• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife’s first

• Thread starterFarmboy
  • Start date
That night I wasn’t even allowed to clean her up I got nothing! Had to sort myself out. Anyway I’ve just got back from another exiting night out this time when to same club more or less same happened but she said could we drop the lad she’d been with all night back home he lived in a small village on the outskirts of town. So we are driving along him sat in the back having loads of banter with my wife when she suggests I pull over into a gateway as it’s quite rural. With that she told me to get out the car and wait and proceeded to clamber over into the back. Well all I can say is I was absolutely frozen but so exited as I could see through the window this young lad kissing the face off my wife and before I knew it I could see her completely naked. Which is so unlike her being so prude about her body. She was straddling him and riding like something possessed. Shortly afterwards the window became steamed up and I was unable to see anything. But could hear a massive amount of moaning from him and her.

Reactions: JimSparrow, baddy145, baysideanon and 5 others
Farmboy said:
..... Anyway, I’ve just got back from another exciting night, we went out to the same club, more or less the same happened.
Very good. Congratulations for taking your newly-minted hotwife for a return encounter with her hot new lover.
Farmboy said:
But, she said could we drop the lad off she’d been with all night [at his] home, he lived in a small village on the outskirts of town.
Hm.... sounds like he doesn't have a car himself. Maybe he got to the club by taking a taxi?
Farmboy said:
So, we are driving along with him sitting in the back, having loads of banter with my wife, when she suggests I pull over into a gateway as it’s quite rural.
The gateway to a road leading to someone's farm...? Sounds like your wife was on the lookout for a good place that would have some privacy.
Farmboy said:
With that, she told me to get out of the car and wait.
You were banished to the cold and darkness....
Farmboy said:
Then, she proceeded to clamber over into the back seat.
Nice. Your wife is a woman of action....
Farmboy said:
Well, all I can say is I was absolutely frozen....
If you had anticipated this, you would have worn a heavy coat and mittens....
Farmboy said:
.... but, I was so exited as I could see through the window this young lad kissing the face off my wife, and before I knew it I could see her completely naked.
Whew! Apparently she was adequately warm in the heat of the moment....
Farmboy said:
Which was unlike her, what with being so prudish about her body.
Amazing what a destructive effect on prudishness sexual opportunity can have on a woman who's really horny....
Farmboy said:
She was straddling him and riding like something possessed.
Excellent! Your wife has found a lover who really turns her on.
Farmboy said:
Shortly afterwards the window became steamed up, and I was unable to see anything. But could hear a massive amount of moaning from him and her.
All good. It occurs to me you and your sexy wife probably continued giving her lover a ride home, after both of them orgasmed. What happened then? Did your horny hotwife fuck him again, while you (finally) had a warm place to sit in an "observers chair"...?

In any case, this is a step up in the sense that your newly-minted hotwife fucked her lover inside your car — with the heater on, presumably — instead of outside in the cold, against a tree.

And, you seem to be fitting naturally into your proper role as your wife's cuckold. I encourage you to keep up your good work.

Last edited:
Farmboy said:
That night I wasn’t even allowed to clean her up I got nothing! Had to sort myself out. Anyway I’ve just got back from another exiting night out this time when to same club more or less same happened but she said could we drop the lad she’d been with all night back home he lived in a small village on the outskirts of town. So we are driving along him sat in the back having loads of banter with my wife when she suggests I pull over into a gateway as it’s quite rural. With that she told me to get out the car and wait and proceeded to clamber over into the back. Well all I can say is I was absolutely frozen but so exited as I could see through the window this young lad kissing the face off my wife and before I knew it I could see her completely naked. Which is so unlike her being so prude about her body. She was straddling him and riding like something possessed. Shortly afterwards the window became steamed up and I was unable to see anything. But could hear a massive amount of moaning from him and her.
Offer your wife to make you wear a cage, I'm sure she will be delighted

