on strongly]. I Hope this is the start of good things!!!
Yes — I hope your freshly-minted hotwife didn't let her new lover get away before they exchanged phone numbers. If they neglected to do that, perhaps they'll be able to re-connect if you take her back to the same bar and dance floor.

Be lucid: your wife did not reject you because she was in pain. She wanted to humiliate you. you liked it so much that you shot a massive load !
Tell her that you felt frustrated and that you liked it, I know that it will make her wet!

Last edited:
Reactions: toolman2c, baysideanon and Pussyfreebeta
I would have willingly cleaned her up I was feeling so horny. And the thought of a strangers spunk inside of her was amazing. She did get his number as she told me she texted him to thank him for a wonderful night. I thought I would be able to maintain an erection now by thinking about the situation but the other night I managed to get her randy started fucking her and went limp she embarrassed me saying she needed some thing hard in her like Steve with that went and got her vibrator and made herself cum. But strangely the thought of this on my own got me hard and I wanked a raging hardon. BB77ACB6-F7E7-4A40-AC4C-0F4AF264D614.png

Reactions: toolman2c, DomBBCBreeder, baysideanon and 7 others
Farmboy said:
I would have willingly cleaned her up I was feeling so horny. And the thought of a strangers spunk inside of her was amazing. She did get his number as she told me she texted him to thank him for a wonderful night. I thought I would be able to maintain an erection now by thinking about the situation but the other night I managed to get her randy started fucking her and went limp she embarrassed me saying she needed some thing hard in her like Steve with that went and got her vibrator and made herself cum. But strangely the thought of this on my own got me hard and I wanked a raging hardon. BB77ACB6-F7E7-4A40-AC4C-0F4AF264D614.png
She cuckolds you with her toys and she likes to see you frustrated . She will very soon ask you to wear a chastity cage. 8743-1543813206-428ea1f462ae26e250522fdcf7ae95e1.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Hercuckobeys, toolman2c, Norwegiancuck and 2 others
She doesn’t need to. I cannot satisfy her with my limp cock anyway!!

• Sad
Reactions: toolman2c and baysideanon
Farmboy said:
She doesn’t need to. I cannot satisfy her with my limp cock anyway!!
I am sure she will like to know you in a cage the next time she is satisfied with a vibrator or a lover. I know what I mean....

Reactions: 69eatmore77
I still don’t think she needs to cage me. As she can humiliate me bye being satisfied with a young cock who finishes with filling her little pussy with spunk. Knowing I’m unable to do this anymore! I’ve seen her texting secretly I can only think it’s the lad from the other night.

Reactions: toolman2c, babagee and ksfarmcpl
Farmboy said:
I still don’t think she needs to cage me. As she can humiliate me bye being satisfied with a young cock who finishes with filling her little pussy with spunk. Knowing I’m unable to do this anymore! I’ve seen her texting secretly I can only think it’s the lad from the other night.
And you? what do you think about being in a cage?

I was humiliated enough with this young lad fucking my wife infront of me knowing I could not satisfy her the same. Why cage me when I struggle to maintain an erection anyway?

Farmboy said:
I was humiliated enough with this young lad fucking my wife infront of me knowing I could not satisfy her the same. Why cage me when I struggle to maintain an erection anyway?
You can no longer jerk off. She alone will decide if she wants

Reactions: Pussyfreebeta
Farmboy said:
I’ve seen [my wife] texting secretly; I can only think it’s the lad from the other night.
Very good; that's positive. I encourage you to assist your newly-minted hotwife with bringing about her next tryst.

Does she drive.... i.e., does she have a car of her own, or drive a car you both own when it's available? If so, that's an important key to sexual independence for a married woman — in addition, of course, to having her own cell phone.

If not, you might make arrangements to take her to the same pub that has a dance floor, perhaps suggesting she let her new lover know when the two of you will be there. Or, better still, suggest to your now-sexier wife she find out from her lover when a convenient time would be for the three of you to meet again at that pub.... then proceed accordingly.

Reactions: toolman2c and firedogg81
It is always so nice to hear what everyone know that all women are whores. They will spread those legs for any men with a hard cock. Then going home with or to their pathetic white boyfriends/husband who are always ready and willing to lick another's cum out of a well fucked pussy.