• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife and married neighbors, which one would you fuck?

• Thread starterMyskinnyblondewife
  • Start date
Myskinnyblondewife said:
Not a great pic just quick one before they went out to party. Regardless of who my wife is who would you want to fuck? Just curious here.

IMG_3420.jpeg
All

SxyBlkMnLosAngeles said:

lovedit said:
I see your approach here got it!
There are hundreds of cows grazing below. The young bull says, "Let's run down there and fuck a cow!"
The old bull says, "No, let's walk down and fuck them all."

Myskinnyblondewife said:
Always wanted to see my wife fucked by a big cock black man. Her sister dated this tall black man for awhile and they always flirted. One time she had bought these new high heels and was standing next to him skinny and petite. She’s 5’8” he’s like 6’ 3” and muscular. He was like sizing her up and she was flirting. She put on the heels to show him and her ass rose up to like be in his cock zone. She said to what do I think? Teasing and fucking with me. He said those are perfect. Also sat on his lap a few times. Ya not sure if she fucked him but lots of flirting.
Myskinnyblondewife said:
Always wanted to see my wife fucked by a big cock black man. Her sister dated this tall black man for awhile and they always flirted. One time she had bought these new high heels and was standing next to him skinny and petite. She’s 5’8” he’s like 6’ 3” and muscular. He was like sizing her up and she was flirting. She put on the heels to show him and her ass rose up to like be in his cock zone. She said to what do I think? Teasing and fucking with me. He said those are perfect. Also sat on his lap a few times. Ya not sure if she fucked him but lots of flirting.
She has a little bit of a Jillian Janson quality about her. I mean it’s hard not to picture her with a BBC right? Mine is skinnier but has those cheekbones and eyes.

IMG_4045.jpegIMG_3421.jpegIMG_3422.jpegIMG_3424.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: Jimboslice, HornyCouplee, rwall and 2 others
All but in order 1-3-2-4-5

The second from the left.

Stevebeth said:
So nice picks and brunettes go first. 1 has a great apple ass in jeans and 3 my crush awesome and the biggest tits, when she was lactating all swollen veiny, almost had me coming hands free. Not kidding.

Stevebeth said:
1 has a bit of Anne Hathaway quality in person and 3 reminds me a lot of Sexxy Brandon.

IMG_3420.jpeg
IMG_3427.jpeg IMG_3426.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: Jimboslice, BadHusband, Stevebeth and 2 others
Myskinnyblondewife said:
Not a great pic just quick one before they went out to party. Regardless of who my wife is who would you want to fuck? Just curious here.

IMG_3420.jpeg

The one in the middle gets my hard cock. 🍆

Reactions: Stevebeth
VeteranBull said:
Me too my crush!

Reactions: VeteranBull
VeteranBull said:
Look at the pics anove the middle one. Swear to G her bod is like that. Also her and Sexxy Brandon are 5’5”. Fuckinnhot for sure!

Myskinnyblondewife said:
Me too my crush!
Just look at those eyes and mouth.

IMG_1799.jpeg
Has a bit of a Bobbi Starr quality.

IMG_3432.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Jimboslice, HornyCouplee, VeteranBull and 3 others
Myskinnyblondewife said:

IMG_1799.jpeg

IMG_3432.jpeg
I now right super hot and middle chick.

Myskinnyblondewife said:

IMG_3420.jpeg
I would play with everyone of them and get them all to suck my cock and take it in turns for them to sit on my shaft just so they get to feel the girth and length

Myskinnyblondewife said:

IMG_1799.jpeg

IMG_3432.jpeg
I love a slut in fishnets only

seamen53 said:
I would play with everyone of them and get them all to suck my cock and take it in turns for them to sit on my shaft just so they get to feel the girth and length
Sounds awesome, I wonder which one would cum the most. My wife can cum over and over. Always announces when she gonna cum. She is a leg shaker.