After the moaning stoped the front door opened I got in and sat looking at my wife still naked. And not trying to cover her body up like at home. After a few minutes they both started to kiss passionately. This was making me so aroused. I watched as her hand lowered to his now very hard cocksure wrapped her fingers around him and proceeded to wank him off. Couldn’t believe my wife was sat there wanking a young boy infront of me. The moment was just to much I got my cock out and started to stroke it. My wife looked across at me and smiled. The boy was giving her tits a good feel pinching her small nipples suddenly he arched his back let out a grunt and shot a load all over Jane’s legs this was just too much and I did the same all over myself it was so intense. We then cleaned ourselves up and they got dressed and I drove him home with them still in the back giggling and I could see in the mirror hands over each other. We dropped him at his parents. Jane joined me in the front and we carried on as if nothing had happened as soon as I said anything she just blanked it and changed the conversation. At home I tried to touch her pussy and she said she didn’t feel like it and we both went to bed.

Reactions: baddy145, baysideanon, babagee and 4 others
Farmboy said:
We then cleaned ourselves up, and [my wife and her lover] got dressed, and I drove him home with them still in the back seat, giggling, and I could see in the mirror their hands were all over each other. We dropped him at his parents place.
Ah.... so your wife's new lover doesn't have an apartment or house of his own. That's useful to know. You might start thinking in terms of encouraging your wife to invite him to your place for (e.g.) lunch on a weekend. If he doesn't have a car, this would involve you driving to his parents place to pick him up, with you acting as their chauffeur, and opening the back door for your wife so she can get into the back seat with her lover. Then, you could prepare lunch for them, perhaps wearing an apron, and clean up the kitchen afterwards so your wife and her lover can.... um, well, you know.... move on to other things (perhaps in your marital bed).
Farmboy said:
Jane then joined me in the front seat, and we carried on as if nothing had happened. As soon as I said anything, she just blanked it and changed the conversation. At home I tried to touch her pussy, but she said she didn’t feel like it and we both went to bed.
Hm.... I guess there must be some sort of message here.

I don’t think she would make me go that far! I will keep you updated if anything is going to progress think it will be the weekend. She has spoken about him telling me his name jack and he is only 29 she is 54 !! And that he got her mobile number.

Reactions: baddy145 and aussiehorse
Farmboy said:
I don’t think she would make me go that far!
Please.... I didn't suggest you ask your wife to "make you go that far." I said, you might consider suggesting she invite him over for lunch sometime when it's mutually convenient. After all, they've fucked twice now: once outside against a tree; then inside your car (requiring you to stand outside in the cold). The next logical place for your wife to fuck her lover would be in your house. It would be more civilized, and you could stay inside and keep warm. An alternative would be for them to meet at a hotel, but hotel rooms tend to be expensive.
Farmboy said:
I will keep you updated if anything is going to progress; think it will be the weekend.
Cool....
Farmboy said:
She has spoken about him telling me his name Jack.
If he hasn't introduced himself (to you) yet, that would be a polite thing to do.
Farmboy said:
He is only 29 she is 54 !!
It's totally reasonable and appropriate for a married woman in her 50's to take a lover in his 20's. You should be proud of your wife for successfully attracting such a young and sexually-potent lover.
Farmboy said:
He has her mobile number.
Excellent! That's critical. You can assume their relationship will progress.

Farmboy said:
After the moaning stoped the front door opened I got in and sat looking at my wife still naked. And not trying to cover her body up like at home. After a few minutes they both started to kiss passionately. This was making me so aroused. I watched as her hand lowered to his now very hard cocksure wrapped her fingers around him and proceeded to wank him off. Couldn’t believe my wife was sat there wanking a young boy infront of me. The moment was just to much I got my cock out and started to stroke it. My wife looked across at me and smiled. The boy was giving her tits a good feel pinching her small nipples suddenly he arched his back let out a grunt and shot a load all over Jane’s legs this was just too much and I did the same all over myself it was so intense. We then cleaned ourselves up and they got dressed and I drove him home with them still in the back giggling and I could see in the mirror hands over each other. We dropped him at his parents. Jane joined me in the front and we carried on as if nothing had happened as soon as I said anything she just blanked it and changed the conversation. At home I tried to touch her pussy and she said she didn’t feel like it and we both went to bed.
She tells you that she doesn't want it ... No, she tells you that you don't want it. She humiliates you
She lets you jerk off watching her ... for how long?

Well just came home from work found Jane in the shower unusual for this time of day. And beside the shower a little thong which she refuses to wear for me I asked where have you been only shopping. I don’t believe her what do you think? D7B1405E-90C8-4E5D-8352-B2CD6B881D3A.png A37511D7-53B2-4D18-A07C-C1C5BC0DDE0B.png

Reactions: baysideanon, aussiehorse and Custer Laststand
Farmboy said:
Well, I just came home from work and found [my wife] Jane in the shower, which was unusual for this time of day. And beside the shower was a little thong which she refuses to wear for me. I asked, where have you been? She said, only shopping. I don’t believe her. What do you think?
I think it sounds like your wife's new lover has enjoyed his first tryst with your wife in your house (given that his place is not available because, as you've said, he lives with his parents).

You might consider letting your wife know you approve of her having taken a lover.... i.e., she doesn't need to try to keep her trysts with him secret.... by rewarding her, in the future, each time you think she has fucked him (or when you know that, because you've witnessed them in action as you have twice now).

For instance, you might give your wife a nice bouquet of flowers, with a loving note saying you're grateful she is now finding sexual satisfaction (or words to that effect). Or, take her out for a nice dinner, and make it clear you're rewarding her for stepping up, stepping out and expanding her sexual horizons.

Perhaps after you've maintained a rewards program for a while, your wife will loosen up and start telling you about her sexual experiences with her lover.

Last edited:
Would she like a visit

I’ve always told her it would be a huge turn on for me to know she had fucked someone else but always said it would be rather strange. I think she feels ashamed of what she’s doing. But I will encourage her and explain its making me horny. Good fucker shes54 I think she’s getting enough pleasure from this young boy.

Reactions: baddy145, robbiewillskucku and aussiehorse
Farmboy said:
I’ve always told her it would be a huge turn on for me to know she had fucked someone else....
Maybe your encouragement will be better-received if you tell your wife it IS [present tense] a huge turn-on for you that she has taken a lover....
Farmboy said:
....but I've always said it would be rather strange.
....but omit any comment about it being "rather strange." Rather, mention it was an exceptionally great turn-on for you to have actually watched her with her lover (twice), and you would be even more turned on if she were to tell you about her sexual experiences with her lover when you can't be there (because you're working, or whatever). And, encourage your wife to continue meeting her lover when the two of you go out drinking and dancing together.... meaning, of course, her dancing with him.
Farmboy said:
I think she feels ashamed of what she’s doing.
Yes, it sounds that way. In your wife's view, fucking a lover isn't something a "proper married woman" (like her) is supposed to be doing. But, she's doing it anyway because, at 54, she's healthy, physically in good shape and still has her sex drive despite having passed menopause, but you haven't kept up. So, I suggest also complimenting her — repeatedly, and in various ways — about how impressed you are that she has maintained her attractiveness and her sex drive is so strong that she has seduced a strongly-sexual young man.
Farmboy said:
But, I will encourage her and explain it's making me horny.
Good. And, I continue to recommend rewarding your wife in some way whenever you realize she has fucked her lover (like when you came home and discovered her in the shower, with her sexy thong nearby), and trying to find ways to increase your rewards when she actually tells you she has met him and/or says anything about the nature of their tryst.

Very sexy

During the week I was still feeling so horny I came on to Jane but after a couple of minutes the usual I went limp. Jane seemed frustrated with this. I then told her to go and find someone who could satisfy her she shocked me bye saying I may just do that with that I told her on one condition I was allowed to watch. The following night after tea she said fancy taking her to meet Tom (the lad she let use her in the car) his parents were going out that evening. I said I would as long as I could come in as well. She then went upstairs and come back down looking real sexy tight white trousers a transparent blouse showing her tits inside a green bra. Anyway we ended up at Tom’s place where he was expecting Jane and myself. He answered the door and started to apologise as his friend had just turned up we went in side had a drink and met James I could tell Jane was attracted to him by her body language. As the night went on I was aware Jane and Tom where to one side as James and I were talking I could see them kissing. James looked embarrassed by this even more so as Tom started to undress her his eyes popping out his head when Tom finally had her complete naked stood infront of us all with him touching her all over. I felt so proud of her showing her mature body to these young boys and they both looked very pleased to see her like this.

Reactions: baddy145, baysideanon, firedogg81 and 3 others
Farmboy said:
During the week I was still feeling so horny I came on to Jane, but after a couple of minutes, as usual, I went limp. Jane seemed frustrated with this.
Your wife's frustration was hardly surprising....
Farmboy said:
I then told her to go and find someone who could satisfy her. She shocked me by saying [she] may just do that.
And, you could not have been too surprised that your wife accepted your offer, since you knew she has a lover.
Farmboy said:
With that [reply,] I told her on one condition: that I would be allowed to watch.
That was a very reasonable request.
Farmboy said:
The following night after tea, she said: would I fancy taking her to meet Tom (the lad she let use her in the car)? His parents were going out that evening. I said I would as long as I could come in as well.
A reasonable request (from her), and a reasonable reply (from you)....
Farmboy said:
She then went upstairs, then came back down looking real sexy in tight white trousers with a transparent blouse showing her tits inside a green bra.
Cool.... your wife has become comfortable with looking openly sexual in front of you.
Farmboy said:
[We then went to] Tom’s place, where he was expecting my wife Jane and myself. He answered the door and started to apologize, as his friend had just turned up.
Maybe Tom had actually invited his friend over, knowing his friend would have the hots for your wife and he would double her sexual experience.
Farmboy said:
We went inside, had a drink and met James. I could tell Jane was attracted to him by her body language.
Tom's judgement was right....
Farmboy said:
As the night went on, I was aware Jane and Tom were to one side as James and I were talking. I could see them kissing.
Very good....
Farmboy said:
James looked embarrassed by this, even more so as Tom started to undress her. His eyes were popping out of his head when Tom finally had her completely naked, and she stood nude in front of us all with him touching her all over.
Excellent....
Farmboy said:
I felt so proud of her showing her mature body to these young boys, and they both looked very pleased to see her like this.
That was the right response on your part. And, your newly-minted hotwife has come a long way with being open about her sexuality, and with accepting your need to be a part of that by watching her in action.

Farmboy said:
.......... when Tom finally had [my wife] completely naked, she stood in front of us all with him touching her all over. I felt so proud of her showing her mature body to these young boys, and they both looked very pleased to see her like this.
What happened next, Farmboy? How about an update....

Sorry been busy. With her stood completely naked Tom began to pull his trousers down ******** the biggest cock I’ve seen he gave it a couple of strokes turned Jane around pushed her over the arm of the sofa and began fucking her doggy. You could see by the look on her face she was struggling to take it all but after a while a look of satisfaction appeared. James a I just stood there amazed we were watching my wif and his best friend shagging like a couple of goats right infront of us. All of a sudden Tom stopped withdrawled his cock pulled Jane to her feet. Her pussy looked so wet and swollen. He sat her on the arm facing us. Looking at James as though I wasn’t there offered her to him. It’s your turn now. James looked at me slightly embarrassed I smiled reassuring at him he didn’t need much he was over to Jane cock out and straight in her soaking pussy feeling her little tits and french kissing her this must have been to much for him as he let out a huge grunt and I could see he was emptying his balls in my wife. Tom immediately walked across with his cock in his hand and shot a massive load of cum all over Jane’s tits and stomach didn’t think he was going to stop she had spunk everywhere. As soon as he stopped she raffled her cloths and shoot to the bathroom appearing 10mins later as if nothing had happened!!

Reactions: baddy145, baysideanon, firedogg81 and 4 others
Farmboy said:
Sorry, I've been busy. With her [my wife Jane] standing completely naked, [her lover] Tom began to pull his trousers down ******** the biggest cock I’ve seen. He gave it a couple of strokes, then turned Jane around, pushed her over the arm of the sofa and began fucking her doggy-style.
Nice....
Farmboy said:
You could see by the look on her face she was struggling to take it all....
Sounds like Tom may not have ensured your wife was adequately lubricated, or his cock was adequately lubricated, or both, before penetrating her....
Farmboy said:
....but after a while, a look of satisfaction appeared.
Good....
Farmboy said:
[Tom's friend] James just stood there, amazed. We were watching my wife and his best friend [Tom] shagging like a couple of goats right in front of us.
Nice....
Farmboy said:
All of a sudden Tom stopped, withdrew his cock and pulled Jane to her feet. Her pussy looked wet and swollen.
Hm.... your wife was hot and getting hotter, but it sounds like Tom stopped before she reached orgasm....
Farmboy said:
He sat her on the arm facing us. Looking at James as though I wasn’t there, he offered her to him saying, it’s your turn now. James looked at me, slightly embarrassed. I smiled reassuringly at him. He didn’t need much encouragement.
You gave him the right response....
Farmboy said:
He was over to Jane immediately, cock out and straight in her soaking pussy, feeling her little tits and french kissing her.
So far, so good....
Farmboy said:
This must have been too much for him, as he let out a huge grunt. I could see he was emptying his balls into my wife.
Oh-oh.... sounds like James has a problem with premature ejaculation.
Farmboy said:
Tom immediately walked across with his cock in his hand and shot a massive load of cum all over Jane’s tits and stomach. I didn’t think he was going to stop; she had spunk everywhere.
Hm.... since Tom used his hand to ejaculate all over your wife, that would not have brought her to orgasm either (presumably)....
Farmboy said:
As soon as he stopped, she [grabbed] her clothing, shot to the bathroom, then reappeared 10 minutes later as if nothing had happened!!
If neither Tom nor his friend James brought your wife to orgasm, such that she was still unsatisfied after all that, maybe.... from her point of view.... almost nothing had happened. (Also, it seems possible she was concerned about the possibility of Tom's parents, who were out for the evening, returning at any moment.)

Maybe it would be worthwhile for you to have a short, friendly conversation with Tom about the difference between fucking your wife until he's satisfied, and ensuring that she's satisfied too by bringing her to orgasm. And, you might mention to him that when a woman orgasms, that doesn't mean she can't continue and orgasm again — perhaps repeatedly, if she's sufficiently turned on.

And, it might be worthwhile to have a friendly conversation with your wife about whether she wants to fuck Tom's friend James again, given that he's apparently a premature ejaculator. If she says, or indicates indirectly, that she'd rather not, you could pass the word along in your conversation with Tom (if you have one), thereby avoiding any need for a possibly-unpleasant conversation with James.

Last edited:
Custer Laststand said:
Nice....

Sounds like Tom may not have ensured your wife was adequately lubricated, or his cock was adequately lubricated, or both, before penetrating her....

Good....

Nice....

Hm.... your wife was hot and getting hotter, but it sounds like Tom stopped before she reached orgasm....

You gave him the right response....

So far, so good....

Oh-oh.... sounds like James has a problem with premature ejaculation.

Hm.... since Tom used his hand to ejaculate all over your wife, that would not have brought her to orgasm either (presumably)....

If neither Tom nor his friend James brought your wife to orgasm, such that she was still unsatisfied after all that, maybe.... from her point of view.... almost nothing had happened. (Also, it seems possible she was concerned about the possibility of Tom's parents, who were out for the evening, returning at any moment.)

Maybe it would be worthwhile for you to have a short, friendly conversation with Tom about the difference between fucking your wife until he's satisfied, and ensuring that she's satisfied too by bringing her to orgasm. And, you might mention to him that when a woman orgasms, that doesn't mean she can't continue and orgasm again — perhaps repeatedly, if she's sufficiently turned on.

And, it might be worthwhile to have a friendly conversation with your wife about whether she wants to fuck Tom's friend James again, given that he's apparently a premature ejaculator. If she says, or indicates indirectly, that she'd rather not, you could pass the word along in your conversation with Tom (if you have one), thereby avoiding any need for a possibly-unpleasant conversation with James.
I'd love to fuck her and see more pics

Users who are viewing this thread